Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Discussion of Queenpin

ChaoticEdge

In the communties, there been doubts in the queenpin even so there is but it doesn't mean they don't have back up plans like they did last time, thus bring no reason to panic or worried because it be like the kuva lich before or something different for hopefully it is different because it is annoying as hell get these stupid slab of glowing rocks because it is tough to get them.

As for today, which the best weapons of corpus's weapon will be suited for queenpin's weapon for I mean it isn't like our kuva lich didn't received their signature weapons for thinking list of possible returns of queenpin's weapons

Primary Queenpin Weapons:

Spoiler

1. Dera

2. Supra

3. Flux Rifle (maybe)

4. Terta

5. Quanta

6. Opticor

7. Battacor

8. Ferrox

9. Arca Plasmor

10. Exergis

11. Convectrix

12. Lanka/ Snipetron

13. Lenz

*edit*

14. Amprex

15. Battacor

16. Stahlta *maybe*

Secondary Queenpin Weapons:

Spoiler

1.Cestra/dual

2.Arca Sciso

3.Plinx

4.Cycron

5.Ocucor

6.Spectra

7.Detron

8.Staticor

9.Castanas

*edit*

10. Cyanex.jpg?fit=258,179&ssl=1

*edit 2*

11. Ocucor

12. Spectra

13. Angstrum

*EDIT*

Melee Weapons:

Spoiler

1. Falcor

2. Ohma

3. Lecta

4. Obex

5. Serro

6. Arca Titron

7. Prova

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

More likely DE will end up developed weapons again for melee and archwing gun.  I do not know any of if they plan make new weapons but then again they probably already have it already in order (maybe).

As we go on, expecting on the Devstream's Queenpin the fact seen they specter frame and seeing players fighting it pretty much felt like this might feel like "a walk in ball park".  For I hope DE doesn't do a whoops, more likely it be pain the rear vs every single specters if they deiced gank you at the same time for think about if specter mag + Syran + Rhino = massive pain the rear because the fact there will be 3 and rhino is pretty much love keep that nice stun locking and more likely knock back is powerful and mag also there knock you down and more likely mag will dome bubble you as syran can intoxicate you slowly if you don't have adaptation mod.  Pretty much this may see it as a problem, thus I hope DE has a plan to counter this or getting other players do their job then again we are getting crew NPC so more likely players want to do it solo in RJ for it is a pain the rear seeing your crew men getting bombarded like crazy while your crew men probably flying 360 in space in the RJ sort of funny bug or probably command to do wrong thing (feel like I want grab a popcorn and watch the npc crewmen fail).

20 minutes ago, General-Pacman said:

FYI, some of the Queenpin weapons have already been leaked; we can't link that here, so you'll have to look them up. Other than those, I would love to have a Queenpin Supra or a Staticor.

that is why I list them up there because the Supra is very popular gun still and the staticor has that awesome shine and getting such weapon that powerful pretty much I should of bought that prime blast version of the pistol for I do always remember that awesome bombardment hado- I mean hand cannon gun.

As we moving on, hopefully the weapons of the Queenpin's won't sux or get super nerf for still hoping that DE doesn't do a madding house to tie up weapons to the brink of it's core (RIP Bramma, overkill with the nerf DE done).

28 minutes ago, ChaoticEdge said:

RIP Bramma, overkill with the nerf DE done

Bramma is still an effective room cleaner through Steel Path, it just requires a minimum threshold of thought and effort now. There's no defending the infinite braindead win button that was the pre nerf Bramma, but I'll admit that many recent weapons (and frames) have felt deliberately gimped out of the box.

12 minutes ago, Xylena_Lazarow said:

Bramma is still an effective room cleaner through Steel Path, it just requires a minimum threshold of thought and effort now. There's no defending the infinite braindead win button that was the pre nerf Bramma, but I'll admit that many recent weapons (and frames) have felt deliberately gimped out of the box.

it was the ammo sort of "not necessary to nerf" for it was "stupid" of chose for do apologized but these are from other ppl who still love bramma, for the time being did discover a loop hole thanks to Protea's infinite ammo supplies and nekros's descrate, including the ammo gadget.  Pretty much DE isn't thinking right about now about the ammo that they thought can be control for they were wrong when a player bring out wukong and use his celestial specter and that monkey don't care ammo reserved.

As again I think DE need rethink their action still from all this time about nerf and buff including nerfing my favorite sturn wraith shotgun (despite the nerf on that shotgun) it was my 1st semi awesome shotgun that I always carried out for fun clearing room but now it is but a relic in the past. (RIP Sturn Wraith).

7 minutes ago, ChaoticEdge said:

it was the ammo sort of "not necessary to nerf" for it was "stupid" of chose for do apologized but these are from other ppl who still love bramma, for the time being did discover a loop hole thanks to Protea's infinite ammo supplies and nekros's descrate, including the ammo gadget.  Pretty much DE isn't thinking right about now about the ammo that they thought can be control for they were wrong when a player bring out wukong and use his celestial specter and that monkey don't care ammo reserved.

As again I think DE need rethink their action still from all this time about nerf and buff including nerfing my favorite sturn wraith shotgun (despite the nerf on that shotgun) it was my 1st semi awesome shotgun that I always carried out for fun clearing room but now it is but a relic in the past. (RIP Sturn Wraith).

Part of the games progression is using forma on weapons and that includes ammo mods, especially for longer runs.

The nerf only affected people that tried to get by on a 2 formaed weapon. 

1 minute ago, (PSN)Madurai-Prime said:

Part of the games progression is using forma on weapons and that includes ammo mods, especially for longer runs.

The nerf only affected people that tried to get by on a 2 formaed weapon. 

Sorry I forma my shotgun 4 time on that bad boy.  I still miss it

Spoiler

ap_090911089838_sq-3271237f28995f6530d96

at the time being I believed I miss a weapon but a weapon is should be forbidden for the queenpin lich to use for it is in 2ndary weapon and this is powerful almost like staticor.

The Cyanex

220?cb=20190523234907

I forgotten this weapon how powerful it is that is good of controlling crowd control for it's firing mechanic for imagine this weapon ever get in the hand of queenpin's liches.  How annoying the homing mini-missiles it be like mando's show about his humming bird missiles.  Flipping tiny as heck.  Now imagine if this was in the hand of the Queenpin's lich for it would be devastating power force for this thing will bug spray players down like flipping grasshopper try get away from their mate.

I've got mixed feelings on the lich fights moving to railjack, even thought that's apparently where they were supposed to be originally.  On one hand, it'll be easier for new players to not level up their lich too early by accident.  On the other, that means mandatory clan membership, railjack acquirement grind, and unlocking railjack sectors (and having decently leveled RJ for those nodes).  Considering how RJ always has so many players, much of this must be done solo.  Also means no "lucky first shot" for accidentally having the correct requiems equipped before finishing the murmur grind.  On the whole, does RJ lich even make sense in the lore?

8 minutes ago, RNGesus_Prime said:

I've got mixed feelings on the lich fights moving to railjack, even thought that's apparently where they were supposed to be originally.  On one hand, it'll be easier for new players to not level up their lich too early by accident.  On the other, that means mandatory clan membership, railjack acquirement grind, and unlocking railjack sectors (and having decently leveled RJ for those nodes).  Considering how RJ always has so many players, much of this must be done solo.  Also means no "lucky first shot" for accidentally having the correct requiems equipped before finishing the murmur grind.  On the whole, does RJ lich even make sense in the lore?

I would point out that the liches being combined with RJ is slated to come out with the command intrinsic which will make soloing more accessible. 

8 minutes ago, RNGesus_Prime said:

While leveling your railjack and going through the nodes to acquire said railjack mods etc. It's very easy to have someone babysit the ship while others simply use their archwings to kill the fodder. After that you just have them fly around and protect the ship while you bring it to the objective to do the radar towers or whatever. 

Park the RJ in a crater and have someone watch it. 

Some people already have at least 1 archgun built up with rivens because those were easy to get before railjack and we used them for the profit taker fight.

1 hour ago, Troposphere6 said:

I would point out that the liches being combined with RJ is slated to come out with the command intrinsic which will make soloing more accessible. 

Good point.  I forgot about hired & lich crew.  I was mostly confused if moving assassination attempts on your nemesis lich to RJ makes sense besides the fulfilling the intentions DE made so long ago.

1 hour ago, (PSN)Madurai-Prime said:

While leveling your railjack and going through the nodes to acquire said railjack mods etc. It's very easy to have someone babysit the ship while others simply use their archwings to kill the fodder. After that you just have them fly around and protect the ship while you bring it to the objective to do the radar towers or whatever. 

Park the RJ in a crater and have someone watch it. 

Some people already have at least 1 archgun built up with rivens because those were easy to get before railjack and we used them for the profit taker fight.

I definitely have a bad habit of leaving my RJ out in the open, rushing in archwing to destroy crewships before they reactivate.  Sometimes the obvious solution is easy to miss. *facepalm*

1 minute ago, RNGesus_Prime said:

Good point.  I forgot about hired & lich crew.  I was mostly confused if moving assassination attempts on your nemesis lich to RJ makes sense besides the fulfilling the intentions DE made so long ago.

I think so especially if its the sort of thing that builds up so as your lich accumulates power it moves from raiding you in the star chart to commanding a vessel in the corpus navy.

26 minutes ago, Troposphere6 said:

I think so especially if its the sort of thing that builds up so as your lich accumulates power it moves from raiding you in the star chart to commanding a vessel in the corpus navy.

Okay, that makes sense now.  Ascending the lich from an angry assassin to something more thematically correct for an arch nemesis.  Definitely liking the grander feel.

4 hours ago, Hierarch777 said:

So far, weapons confirmed for Queenpins:

Arca Plasmor

Tetra

Ferrox

Cycron

I only hope they actually look far more distinguished/high class than mere Combas and Scrambuses. Maybe even give them a full head of hair using Operator hairstyles. 

Arca Plasmor variant?? 

coffee doom GIF

lawd have mercy, for the pump action BFG will return!!!

glad about all of those TBH. Cycron fell to the wayside, especially when kitguns wit Pax Charge became a thing, Tetra needs all the help it can get and Ferrox is about as close to another Opticor variant we'll get. I'm hoping for Ferrox to be slow, but immensely powerful with a big AoE, the regular works fine if you want pew pew lasers.

4 hours ago, (PSN)robotwars7 said:

Arca Plasmor variant?? 

coffee doom GIF

glad about all of those TBH. Cycron fell to the wayside, especially when kitguns wit Pax Charge became a thing, Tetra needs all the help it can get and Ferrox is about as close to another Opticor variant we'll get. I'm hoping for Ferrox to be slow, but immensely powerful with a big AoE, the regular works fine if you want pew pew lasers.

The reason why Arca Plasmor was on the list is because more likely and reasonable, it is a fact that queenpin's lich would of choose this weapon of chose because due of "game requires more challenge" demanded by the players for they need shut it before they are going make SP lich version for your going cry really hard as once that arca plasmor hit you in the face, you'll be wishing they never did lich in SP.

As again, I forgot the "The Cyanex "

Cyanex.jpg?fit=258,179&ssl=1

it is really seriously next to the staticor but just imagine just bug spray these annoying enemy npc.  This may bring up many reason why fear that one more because well alt fired may get homing missiles or something.  Once more we shouldn't be worried about things at all, the fact we face liches with a Bramma blowing in our face as we have some frame able take a hit in the face as we still slap around that lich.  This may seem the Arca Plasmor see as BFG but really the true BFG is either Staticor, Lenz, or Cyanex for welcome spartan laser 2.0 because your going find out how hard can Cyanex hit hard for if you have riven you'll be king but if you got queenpin's cyanex your probably hitting godlike hood.

I may not know what is possible may end up in the list but adding another possible later on because DE are the type "Awaken old weapons of last evaloution" thus bring to the table bring all the corpus weapons wasn't announce and bring it now to the table that "would or might end up in queenpin's arsenal"

Latest Devstream they briefly showed off the Briefcase Gun (a rocket launcher), with a bit of an implication that there was more than one by specifying that this one launched rockets. They'll probably have a few new weapons (briefcases included?) in the mix, with some variants of existing weapons. 

18 hours ago, (PSN)robotwars7 said:

Arca Plasmor variant?? 

coffee doom GIF

From the leak, it'll deal 1000 radiation damage, has 22% crit xhance with 2.0X crit multiplier and 40% status chance. 

It'll also have longer falloff range, faster reload, and extra punch-through. 

2 hours ago, SenorClipClop said:

Latest Devstream they briefly showed off the Briefcase Gun (a rocket launcher), with a bit of an implication that there was more than one by specifying that this one launched rockets. They'll probably have a few new weapons (briefcases included?) in the mix, with some variants of existing weapons. 

It could be a default regular corpus rocket launcher thus I do not know what exact idea they had in planning of this weapon.

As again, we are expecting other weapons that maybe be an arch-gun and brand new weapon from the corpus because you know making stuff massively and probably accidently made funky weapon that the corpus can't figure it out as they end up throwing it out.

2 hours ago, SenorClipClop said:

They also mentioned that they'd "show off more of it's features" which was interestingly specific.

Archived