Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Orphix Venom: Hotfix 29.6.3

[DE]Rebecca

I dont get it:

Zitat

Fixed an issue where Leaderboard scores were not appearing if you had a higher score before they were added. Your score shown on Profile from before the Leaderboard went live will not appear on the Leaderboard. This change just means that you can now set a Leaderboard score if it’s lower than what your Profile shows.

How am i supposed to set a score lower than 0 now?

17 minutes ago, Dark_Lugia said:

Thank you very much.
unknown.png

Is it maybe possible to reduce the cost for the arcanes?
Right now it doesn't feel very rewarding grinding the cells to buy them, epecially compared to Scarlet Spear.

Can't kill Eidolons now can we

17 minutes ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Fixed performance issues associated with the Panthera Prime and certain Mod combinations. 

May I ask how "certain Mod combinations" even affect performance? Don't they just change the numbers used in damage math?

What sort of unspeakable eldritch horrors are y'all battling with while working on this game?

18 minutes ago, awest_asd said:

khora?

No. Git gud.

15 minutes ago, Tendou_Souji said:

Still need a fix for Necramech abilities on controller 

It's not just on controller. If you use scroll-wheel to cycle through abilities before casting it will disable the shroud as well. You have to press the number of the ability you want to use instead of scrolling to it.

20 minutes ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Orphix Venom: Hotfix 29.6.3

Operation: Orphix Venom Changes & Fixes:

• Fixed an issue where Leaderboard scores were not appearing if you had a higher score before they were added. Your score shown on Profile from before the Leaderboard went live will not appear on the Leaderboard. This change just means that you can now set a Leaderboard score if it’s lower than what your Profile shows.

Is there any rational reason why people who set scores before these hotfixes should not have their scores counted for clan trophies/leaderboards?

vor 17 Minuten schrieb tipsy_princess:

nice event where to max score you need be as slow as possible

I thought I know how this works lol. Can you tell me exactly what you mean by that? 

I thought killing orphix as fast as possible is key as you gain additional points when no orphix is active? 

vor 5 Minuten schrieb Ryukha:

killing sentients gives you points based on said sentients. the longer you tak to kill the orphix, the more they spawn

Yeah I noticed you get points from that too. But if this is really the best way to score max points it's kind of a joke. Meh

I just spent like 45+ minutes on Orphix Venom. Then the hotfix dropped and the host left the game. It instantly kicked me out of the mission and counted it as a failure, meaning I lost everything. Just wondering if you guys could work on a fix for that? I know it's a super niche case but it sucks losing an hour of your time for no reason.

il y a 8 minutes, Skaleek a dit :

Is there any rational reason why people who set scores before these hotfixes should not have their scores counted for clan trophies/leaderboards?

Most likely, else they would have done that.

Please, do not change arcane / time / phasic cells amount. People just need to realize it is already extremely generous as it is, both in amount and consistency.

39 minutes ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Fixed an issue where Leaderboard scores were not appearing if you had a higher score before they were added. Your score shown on Profile from before the Leaderboard went live will not appear on the Leaderboard. This change just means that you can now set a Leaderboard score if it’s lower than what your Profile shows.

Wait no, WHY??

33 minutes ago, Dark_Lugia said:

Is it maybe possible to reduce the cost for the arcanes?
Right now it doesn't feel very rewarding grinding the cells to buy them, epecially compared to Scarlet Spear.

You could always get them the original way by doing the Eidolons.

23 minutes ago, PublikDomain said:

Replace or revert the line of sight check added to Khora's Whipclaw in U29.5.0.

giphy.gif

gfW7UM0.png

It's been like this for now 11 hotfixes and a minor release.

giphy.gif

52IbvFv.png

giphy.gif

The check is fundamentally flawed and unreliable, and makes using Khora's central ability frustrating and annoying.

giphy.gif

The LoS check also breaks when interacting with Strangledome.

The LoS check also negatively affects Ember's Fireball, primary Tombfinger kitguns, and even Bonewidow's brand new heavy attack.

giphy.gif

Having your attacks do nothing feels terrible.

The LoS does nothing to address Khora's place in the game's balance, and only serves to punish legitimate players.

@[DE]Rebecca @[DE]Steve @[DE]Grineeer @[DE]Pablo

^ 100% this, the LoS "fix" was a bad idea that was even more poorly done that only served to break things more than fix anything and only punishes players legitimately using these things. It does nothing to stop what was they actual target for the fix, just makes them move on to the next frame/weapon, then what nerf and repeat till everything is terrible to use? 

Fixes

• Fixed various issues in the Corpus Ship Remastered tiles with erroneous invisible collision and marker issues.

They are even acknowledging that the hit detection for LoS is janky with this hotfix but won't admit they made a mistake and roll back the LoS nerf. Also if they are reading this, its not just the corpus ships, all tile sets have incredibly janky and inconsistent collision and invisible terrain that makes LoS not work .

21 minutes ago, Ketec said:

Hoped some fixes for the mobility of mechs in the ship tiles. It's horrible. Charge gets you stuck everywhere and has long recovery. Engine fails too fast.

There are mods that help with that. But that will cost space for other mods that you might prefer. 

Archived