Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Why isn't my Kuva Lich spawning?

(XBOX)Jxzzie

Question

My Kuva Lich is currently in an "enraged" state of anger and level 5 so the enemies in my kuva lich's controlled territory are lvl 90-110 enemies. But, I've done 10 missions straight and killed many thralls and he has yet to spawn. Prior to this, I already killed him 5 times and I also have the requiem mods needed + need to find the order of the mods to kill him. But, why isn't he spawning in any of the territory matches run through? There's an image attached that may help. Thanks!image0.jpg

4 answers to this question

He's most likely just being stubborn, I've had two Lichs like that damn frustrating, I just went full kill crazy on each node and when he spawned in I had them in the correct order.

Side Q. why were you not trying/guessing requiem mods while killing the Lich? very unproductive,  you have one attempt with no mod then the same one four times. 

Edit:

What I do is place 3 requiem mods then if it's not correct I swap them around, if I get a hit then bonus, it stays where it was correct.

If I get to the stage where I get a requiem mod known to me but no correct ones, then I stick it in the first slot, only if a correct one isn't in there already.

It's b/c I stabbed the liches before I had enough mods, but it didn't really hit me that the lokk requiem mod in the 1st slot in the image was crossed out I put in meant it wasn't in the right spot until I got all 3 requiems. Funny enough, after posting this forum my lich showed up so I guess it was upon patience. I finally killed my lich but I wasn't sure if there was a cool down on how much I can see my lich ingame since the previous 5 times I saw him were unsuccessful. Thanks!

35 minutes ago, (XBOX)Jxzzie said:

It's b/c I stabbed the liches before I had enough mods, but it didn't really hit me that the lokk requiem mod in the 1st slot in the image was crossed out I put in meant it wasn't in the right spot until I got all 3 requiems. Funny enough, after posting this forum my lich showed up so I guess it was upon patience. I finally killed my lich but I wasn't sure if there was a cool down on how much I can see my lich ingame since the previous 5 times I saw him were unsuccessful. Thanks!

Ah I see now, doing Lich's before having mods, yeah try and do Kuva Floods or Siphons to get the relics and when a mission comes up on Kuva Fortress you feel comfortable with crack those relics like crazy be in public when you do it then others will join and you get a pick of each others relics.

Archived