Whispers in the Walls: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Orphix Venom: Hotfix 29.6.3

[DE]Rebecca

33 minutes ago, Tradebanned said:

Please, uncap the condrix or at least make it to 50 or 60. It feels like you dont even need skill to do this event. It removes all the leaderboard meaning. It seems like you are "heres ur leaderboard now ur happy" 

This means that the leaderboard shows the people who were the most efficient with the 36 spawns not the people who can spend 6 hours behind their pc in one mission doing 300 Orphixes or something like that. Why does that not have a meaning.

Compare it with football, you got 2 halves of 45 minutes within that time you need to do the best you can. Its not here is the ball and try to stay on the field for as long as possible and outscore the opponent when they cant stand anymore, but be aware your next match is next Sunday so hopefully this one ended before then.....

1 hour ago, RynMuse said:

Fixes

• Fixed various issues in the Corpus Ship Remastered tiles with erroneous invisible collision and marker issues.

They are even acknowledging that the hit detection for LoS is janky with this hotfix but won't admit they made a mistake and roll back the LoS nerf. Also if they are reading this, its not just the corpus ships, all tile sets have incredibly janky and inconsistent collision and invisible terrain that makes LoS not work .

I'll have to test, I get the feeling this is just about Necramechs. But yes, it's every tileset in the game. Some are worse than others, but no matter what DE does the LoS in its current form will always produce errors.

Edit: Yeah nothing is really changed. I'll upload examples just in case someone tries to claim that Khora is fixed now. Failure within literally 6 seconds loading in.

giphy.gif

5 failures done on purpose for testing, 1 technical failure (technically blocked, but the target's cover really shouldn't have), 3 real failures. In 4:33.

Funny thing is, the area I showed in one of the clips with the Moa seemed to not have any issues at all.

giphy.gif

I'd have to test further to say if anything changed. If anything did change and it's not just the LoS being inconsistent, then this would be very sad. There's far more involved in unborking the LoS than just getting rid of it and picking a different balance mechanic. I really hope that the patchnote in question wasn't in regards to this issue.

Any reports as to when the bug that prevents you from using abilities in your Necramech (or even being able to Transference in/out of it) will be fixed? I had that randomly happen to me over the weekend.

Funny thing is, if you pop into a mech that's lying around in the map, everything works fine, but some kind of... scripting error or something happened with my actual mech that prevented me from using abilities and exiting the mech once I was in. Not even dying and respawning fixed it.

There is a problem I think still. Me and my clan did the event and got enough points combined to get a gold statue, but our clan leader has only gotten a terracotta statue. When we checked the leaderboard and our personal bests in our profiles we saw that our personal bests from before the leaderboards were implemented were not showing up, as stated in the hotfix notes. We noticed though that the scores recorded for the event's leaderboard are of when one of our players did the event after the boards were implemented. We believe that the event is giving out statues based only on the clans current leaderboard score. Is this intended or will there be a script that will change this.

I have been playing some two and a half year ago. Came back about 4 months ago and been playing since.

One thing I am missing is arcanes which do make a massive gameplay difference for tougher or endurance gameplay. And I read there was this operation scarlet that allowed to farm it. Four months have I been waiting for it to reappear in some form (I know there are eidolons and I like the fights but its not really a viable farm).

Gotta say, this event is disappointing. I have poured in just about enough time to farm for one full legendary arcane. Going in as solo gives in public grps gives me about 28min farm time for one legendary arcane (e.g. for 800 cells, many various runs, the number is an average I got). That's times 21 for full arcane. That's over 9 hours of the same mission over and over again... Do you really think that's alright?

I am sorry but I don't. The mission is fairly boring since it's purely necramech one and it doesn't even scale with time passed. E.g. you might as well do 12 every time and leave instead of 36. I like grinding but this (and over xmass) is a tad bit too much...

Il y a 1 heure, Dark_Lugia a dit :

Thank you very much.
unknown.png

Is it maybe possible to reduce the cost for the arcanes?
Right now it doesn't feel very rewarding grinding the cells to buy them, epecially compared to Scarlet Spear.

Maybe DE thought rightly that arcane prices for Scarlet Spear event were way too low compared to the time spent farming Eidolons. Scarlet Spear event was a huge mistake to make all arcanes available so easily.

1 hour ago, Duality52 said:

As stated before, the Sentient energy cores (dropped upon killing a Battalyst, Conculyst, Symbilyst, Ortholyst, or the Summulyst) will fully restore the health, shields, and energy of a Warframe/the Operator when picked up. It's inconsistent and confusing that the cores do nothing for our Necramechs when they pick it up.

And what was my reply to that?

Do you just want to hear yourself talk or have a conversation.

I am out here giving you concrete advice that can help you right here and now - saying it might never get fixed. So turn your focus to what matters, not your ego and copy-pasting yourself but an actual, real, pragmatic sure fire solution.

Double triple helpful to your immediate situation with an event going on.

If you don't want to improve on your gameplay situation then great. But consider why anyone should listen to you, if you refuse you to listen.

Calm down, get over yourself and be professional and solution oritented, turn your focus to what it is that matters here.

More Bugs

- After leaving Necramech and hopping straight into your Warframe (Wukong Prime), it seems that you can't reload your guns (Kuva Brakk) though it could be fixed by hopping into Cloud Walker.

- Necramech bug where abilities are softlocked due to Nullifiers and we can't even leave the Necramech.

- Again Necramech bug where my buddy got stuck in my Necramech though he did got out of it after the orphix was destroyed.

- Warframe bug where when you die after hopping back into your Warframe while the Orphix is active. Somehow your Warframe gets pushed into the Orphix' radius, it prevents you from getting revived or even reviving yourself. I was also stuck in the mission even after my squad forced extraction. It seems that pressing 'Escape' fixed the softlocked part.

Little Nitpicks

- Can we just make the resonator having bigger hitboxes for Raplak Prism, I'm no Valorant/CSGO pro player. Awful looking at myself miss 3 shots in a row lmfao.

- Can we remove Bonewidow running straight after tapping Exalted Ironbride while holding the 'W' key.

- Hovering with Right Click is obnoxious and Bonewidow's Ironbride instantly cancels the hovering effect after 2 slashes.

can  you fix the bug where if there is a host migration the mods of the arch-gun  just don't work and dmg just drops , also after doing first sortie mission sometimes the hud is glitched and you can  not access the navigation or the player profile and you either ask the other to force start the mission or you restart the game to fix it

Archived