Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

☆ Railjack gathered bugs in hopes of fixes before the new update.

(PSN)Mofojokers

All bugs have been recorded by our clan on multiple runs. We have come to adore RJ and wish to make sure that it's up comming second chance cements it as a main part of Warframe. To do this the truck load of bugs need to be sorted before the Warframe community jumps back in again. We have nicknames for alot of these because they happen alot and we may know how to cause some of them.

This will be updated as we keep testing as we really want to get as many as possible to yas before the RJ update.

1. Black Screen Of Death

• cause Happens when teleporting back to ship.

¤ Description : Screen becomes completely blacked out but you can still move around. We found that if you have another guide you to the RJ exit or Slingshot and use it that it fixes this.

2. Scared to leave ship

• cause : spamming square on slingshot

¤ Description : Stuck in Slingshot unable to use (acts like your in your archwing can shoot by nothing happens). Two versions 1) you can use blink to get out of this bug but your in your archwing and unable to press square to enter things must teleport back to ship. 2) Permanently stuck, this one has no way out your stuck that's it until next mission or dojo return (can stack with black screen).

3. Infinite loading bug 

• Cause : Unknown

¤ Description: Loading in a mission (the void warp screen) but forever we have tested its length it just fails to load. Only fix is everyone to abort and begin again.

4. No Colour Rooms

• Cause: Unknown

¤ Description: Rooms inside the objectives like ship killer base etc can have zero colour in them. It's actually a very cool bug but a bug none the less.

5. Big guns

¤ Description: Your archwing weapons get stuck on you. Turning your normal weapons into your archwing weapons. Wouldn't be so bad but it makes it hard to see. 

6. Shipkiller shooting odd directions

• Cause : Unknown

¤ Description: Can shoot behind and in very odd directions it shouldn't be able to.

7. Intrinsic exp not showing correctly and loot.

• Cause : Non host members can not get their loot or exp unless they leave group and rejoin everytime we return to dojo. Meaning can't scrap or slot new stuff in or add Intrinsic levels.

¤ Description: The cause explains it very well. This just happens every time, nothing more need be said.

8. Exp issues

• Unknown

¤ Description: We have tested this, Tenno inside shipkiller type bases won't get exp from the Tenno outside and vice versa regardless if the ship is parked outside. Not sure if intended but it's pretty annoying considering the intrinic farming annoyance.

9. They got me sir!.

¤ Description: This covers alot but base like things again like Shipkiller can get you stuck in many many spots. Including spots near doors. To add you can stuck (not host) where doors won't open for you inside the bases regardless of what you do. You will require another to come and do it for you (alot of issues seem to stem from not been host btw super annoyance lol).

10. Demios Arcana infested RJ!

Bug 1. This one we noticed since the update and it's flippin annoying. Invisible walls poped up on nodes like almost things are susposed to be there but never came in?. 

Bug 2. This one started we believe with Demios Arcana. It's super annoying buuut good exp so we kinda dig it atm. But not good for new players regardless and it gets bloody annoying.

Hull breaches in mass amounts even from like small dmg and with shields up super funny. I mean its exp but it's like uuugh you buggers, luckily we rock 10 engineer sooo atm not an issue. But best fixed as to not annoy lads before RJ rival last chance happens.

11. Drunk Pilots

• Cause : Bad AI pathing?

¤ Description: This one is really really funny, but probably should be sorted. Crewships can get stuck or lodged in bases and other objects. We only had it be an issue once where a shielded crewship got stuck inside Shipkiller in a way where we had issues popping it.

12. Losing items and something that is ither feedback or a bug.

¤ Unidentified items from caches, it's ither a bug or they need to show up like spy missions do (identified x item) esp with Dirac. We have ran multiple of them and also had it not give us the items to us when we did multiple in a row. So now if we get a cache we are forced back to the dojo to make sure it saves it correctly then head back out it's super annoying.

13. I am legion

¤ Description: Clones of our warframes appear inconsistently while docked at base and in loading screen leaving base.

14. Did i refill?

¤ Description: Some times but not often restocking ship doesnt restock the ship despite animation and effects indicating it worked

15. No spawns

• Sometimes when someone else is on Pilot that isn't host all objectives and spawns won't occur.

¤ Description: This one doesn't happen all the time but it has happened enough that we are sure that it's from having someone other than host on the pilot chair when loading into a mission.

16. Host issues

• Host migration

¤ Description: As reported in the comments and we can confirm this ourselves. That host migration can cause alot of issues after including losing controls like your archgun.

(Still adding more in time as we discover more as we require these bugs to happen multiple times before we report them and hopefully have an idea how we broke the game).

☆ Railjack feedback along with this bug reporting in hopes of making the update cement RJ in the mainstream of Warframe.

The biggest bugs i get are with host migration. I always lose access to my archgun after a host migration regardless of the mission. 

Also im not sure if this is a bug but after host migration i am left with the hosts ship. Would be nice if I could just use mine after that happens. I am on ps4. 

38 minutes ago, zdubayax2 said:

The biggest bugs i get are with host migration. I always lose access to my archgun after a host migration regardless of the mission. 

Also im not sure if this is a bug but after host migration i am left with the hosts ship. Would be nice if I could just use mine after that happens. I am on ps4. 

We have seen this i will add it to the list.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived