Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What About A 4Th Tier That Gives The Pistol Of The Losing Side?

Unknown924

TIER FOUR - Complete 125( or more, up to 150) missions, with the reward determined by two factors: the losing side AND if you supported them (you did more missions for them, than against them).

IF the Corpus lose:

And you supported them: The ferocious DETRON hand-cannon. The Detron will be super-charged along with a new weapon slot!

You did not support them: A DETRON blueprint, reverse-engineered by the Lotus.

IF the Grineer lose:

And you supported them: The semi-automatic BRAKK hand-cannon. It comes super-charged and with a weapon slot included!

You did not support them: A BRAKK blueprint stolen from a Grineer datacenter.

This should solve the problem people have with being unable to get the weapon they want if their faction loses.

The loosing side having to work harder than the winning side to get a potatoed weapon and slot seems fair.  The important thing is that they have the option to do the extra work for the reward.

Could everyone that agrees with this idea please like and comment?  Hopefully we can get DE's attention and have them think about doing this.

I've *maybe* got enough time to do 100 missions, if I'm lucky. I'm at 44 or so right now I believe, and I did all the grinding I could today and yesterday.

150 missions is not doable for me, and I imagine for a lot of other people as well that have a lot of things to do outside of warframe.

I object vehemently.

I've *maybe* got enough time to do 100 missions, if I'm lucky. I'm at 44 or so right now I believe, and I did all the grinding I could today and yesterday.

150 missions is not doable for me, and I imagine for a lot of other people as well that have a lot of things to do outside of warframe.

I object vehemently.

Your logic for objection doesn't make any sense. What you're saying is:

- I can't grind as much, therefore I'm denying access to more weapons to those who can grind as much, even though adding the tier 4 does not affect the previous rewards in any ways, because reasons.

You don't have to do the 125 missions. Adding the tier 4 will still make tier 3 reward 100 missions, meaning it will still be inaccessible to you because you "don't have time." So why would you prevent others from having it?

Edited by Casardis

I feel like t3 should be this:

Corpus supporter:

Win? Slot/potatoed Detron

Lose? Detron blueprint. Reasoning? Limited resources after heavy losses won't allow the Corpus to build Detrons for Tenno; it isn't profitable. They came to the conclusion the cheapest way to go is to just teach some of them how to do it. ("Maybe they'll cross the wrong wire and blow themselves up. Less slags to deal with."-- Alad V to the Honorable Board)

Grineer supporter:

Win? Slot/potatoed Brakk

Lose? Brakk blueprint. Reasoning? The Grineer blame the "Tenno skooooom" for this loss; they are weak, lazy, and dishonorable to the Grineer, and will receive no reward from them. The combined intelligence of the Lotus and Vauban hacked their datacenters for the BP. Who's the skoom now?

This is a Good Idea to a Extent.

But Generally in War's Each Side get's a Special Item that Show's their Support. The Winning Side Keep's Their's while the Losing Side Loses Theirs. Hope That was Simple Enough. And Wondah's Suggestion also seem's More Appropiate.

So basically what you're saying is:

"Yes you invested 10 hours of your weekend into this game/event, but you lost, boohoo. But don't worry have the weapons you didn't want without any slots/catalysts."

I think they should just switch the losing Tier 3 rewards so you get the weapon you want, but just without the weapon slot and catalyst.

100 missions is already far too much for me. I've got a pretty busy schedule outside of Warframe. 50 is probably the most I'd be able to do in this event. I'm sure if you had a lot of free time things would be different for you, though.

Honestly 100 missions isn't that much, you have 7 days you do 15 runs a day. I do way more then 15 runs of anything most weekends let alone during the week.

Honestly 100 missions isn't that much, you have 7 days you do 15 runs a day. I do way more then 15 runs of anything most weekends let alone during the week.

That's excellent then. I, however am lucky if I can get 10 runs in a day, and often I'm unable to play every single day, because I'm not always at my computer.

This is a Good Idea to a Extent.

But Generally in War's Each Side get's a Special Item that Show's their Support. The Winning Side Keep's Their's while the Losing Side Loses Theirs. Hope That was Simple Enough. And Wondah's Suggestion also seem's More Appropiate.

That is true in War, but Warframe is a game.  Alienating / dismissing a good portion of the player base is not a good idea for games.  The purpose behind my suggestion was to give the players on the losing side to get a similar reward to the winning side by putting in more effort.

Right now the winning side gets everything they want and the losing side has to deal with that.

Winners: Their badge, their Melee weapon, their pistol already built, a free slot, free potato.

Losers:  Their badge, Melee weapon of winners, pistol blueprint of winners.

This situation will leave the losing side fealing frustrated and resentful.  That is not good for the health of Warframe.  We already have enough argument and frustration on the forums.

My idea would let the losers have a chance at their pistol, a free slot, and a potato by putting in more work than the winners.  That should reduce a lot of the frustration and resentment fromt the losing side.

On the topic of missions required:  DE has a history of setting the last reward for an event very high.  I honestly think putting Teir 3 at 50 and my Tier 4 at 75 or 100 would be reasonable.  However, I don't see DE doing that since they like high requirements.

Bump.

I know it's not always a good idea to just easily hand over everything to everyone, but at the same time, this makes sense for those who are dedicated and work a lot on one of the factions, especially if they wanted that faction to win or to get their reward weapon. It gives them an incentive for the effort they've put, even if they lose.

And that's something too, the whole "win-lose" issue with this event. There's a little topic addressing this, related to clan size as well:

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/125018-a-little-pvp-is-starting-to-not-sound-so-bad/

This exclusivity in weapon rewards is quite weirdly implemented in the event.

Edited by Casardis