Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The shadow of the past (warframe concept) Terzin

Enderman20

Name : Terzin (provvisory)

Description/lore 

A : How is it possible, he was dead, he was totally disintegrated, that's a joke right?

B : ... how could this be a joke?

A It is not possible that he survived, it is a joke.

B It's not a joke, he's not dead, he's here, can't you see?

A No, it's not possible, I've seen it disappear, this is just a badly reduced mannequin, it's just a joke ... it's not possible.

B : Yet it is here, in front of your eyes, how can this be a joke?

A It is not possible, I tell you that I have seen his body disintegrate. it was vaporized in front of my eyes. Don't joke, I get it, you're kidding me, and this is just a faithful reproduction.

B : He wasn't vaporized, he wasn't dead, at least not forever ...

(Noises of metallic movements and chains sliding on the ground)

A : But how is it possible, then what happened to him? I saw his body disintegrate, it is not possible that he survived.

B His body took extensive damage that day, but was not completely destroyed. Its mass decreased by 99.9999987%, but it did not die, it was not disintegrated.

A Even if what you say is true, it would still not be possible that he survived. He was created to survive extreme situations, but that was beyond his capabilities ...

(the noises of heavy footsteps and chains sliding on the ground are approaching, they are more and more intense, and more and more heavy)

B : I don't know how he survived, I can't explain it, in the tests and simulations we did, it would have been impossible for him to survive, with the skills he had. I can't explain how it's possible, but I know he's alive, and he's here.

(the noises of footsteps and chains stop)

Terzin : You have no idea what my upper limit is. Your theories and simulations are useless, we can never calculate my full potential.

End of tape recording. Cannot play other recordings, information missing / finished |

??? : So, the rumors are true, he is alive. But how is it possible, how did he do it? How did he manage to go beyond his capabilities?

???2 Do you want me to take care of it? Now that it's weak and still in the process of replenishing, it should be easier ...

??? No, it survived that, I don't see how you can manage to finish it, despite being at 40% of its recovery.

???2 Lord, can I ask you something?

??? : Please ask.

???2 What process was he subjected to to be reduced to that state?

??? : One planet.

???2 : ?

??? : We detonated an entire planet with hopes of taking it out, but apparently, we failed.

??? I really believe that as soon as he learns that it was us, if he doesn't already know it, it will be our end.

This is Terzin, the shadow of the past, the one believed to be dead for millennia, the one who deceived death, and is now ready to make death known to those who made him look it in the face.

Terzin is a fighter as fierce as he is tough. His abilities center around his favorite weapon, a mighty hammer made from an unknown material, probably the same as his armor, tough enough to survive a planet's explosion, powerful enough to annihilate anyone who stands in front of it.

Stats (rank 0)

Hp : 200

Shields : 200

Armor : 650 (special terzin armor| +25% resistance to IPS, Heath, blast, corrosive, radiation)

Energy : 150

Speed : 1.00

Passive Taking damage gives you bonus armor points (1 shield = 2 armor | 1 overshield = 1 armor), which are activated once the shields are depleted. Armor points reset once shields are fully regenerated.

Passive 2 : The material of which Terzin's armor is made is unique and with spectacular properties. It not only resists everything known, but is also capable of regenerating itself over time, as if it were alive. When Terzin takes damage, for every 10% of life lost, he regenerates 1% of his maximum life per second for 20 seconds. The intensity of the effect increases for every 10% of HP lost, and the duration increases by 3 seconds.

Particularity : When Terzin isn't in possession of a melee weapon, he uses his hammer. A heavy weapon that deals powerful blows, and has a range beyond what you can imagine.

Ability 1

Throw your hammer in the direction you are aiming. If it hits an enemy, it knocks them down and deals heavy damage, and stays on the ground, serving as cover. By reactivating the ability, the hammer will return to Terzin, regardless of distance, dealing damage to all enemies it hits. Holding down when the hammer is on the ground, it causes Terzin to teleport to the hammer, grab it, and execute a spinning strike, before putting it away. Any enemy hit takes severe damage and is knocked to the ground.

Ability 2

Charge your hammer with energy, then hit the ground creating a wide-ranging earthquake, which knocks all enemies to the ground, making them vulnerable to execution for an extended amount of time. The more you charge, the more the range of the ability, and the duration of the effect.

Ability 3

Terzin is seized with immense rage, and dashes and hits all enemies in range for a limited time. Terzin's blows are powerful enough to pass through enemy shields (such as corpus ones) and shatter their armor.

Ability 4

Kill me? I'd like to see you try

Over time, Terzin has acquired a kind of connection with the unique material his armor is made of, and he is able to exploit his abilities like no other. Terzin causes the armor to react with his energy, causing the material to grow to cover 100% of his body. In this way Terzin is completely invulnerable to damage, but is slowed down by a lot (65%) due to the immense weight of his armor, which however allows him to be immune to knockdown, and knock down EVERY enemy that charges him.

Hammer stats

Name : Earthshatter

Critical chance : 32%

Status chance : 40%

Critical damage : 3.0x

Attack speed : 0.800

Range : 3.00

Combo duration : 15.0 seconds

Blocking angle : 75°

Damage : 300 (200 impact, 50 slash, 50 puncture)

On slam attack, suspend enemy in the air for 5 seconds.

Thanks for reading. Share your thoughts in the comments, especially if you have a better name to suggest.

Have a nice day :)

Intro seems to drag on a bit for what little it's actually saying. They blew up an entire planet to kill a single Warframe and it didn't work- which is odd given all planets are accounted for in the Origin System- and it somehow survived and recovered from being reduced to basically fine powder by the explosion; a feat not feasible even by its abilities as its kit does not seem to include any sort of regen, resurrection, or life-steal.

Passive sounds like it would only really trigger against bosses like Orb Mothers but would otherwise leave him vulnerable to the usual DPS inflicted by common enemies and status ailments. Also should IMO be rewritten to roll in the "Special Terzin Armor" in as part of the passive rather than just inexplicably giving this Frame a different armor type. All in all not technically a bad idea, just a bit niche if I understand it correctly.

Also an exalted hammer in the vein of Garuda's claws is kinda neat.

First ability seems kinda fun- damage, mobility, and a bit of player-generated terrain to boot.

Second ability seems like a nice CC, though I imagine its uncharged range and duration would need to be limited so as to not compete too directly with Rhino's ult.

Third at first sounded like Atlas's Landslide except with launch damage, but the more I read it the more it sounds like this combo is all intended for a single target and tbh this doesn't sound like the sort of thing one would actually need to *use* in normal gameplay let alone spend energy on. Might just be me though.

Ultimate is a bit confusing- so you cast once to give yourself damage reflection a la Mesa's third ability, then cast again during the duration to become invulnerable but immobile, relying on your abilities to move but at the cost of the energy needed to sustain it? And the over-focused third ability becomes even more overkill? I think I get the idea but I feel like some fine-tuning is in order. ALSO:

Kill me, I'd like to see you try
You take my life I fail to die
The fires fade, now close your eyes
And sing my undead lullaby

The night will fall and swallow light
To fill my dark hollow inside
And yet my death is all but nigh
Sing my undead lullaby

IN CONCLUSION:

Exalted Hammer Warframe sounds like a cool idea, just the lore is a mite cringe. Some good ideas here though, just needs some fine-tuning in places.

2 hours ago, Cobalt313 said:

Passive sounds like it would only really trigger against bosses like Orb Mothers but would otherwise leave him vulnerable to the usual DPS inflicted by common enemies and status ailments. Also should IMO be rewritten to roll in the "Special Terzin Armor" in as part of the passive rather than just inexplicably giving this Frame a different armor type. All in all not technically a bad idea, just a bit niche if I understand it correctly.

You confirmed my doubt, the passive wouldn't work well, I'll try to change it.

2 hours ago, Cobalt313 said:

a feat not feasible even by its abilities as its kit does not seem to include any sort of regen, resurrection, or life-steal.

I'm still working on this, and since I have not yet fully completed this part of the concept for the frame, and am still evaluating it, I have now decided not to include it. (spoiler) I'll probably give him a second passive with a regenerative ability, just to not have the common regeneration per second.

3 hours ago, Cobalt313 said:

Ultimate is a bit confusing- so you cast once to give yourself damage reflection a la Mesa's third ability, then cast again during the duration to become invulnerable but immobile, relying on your abilities to move but at the cost of the energy needed to sustain it? And the over-focused third ability becomes even more overkill? I think I get the idea but I feel like some fine-tuning is in order

to clarify, my idea of his 4th was a double defensive system, one a little lighter, just like the 3rd of mesa, and a very heavy, impenetrable one, which, however, in order not to be too strong, and not to make him have limitations ridiculous and repetitive, I decided to opt for the reduction of mobility (it would not be total, but 65% less movement speed, which would decrease with the increase in strength, which would allow you to move, but would force you to use the skills to better reach the enemies, avoiding reducing the warframe to an ugly clone of inaros). I'll probably make some changes to it, either to make it clearer, maybe even more efficient, or I'll totally change it.

Third at first sounded like Atlas's Landslide except with launch damage, but the more I read it the more it sounds like this combo is all intended for a single target and tbh this doesn't sound like the sort of thing one would actually need to *use* in normal gameplay let alone spend energy on. Might just be me though.

In fact you are right now, as is this skill, now that I reread it, it is too much a single target dps, I will probably buff / change it partially / totally. My idea was something that was an "outburst of anger" for the warframe, which would then take the first enemy and start hitting him repeatedly until his death.

I imagine its uncharged range and duration would need to be limited

Yes, don't worry, the range of this skill will be limited, and it will be much less powerful and effective than rhino's 4th.

They blew up an entire planet to kill a single Warframe and it didn't work- which is odd given all planets are accounted for in the Origin System-

I am fully aware that this is a completely nonsense part for now, but it will connect with an idea that I will post later (maybe in a few days, maybe in a few hours, but almost probably this year), and it will be linked to a new faction that (at least in my imagination) will add that idea, and it will all relate to Terzin's lore (or to that repetitive sketch I made).

Archived