Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Arcana Isolation Vault Matchmaking - how it works?

Thrundarr

Question

I've successfully unlocked all 3 tiers of iso vaults (I'm on PC, so they are unlocked permanently for me), so I wanna do Arcana Vaults and skip Iso vaults entirely. How can I participate in multiplayer content with other players for Arcana Vaults?

First, Arcana Vaults are selectable only from the Drift, so you NEED to go there. Then if you go there - you are being matchmaked with fishers, miners, K-drivers, conservation hunters and just everyone else and they do not want to do Arcana Vaults. Like ever. So you go solo.

Then how you actually matchmake with other Arcana Vault players if you are solo there? Recruiting chat? If filtering by 'Arcana', nothing appears.

2 answers to this question

1 minute ago, Thrundarr said:

I've successfully unlocked all 3 tiers of iso vaults (I'm on PC, so they are unlocked permanently for me), so I wanna do Arcana Vaults and skip Iso vaults entirely. How can I participate in multiplayer content with other players for Arcana Vaults?

First, Arcana Vaults are selectable only from the Drift, so you NEED to go there. Then if you go there - you are being matchmaked with fishers, miners, K-drivers, conservation hunters and just everyone else and they do not want to do Arcana Vaults. Like ever. So you go solo.

Then how you actually matchmake with other Arcana Vault players if you are solo there? Recruiting chat? If filtering by 'Arcana', nothing appears.

Use "recruiting chat", but DO NOT filter. 

Archived