Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Melee master race

B4HEK

1 minute ago, B4HEK said:

The point is, that firearms is worse in HIGHER levels of enemies (like 200+), compared to melee. 

If you like to sit in that paddling pool, called Sponge Path, then good to you, i guess...

But there are people who literraly fight with enemies who`s levels are OVER 9000!!!

Who tf cares btw, I used to bother about these stupid issues but I'll never go above lvl 500, I've only ever gone to 450 or something and it was just for the fun, not even farming. Not to mention that my Kuva Bramma was still 1 shotting enemies all over the place even at that level, all soloing, so I still don't get WTF you're talking about. 

Also, I wasn't even using damage buffing frames, just plain classic Revenant.

3 минуты назад, (XBOX)XG1anBl4derX сказал:

Not to mention that my Kuva Bramma was still 1 shotting enemies all over the place even at that level

Good for your Bramma, what about other, non-AOE firearms?

9 hours ago, B4HEK said:

Good for your Bramma, what about other, non-AOE firearms?

Non aoe firearms are a single projectile. They can only be so strong due to it's mechanics.....they require aiming...at one individual target, usually benefitting more from headshots, then rapidly switching to another individual target.

What scenario are you thinking of where a non aoe gun one shots a level 200 enemy? Is it an infested enemy, grineer, corpus, or corrupted? That kinda matters you know.....what mods are on the weapon? 

MR30 test requires broken\META equpment to complete it without troubles.

But, if you like to play in some unusual way... Then problems may appear.

From what i saw: MR30 tests usually are completed by using META melee\frame\nukor status staks + CO

I also was experiencing troubles with my Excalibur and Skana... Completed this BS in 17 tries...

The main point of test is to survive and kill mobs... ANYONE can do it easily... But there are this stupid time dropout rate, which forces you to use more powerful gear for increased KPS.

14 часов назад, (PSN)Madurai-Prime сказал:

What scenario are you thinking of where a non aoe gun one shots a level 200 enemy? Is it an infested enemy, grineer, corpus, or corrupted? That kinda matters you know.....what mods are on the weapon? 

On melee it doesn`t matters, again that`s the point of my post...

5 hours ago, B4HEK said:

On melee it doesn`t matters, again that`s the point of my post...

It actually does matter. You can use a badly built melee and take way too many hits to kill an enemy at higher levels. 

If you're not aware, there's a reason why people use the Corrupted Heavy Gunner to test weapons on. 

Most guns you put the forma and mods into will kill a higher level infested easily, same with corpus.

Yes, older guns made for lower MRs have less SC and CC, but some newer weapons and higher MR weapons are great with the appropriate forma and mods. 

Never give up, do you?

I wrote countless times that ANY melee weapon is OP in ANY situation with ONE universal build (even better under buffs), and here we are again.

Corrupted heavy gunners are not the toughest enemies anymore, by the way, it is now grineer transport officer from railjack missions. And any melee easily shreds them compared to guns.

It could be good if DE take firearms to the same levels of universality...

Archived