Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Gtfo Of My Games Stalker!

RubickG

It seems that the Stalker loves this event on Mars so much, and he also loves to come for me: 3 mission in a row and 4 deaths as a result (because in the last one he decided to kill everything, at least twice before going away). Ty DE for the stalker, GG!

that s nothing compared to me, he loves me so much he came to see me 5 @(*()$ TIMES AND YOU KNOW WHAT I DIED 5 @(*()$ TIMES BECAUSE OF HIS @(*()$ STUN ATTACK OF IS AND THAT DAMN ATTACK NEGATE YOUR @(*()$ ABILITIES I COULDN T GO INVISIBLE WITH LOKI I COULDN T GO INVINCIBLE WITH RHINO AND HE BEAT ME UP IN LITTLE PLACES

eheheh i found him 5 times in 2 days too lol

funny fact: my last boss kill was over 1 month ago XD

that s nothing compared to me, he loves me so much he came to see me 5 @(*()$ TIMES AND YOU KNOW WHAT I DIED 5 @(*()$ TIMES BECAUSE OF HIS @(*()$ STUN ATTACK OF IS AND THAT DAMN ATTACK NEGATE YOUR @(*()$ ABILITIES I COULDN T GO INVISIBLE WITH LOKI I COULDN T GO INVINCIBLE WITH RHINO AND HE BEAT ME UP IN LITTLE PLACES

so much rage for such an easy fight lol

Edited by Phoenix86

Woah there, lil' man. While, yes, YOUR TENNO POWERS ARE USELESS! Abilities aren't everything. As much as it pains me to say it, a single Soma is all that you need.

if a half leveled (14) fat and bad modded Rhino, with a half leveled ballistica and furax, is low level yes. he just cut me in half with slash dash and finish me with his dread.

He tends to show up when you are using low level frames. But it is all rng.

if a half leveled (14) fat and bad modded Rhino, with a half leveled ballistica and furax, is low level yes. he just cut me in half with slash dash and finish me with his dread.

Dunno, all the times Stalker shows up he gets nuked in 20 seconds flat by the team.

A tip: climb a crate. He can't reach you there.

He tried to take me down twice and my friend once yesterday. He didn't succeed and I guess after getting anal probed by StalkersFury (my friend's nick) for three times he just got depressed and quit. Hasn't showed up again...

Poor Stalker kinda miss him now, since I would have wanted the Despair...

I had a Hate BP from him a while back but once the update with Nekros came about? It was replaced with a Scindo BP....not sure how or why...

Anyway I consider you guys lucky. I WISH he'd pay me more visits so I could try and get my Hate BP back =[

Hey if the stalker is extreamly active in this event could we figour out what side he is supporting the most for example if he attacks us while we are helping the corpus that means he is supporting the grinner and from that could we figour out whare is loyalty is?