Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Gauss should be at least 2 times faster, fight me

(XBOX)GodMasterTP

not just titania but volt, revenants reave, wukongs cloud walker, lavos vial rush, hydroids tidal wave, and the necramech charge are all just as fast if not faster than gauss and those are just off the top of my head.

also gauss is still not able to damage enemies when he directly runs into them without hitting an obstacle, meanwhile the mechs charge can.

6 minutes ago, cococciolo said:

not just titania but volt, revenants reave, wukongs cloud walker, lavos vial rush, hydroids tidal wave, and the necramech charge are all just as fast if not faster than gauss and those are just off the top of my head.

also gauss is still not able to damage enemies when he directly runs into them without hitting an obstacle, meanwhile the mechs charge can.

Gauss just had 1 #*!%ing objective and he failed. C'mon DE buff him

40 minutes ago, cococciolo said:

Titania, yes. Volt in one case, but those others are hyperbole. 

15 minutes ago, (XBOX)Rez090 said:

So Gauss is supposed to be Barry Allen now?

He is very slow, I think he should get faster as time goes with Mach Rush. So he doesn't clip through wall or S#&$ like that in normal tilesets. 

An acceleration of 0,5~1 sprint speed p/s when using Mach Rush is enough to make him crazy fast in open world.

17 minutes ago, cococciolo said:

they are not, they others can atleast keep up with gauss quite easily 

Yes, they are. Any half decent gauss soeed build far outpaces other land moving options, including slash dash, tidal surge, and even vial rush, although vial is close. As for cloud walker, since it no longer gains movespeed buffs when you slide before activation (pablo claimed the insane speed was never intentional) gauss is also still faster. Reave is one of the slowest movement options, so thats a joke and you can out bullet jump a nechramech slide because of how slow it is. 

15 hours ago, (PSN)IIFrost_GhostII said:

Im down for more speed but i dont think you understand how fast archwings are. They can be as fast as they are because they fly and dont worry about obstacles. Running at that speed would be asinine while also trying to correctly navigate. Even the plains arent a completely flat surface. 

On 2020-12-23 at 9:24 PM, (XBOX)XG1anBl4derX said:

> Be the speedster Warframe.

> Lose to a butterfly in a race (also known as Titania).

No, its
>Lose to a space based rocketjet program being miniaturized.
Same for Nova as its outright long range teleports or Zephyr with unsteerable air pressure (both of these options on their speed focused setups also being suboptimal for actual combat use).
Gauss beats most other sources of speed post wu cloud nerf by at least 30%+ time per distance traveled (and wu only beat him even so because he was applying speed/momentum to cloud twice while being easily steerable).

32 minutes ago, Andele3025 said:

No, its
>Lose to a space based rocketjet program being miniaturized.
Same for Nova as its outright long range teleports or Zephyr with unsteerable air pressure (both of these options on their speed focused setups also being suboptimal for actual combat use).
Gauss beats most other sources of speed post wu cloud nerf by at least 30%+ time per distance traveled (and wu only beat him even so because he was applying speed/momentum to cloud twice while being easily steerable).

To add to this, while all other frames (except maybe titania and nova) gut their builds viability to become fast, gauss can be extremely fast AND a unkillable insanely high dps monster 

10 hours ago, (PSN)CommanderC2121 said:

Im down for more speed but i dont think you understand how fast archwings are. They can be as fast as they are because they fly and dont worry about obstacles. Running at that speed would be asinine while also trying to correctly navigate. Even the plains arent a completely flat surface. 

No, youre just thinking about zig zagging instead of a dash...

On 2020-12-24 at 3:41 PM, (PSN)CommanderC2121 said:

Any half decent gauss soeed build

that's the thing though, you have to build him for speed to gain any significant speed advantage over the other movement ability frames, even then though you'd still get beat out by titania and zephyr.

Archived