Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Discussion of Queenpin

ChaoticEdge

1 minute ago, Loza03 said:

Jet Ski guy has the wrong idea. See, what you need is a good old fashioned sphere made of tungsten...

isn't it tungsten is just annoying heavy and also hard to repair for it would be much more waste of money?  Anyway, lets not get off the topic I was making a declaring joke about the brief case rocket launcher for I would laugh if they had done something similar to hitman's mechanic homing brief case and I will be still laughing harder about it.

1 hour ago, ChaoticEdge said:

isn't it tungsten is just annoying heavy and also hard to repair for it would be much more waste of money?  Anyway, lets not get off the topic I was making a declaring joke about the brief case rocket launcher for I would laugh if they had done something similar to hitman's mechanic homing brief case and I will be still laughing harder about it.

I was making a reference to the immortal snail.

On 2020-12-23 at 5:01 PM, General-Pacman said:

FYI, some of the Queenpin weapons have already been leaked; we can't link that here though, so you'll have to look them up. Other than those, I would love to have a Queenpin Supra or a Staticor.

Any hints? In most cases my google-fu is good but now it's not enough.

btw. Can we have melees as well? If yes what about Stropha and one of the corpus glaive?

3 hours ago, Loza03 said:

I was making a reference to the immortal snail.

u mean this meme?

B78FjKs.jpg

that is sort of meh meme.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

As we getting back on topic

8 minutes ago, quxier said:

Any hints? In most cases my google-fu is good but now it's not enough.

btw. Can we have melees as well? If yes what about Stropha and one of the corpus glaive?

that is new but no different they are doing the same like the kuva lich.  More likely they are making a new weapons like always and the corpus rocket launcher is going be something special quest probably because I don't feel that corpus rocket launcher is a queenpin's type of weapon.  We all can't predict about the weapons but for me I would like see the flux rifle get a oomph of it's own name but cyranx gun I am more looking forward because that thing is still a beast for me to use indoor.

37 minutes ago, ChaoticEdge said:

As we getting back on topic

that is new but no different they are doing the same like the kuva lich.  More likely they are making a new weapons like always and the corpus rocket launcher is going be something special quest probably because I don't feel that corpus rocket launcher is a queenpin's type of weapon.  We all can't predict about the weapons but for me I would like see the flux rifle get a oomph of it's own name but cyranx gun I am more looking forward because that thing is still a beast for me to use indoor.

I get general idea of Q.weapons & suitcase gun but I meant leaked stuffs.

6 minutes ago, quxier said:

I get general idea of Q.weapons & suitcase gun but I meant leaked stuffs.

It isn't heavy of a leak, but DE never announce the suitcase rocket gun is actually belong to the queenpin or neither queenpin will be using it.  We sometime we have to think logically among all this, every human being can be like sherlock home trying act detective work as they trace in their own way how it works.  At the time being we the communties only could imagine, because there is no limits in imagination but thous say "it have to be limited" for it is meaningless.  As again, I and others aren't sure how much weapons they had put into it because DE ran a huge amount of mountain of weapons sort of like borderland's game with their huge of bundle of mountain of weapons for which one is the best and which one is just junk or trash.  Thus this could be that old project that THEY LEFT BEHIND FOR WHEN GHOUL SAW D- *rant cut out*  this time I believed DE rezing some old weapons that they drew in art into the computer being graphic out as they presume their projects.

As we can dream imagine the sweet powerful guns and melee including archwing, I hope we will get an awesome powerful archgun like they did with the last kuva lich.  I would kill a queenpin's archgun for it because it is that great.

At the time being, going maybe few more possible corpus's weapons might be in queenpin's weapon list for it will be adding up to the front list and also adding "melee list" as well.

*edit*

I also know that ppl hate the Prova a lot, so I am going bring that one to the list because I can do it for the meme of police brutality from payday 2 game

Spoiler

the-safeword-is-police-brutality-friend-

2 minutes ago, ReddyDisco said:

my brain wants to say i'm interested in new briefcase guns but my heart wants arca plasmor lich version!!!!

huge internal struggle

Yes I know, stoke the fire and want that sweet lich arca plasmor because they nerf the original arca plasmor and it is better to set it to the extreme!

36 minutes ago, Sebunsuta said:

Am I the only one who love the Corpus? The Techs are awesome, and with the added variations (Juno / Vapos), makes it even better. It would have been nice if we were able to get a lich version of them, or even an amalgamation of a lich.

i like the corpus even more when i found out their language is brilliant
Yes = yey, sassy = yayyy, say = yay

To think about the possible of work on that sweet sweet guns of queenpin.  I wonder it is going look fancy cyber coloration like this skin paint

helios-rifle.6b239759.jpg

Note this is from KF2 for I do not recommend copy the gun but the skin texture possible come up similar to it, then again we can go for COD skin...

Spoiler

ak117-evil-chip-cod-mobile.jpg

skin of the guns would probably change a lot and probably look dank cool.

it's 2021, happy new year.  soon queenpin will be unleashing soon as possible.  Hopefully, we the players will gather all our har- I mean loyal servent/friend corpus soon enough at the mean time we are waiting that RJ crew member NPC which I am waiting for DE make such a thing soon.

2 minutes ago, Diedact said:

My only hope is for a Queenpin Tenora. That's Corpus right? Battacor is too much to hope for since it's Amalgam technology I think.

But it is still corpus tech which they had made Orbs with the sentient's dead body.  As they try figure it out for they got some progress, thus bring that weapon to the table in uses for the corpus does not abandon this type of project for it is possible they may end up using it in a ways to be.

9 minutes ago, Diedact said:

My only hope is for a Queenpin Tenora. That's Corpus right? Battacor is too much to hope for since it's Amalgam technology I think.

Sorry, it's a Tenno weapon. On the plus side, that does mean a Prime is on the table at some point.

Archived