Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

how to get to 30k points??

-LordDarky-

Question

4 answers to this question

Most people who get 30k+ points use frames and/or necramechs that have all been kitted out and min/maxed to hell. so dont be upset if you can get over 2k points a run, just keep trying at it and tweak your builds to whatever play style you like! Ive found I spend 90% of the mission in a necramech, whether its my own or the randomly spawned ones so I focus less on the frame aspect of the event, having ideal mods for the mech/archgun is a huge portion of the event. the wiki has great locations on how to farm for necramech mods and which ones exist here.

One big part definitely is killing lots of sentients, since every sentient kill gives you points. Orphixes spawn every 1.5 minutes. regardless of what you do and when you destroy the last one (can even have multiple active at the same time), so instead of instakilling every Orphix (which makes all sentients in the area disappear) and then standing around for a minute without getting any significant points, you can wait to kill it until, say, 10 seconds before the next one and spend the time killing sentients for points. That should give you a few thousand points more without making the mission take any longer. (Unless you keep the final Orphix alive until, say, 90% for some more sentient spawns, that obviously would extend the mission by a minute or so.) Still not sure how to get to 30k+, though, you'd need a ton of sentient kills for that...

Archived