Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Clarifying The Issue With Rewards

Metrulizer

Some people are failing to understand the problem others have with the losing sides rewards, so I'm simplifying it.

You gain 2 weapons regardless of choice. - Arguable, everyone gets the same exclusive weapons, but not of their side.

Losing, for tier 3, denies an orokin catalyst. - Reasonable, can be obtained through gameplay.

Losing, for tier 3, denies a weapon slot. - Unreasonable, can't be obtained through regular gameplay.

The weapon slot is an issue. It makes it impossible to work hard later to regain what will be lost over an opinion.

The next issue would be getting only the winning weapons, but the stats of each weapon may be different which could be unfair.

The rewards would be better as gaining your supported teams weapons with slots while denying both orokin catalysts for losing.

(Edit: The point on not getting supported gun)

Edited by Metrulizer

No that is reasonable - the losers get a gun, but not the goodies. There is supposed to be a point to winning, y'know.

What is unreasonable is not giving the Corpus supporters the Corpus weapons, even if it is just in blueprint form.

No that is reasonable - the losers get a gun, but not the goodies. There is supposed to be a point to winning, y'know.

What is unreasonable is not giving the Corpus supporters the Corpus weapons, even if it is just in blueprint form.

so much this.

and im not even a corpus supporter.

All I care about is the Detron. This event has been so unclear from the beginning and countless problems with the rewards system are just tiring me out. It's hard to think that the event will run for a whole week and in the end people are unsure what they'll get as reward.

The reward system is unfair and unclear. I've seen countless posts that think that we'll receive both weapons in the end. That's of course not true. Next time DE make things more clear and avoid creating unfair situations.

I too think that the weapon slot being denied to the losers is the biggest issue, with the losers not getting the weapons they wanted being the second one.

Who cares about a catalyst at that point, there was more reactors thrown in in three days than in the last three months.

The reactors are not for weapons...