Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Quick Question About The Event Rewards

teh_leet_haxor

What happens with the event rewards at the end if I did exactly the same number of Corpus missions as Grineer missions?

An example case would be 50 Corpus and 50 Grineer.

I would assume you would get the tier 2 reward from the winner, and the tier 3 blueprint from the winner.

No idea about the emblem thingy though.

I think you wouldn't get any tier3 reward. 

I thought this at first but then I realised that the tier 3 rewards should work like this:

if (Grineer Win){      if (YouSuportedGrineer)       {            Reward = Brakk (with slot and potato)      }      else       {            Reward = Brakk (Blueprint)      }}else if (Corpus Win){      if (YouSuportedCorpus)       {            Reward = Detron (with slot and potato)      }      else       {            Reward = Detron (Blueprint)      }}

Basically, doing 50/50 should have the same effect as supporting the losing side (apart from the tier 1 reward.)

Edited by PenutReaper

if (Grineer Win){      if (YouSuportedGrineer)       {            Reward = Brakk (with slot and potato)      }      else       {            Reward = Brakk (Blueprint)      }}else if (Corpus Win){      if (YouSuportedCorpus)       {            Reward = Detron (with slot and potato)      }      else       {            Reward = Detron (Blueprint)      }}

Basically, doing 50/50 should have the same effect as supporting the losing side (apart from the tier 1 reward.)

Now that's what I had in mind as a most likely case, and is also how I'd have written the script.

I 'think' that structure is also implicit in the wording, though it doesn't help that many players are already confused about the parts which are explicitly stated.