Whispers in the Walls: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Orphix Venom: Hotfix 29.6.3

[DE]Rebecca

hace 2 horas, [DE]Rebecca dijo:

Orphix Venom: Hotfix 29.6.3

Operation: Orphix Venom Changes & Fixes:

• Fixed an issue where Leaderboard scores were not appearing if you had a higher score before they were added. Your score shown on Profile from before the Leaderboard went live will not appear on the Leaderboard. This change just means that you can now set a Leaderboard score if it’s lower than what your Profile shows.

Not Working for my clan

1 hour ago, TheOniStixx said:

There is a problem I think still. Me and my clan did the event and got enough points combined to get a gold statue, but our clan leader has only gotten a terracotta statue. 

My friend logged back after a few minutes and fixed this issue, the remaining trophies arrived

1 hour ago, ChozoGhost89 said:

Any reports as to when the bug that prevents you from using abilities in your Necramech (or even being able to Transference in/out of it) will be fixed? I had that randomly happen to me over the weekend.

Funny thing is, if you pop into a mech that's lying around in the map, everything works fine, but some kind of... scripting error or something happened with my actual mech that prevented me from using abilities and exiting the mech once I was in. Not even dying and respawning fixed it.

yes had this about a dozen times so please fix .. also please let us change the reticle colour .. the reticle gets lost when trying to aim at Orphix .. while we are at it .. waypoints lead us all over the place, in the wrong direction, :) thanks DE .. ok back to the chase

Where are the two Necramech In Action glyphs that were supposed to be a part of Orphix Venom?

Where are the still unreleased Arcanes that were supposed to be released with Scarlet Spear?

Still no fix for the base health of Voidrig's Storm Shroud not scaling with equipped armor mods.

Still no fix for Arquebex and Ironbride having incorrect total damage stats in the upgrade screen.

Bonewidow's Ironbride still needs a buff to damage and status chance and she should really be able to use Meathook with Shield Maiden active if Exalted Ironbride is active as well.

Meathook thrown damage doesn't seem to properly scale with enemy health as the damage is quite pitiful. Either that or it's because of the Impact damage. Could use a looking at regardless.

The Tempered Blade and Furor Archwing melee mods need to be buffed. Now that heavy attacks exist for Arch-melee, Tempered Blade should give the same bonus critical chance to heavy attacks as other critical chance melee mods do. Furor really should be buffed to 60% or so from its awful current 10%.

Voidrig's Guard Mode describes "increased structural integrity" as being part of its mechanics, yet no such mechanic exists seemingly (unless it's just not mentioned in the Abilities tab in which case it should be). Would be nice for Voidrig to get some damage reduction while in Guard Mode as it's by far the less survivable of the two mechs. Being able to use Storm Shroud and Voidrig's mine based 3rd power while in Guard Mode would be nice too to prevent the annoyance of having to exit Guard Mode, deploy the power, then return to Guard Mode. Wastes energy too.

How will we be obtaining Lavos and the Cedo after the event is over? It's not a good idea to keep such important information from your already rather volatile, among other adjectives of negative connotation, community for better or worse. You haven't even mentioned the ability to get them outside of this event at all.

Lavos seems quite great so far. It's been a little difficult to come up with suggestions for changes, but so far I'd suggest changing Vial Rush to make you invulnerable briefly for consistency sake and to increase the duration of Transmutation Probe. Currently it really doesn't last long. Maybe make it scale with duration mods. Making Catalyzer have better hit boxes or enemy tracking somehow would be nice too as it still has issues hitting enemies.

lets not forget that 61% of the company was sold to Chinese holding company Multi Dynamic, now Leyou, for $73 million. President Michael Schmalz and two partners retained 39% of Digital Extremes, and will continue to manage it.

making games is hard, and i'm sure anyone in customer service knows how demeaning it is to be constantly told your product is crap. they are only human doing the best they can. all these fixes and changes people are suggesting aren't going to happen over night and DE aren't the only ones making decisions for their game.

obviously there are people complaining for the sake of complaining, and they don't know how to make the best out of a bad situation.

hace 3 horas, I.V.A.R.A dijo:

Still no increase to time vs reward, that's really sad guys. 6 hours for one arcane is satisfactory? It's not. You're preventing the player interaction that you hope to obtain, because it's not worth playing. 

Well considering u have ONLY VOIDRING and u dont have the morgha i only can asume have the voidring lvl 30  and ofcurse u dont bring the correct aura for the scuad

upgrate ur  build if u want to incresee the time vs reward

8 minutes ago, brodlords23 said:

Well considering u have ONLY VOIDRING and u dont have the morgha i only can asume have the voidring lvl 30  and ofcurse u dont bring the correct aura for the scuad

upgrate ur  build if u want to incresee the time vs reward

What does this mean?

Am not who you quoted, but I completed 36 on Endurance in a pub when I only had Voidrig, didn't have a Morgha (still don't) and used Sprint Boost Aura on Wisp (which I assume isn't the correct mod).  My Voidrig was level 28 when I started that pub (but it was my 5th forma so ended it at 40).

hace 4 minutos, Wheelhouser dijo:

What does this mean?

Am not who you quoted, but I completed 36 on Endurance in a pub when I only had Voidrig, didn't have a Morgha (still don't) and used Sprint Boost Aura on Wisp (which I assume isn't the correct mod).  My Voidrig was level 28 when I started that pub (but it was my 5th forma so ended it at 40).

risking anoter Scoot nerf the correct aura u have to bring for the even is combat dicipline

2 hours ago, OffySmash said:

You forgot to mention the ninja nerf to rhino this time around and all the others ninja nerfs from all the most recent patches .. you may be about to drive off half your dedicated players.

Specifics please. Generalities without context makes my fangs itch :)

Really appreciate the work even during holiday times. Everyone in the world is chilling (due to weather) at home during Christmas and New Year vacations, still you guys are working hard to give the Warframe community a great gaming experience.

A big salute to the Warframe Development, QA and Deployment Team for releasing latest content and quick fixes despite being so many negative comments around in the forum.

Kudos and cheers. 👍

Thanks for the fixes DE.

I'm still seeing an issue where ranking up my mechs weapon during the operation does not stick.  I started out the mission at rank 18, maxed out during the mission, but at the end it's still shows rank 18.

This is on PC.

Thank you for all the hard work and happy holidays!

43 minutes ago, brodlords23 said:

risking anoter Scoot nerf the correct aura u have to bring for the even is combat dicipline

Don't have it.  Have run maybe 3 Arbitrations ever.  Can't imagine ever using that in a pub.  I would never trust that others would also have it no matter how META it is.

1 hour ago, CoolaidA14 said:

lets not forget that 61% of the company was sold to Chinese holding company Multi Dynamic, now Leyou, for $73 million. President Michael Schmalz and two partners retained 39% of Digital Extremes, and will continue to manage it.

making games is hard, and i'm sure anyone in customer service knows how demeaning it is to be constantly told your product is crap. they are only human doing the best they can. all these fixes and changes people are suggesting aren't going to happen over night and DE aren't the only ones making decisions for their game.

obviously there are people complaining for the sake of complaining, and they don't know how to make the best out of a bad situation.

Bottom line, they will never get a pass from me so long as they keep nerfing things rather than fixing them.

hace 38 minutos, Wheelhouser dijo:

Don't have it.  Have run maybe 3 Arbitrations ever.  Can't imagine ever using that in a pub.  I would never trust that others would also have it no matter how META it is.

well considering the averange retarded warframe player some guys dont even kill the catalist unless u ask to do that 

and the mod works in the necramech until the next nerf  because the necramech is a "alied" unit

Archived