Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

2x Affinity Weekend until Jan 4!

[DE]Rebecca

Yes thank you so much de. I just forma’d most of my prime frames with an aura Forma (mr 30 already but wanted to play with frames I normally don’t).

Merry Christmas and happy holidays

p.s. for an idea what if de sold universal Forma for plat only that would give a universal polarity for any slot or for those that don’t have plat allow us to Forma the same slot like 3-5 times with a different polarity to eventually make it a universal slot as well.

Stacks with boosters (+100%) AND blessings (+25%)! 

(Please don't demand blessings from MR30s in relay chat. Just use a relay like your orbiter as much as possible. Be patient and grateful.) 

Edit: Removed the math on how boosters and blessings stack. I assume it's multiplicative, but not even the wiki is super clear or confident on how they all work. Apparently the credit blessing may be both additive and multiplicative, so who knows. They all stack... somehow... so just go get that mech forma grind over with. 

Edited by PhillTheVoid

53 minutes ago, (PSN)Daemanoo said:

PC can lvl their necramech quickly with affinity booster weekend while bringing them on mission for the venom event. console is missing out on that, and lvling on deimos is a horrendous experience IMO. personally i quite dislike everything necramech but i want to lvl it for mastery. please consider bringing affinity x2 back when venom event drops on console. 

Level by farming toroids in Orb Vallis. Takes a while, but it is chill and you get some toroids. Solo or with friends. And you can use Nekros.

1 hour ago, PhillTheVoid said:

Stacks multiplicatively with boosters AND blessings. Possible 8x affinity. 

(Please don't demand blessings from MR30s in relay chat. Just use a relay like your orbiter as much as possible. Be patient and grateful.) 

At first I thought the affinity from a blessing only added +25% onto the normal amount of affinity (Unless there's a platform booster). Is there an order of stacking / multiplying, or does the blessing increase every source of affinity at once individually (Normal, personal booster, and platform booster get +25% each?), where those sources multiply or add afterwards?

(The wiki's description of it doesn't go too in-depth with it)

That said, I definitely understand about not demanding the blessing from a MR30 player though; It'd be up to them on giving out the blessing for others :)

Edited by (NSW)Gamer-Steve
Punctuation typo fixed

2 hours ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Tenno!

Got some gear you want to rank up? Want to go on a Forma frenzy? From now until January 4, all platforms receive 2x Affinity!

Happy hunting, Tenno!

Thanks Space-Mom! 
Don't worry, in 2021 we'll be sure to rescue Teh Lotus from nasty ole' Uncle Erra and Space-Grandma. 😄

Happy Hole-EE-Daze!

~Stay Safe.
Keep the faith.
...and as always; Keep your Skanna sharp, Tenno!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Lextao said:

That's why you should level every intrinsic to 10 but leave one at 9, that way when Command comes out you'll have just the 512 intrinsic stored to level it up straight to 9. ;) 

[DE]Steve specifically said during a few dev streams back when railjack came out that when command came out we would be allowed to reallocate our intrinsics much the same way we were able to when the focus rework released. This was also repeated when they said the would be reworking intrinsics to give more value to the higher rank ones, which the said the would be holding off on until command was released. Now all that remains to be seen is if they remember/keep to these statements.

2 hours ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Tenno!

Got some gear you want to rank up? Want to go on a Forma frenzy? From now until January 4, all platforms receive 2x Affinity!

Happy hunting, Tenno!

Next time you launch an event/new equipment and stuff, think you can let us know if a double XP weekend is planned? I already maxed both Necramechs with the new operation because I figured it's the best time to level them as it's too difficult to do on the open world maps. I could've saved myself some time and waited.

34 minutes ago, (NSW)Gamer-Steve said:

At first I thought the affinity from a blessing only added +25% onto the normal amount of affinity (Unless there's a platform booster. Is there an order of stacking / multiplying, or does the blessing increase every source of affinity at once individually (Normal, personal booster, and platform booster get +25% each?), where those sources multiply or add afterwards?

(The wiki's description of it doesn't go too in-depth with it)

That said, I definitely understand about not demanding the blessing from a MR30 player though; It'd be up to them on giving out the blessing for others :)

Looks like you're right. I edited my initial comment to reflect the +25% for blessings and removed the math. Good catch. I honestly thought the blessings were a full booster, and now I'm less enthusiastic about them being a decent reward for hitting MR30. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, PhillTheVoid said:

Looks like you're right. I edited my initial comment to reflect the +25% for blessings and removed the math. Good catch. I honestly thought the blessings were a full booster, and now I'm less enthusiastic about them being a decent reward for hitting MR30. 

No problem :)

It'd be nice if there was more info put out about the blessings in the future.

On the bright side, there's still the other things that came with it (At least you can boost your frames' stats temporarily; Although I wonder if they work for the Mechs too). I'm actually curious on what'll happen next for the first legendary rank as well, speaking of affinity.

I'm nearly at MR20 myself, so I've got a long way to go.

Edited by (NSW)Gamer-Steve
Found a typo :)
  • Like 1