Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Necrathene NEVER DROPS!

--LENGEY--

Valuable resource for various items like Nechromechs and high level Deimos content.

Since the release of Deimos, I periodically go to the map and do it for about 30m / 1h. I even dedicate a good part to mining. 

I never got ONE of them! AND I FARM A LOT.  Mr Bean Reaction GIF

Tested all mineration tools, Fortuna, Cetus and maxed ones. However, this specific feature never dropped anywhere. I tested it in all caves, outside, on missions, steel path mode, pillars, Isolated Vaults on solo/public and nothing.

It's one of the worst drop rate items I've seen in the game. Improve your drop plz.

Necrathene is the raw version that drops. Stellated Necrathene is the refined version which you have to refine it in your foundry. 

With that said, they can try the east corner of the map. That section east beyond the 3rd Isolation Vault defend point. That area drop a lot of rare resources.

Oh, sometimes it can be obtained from opening the vaults in Isolation Vault mission, the one which you need to protect necraloid.

36 minutes ago, --LENGEY-- said:

It's one of the worst drop rate items I've seen in the game. Improve your drop plz.

that's because it doesn't drop; you have to mine raw Necrathene and then refine it using the Stellated Necrathene blueprint in the foundry, which requires other resources you may or may not have. 

as a general rule of thumb, if there's a word before the name of the gem, then it's the refined gem (Star crimzian, Trapezium Xenorhast, Purged Dagonic, etc. )

41 minutes ago, kyori said:

Necrathene is the raw version that drops. Stellated Necrathene is the refined version which you have to refine it in your foundry. 

With that said, they can try the east corner of the map. That section east beyond the 3rd Isolation Vault defend point. That area drop a lot of rare resources.

Oh, sometimes it can be obtained from opening the vaults in Isolation Vault mission, the one which you need to protect necraloid.

Necrathene on pure form doens't drop. 

I got the refined version blueprint like 2 weeks ago, and the item don't drop for make them. 

10 minutes ago, (PSN)robotwars7 said:

that's because it doesn't drop; you have to mine raw Necrathene and then refine it using the Stellated Necrathene blueprint in the foundry, which requires other resources you may or may not have. 

as a general rule of thumb, if there's a word before the name of the gem, then it's the refined gem (Star crimzian, Trapezium Xenorhast, Purged Dagonic, etc. )

Was my mistake, i changed the tittle. Necrathene on pure form, that's the one it never drops.

I'm still with the same problem. I can't refine that thing if never drops.

46 minutes ago, kyori said:

I changed the tittle as well, was a little mistake.

But seriously, i'm farming since this post was made and still not drops lol

1 minute ago, --LENGEY-- said:

Was my mistake, i changed the tittle. Necrathene on pure form, that's the one it never drops.

I'm still with the same problem. I can't refine that thing if never drops.

well, that's just RNG trolling you. same thing happened to me on my last Namalon farm: Bapholite, Bapholite just.. everywhere... 

Just now, --LENGEY-- said:

I think RNGesus don't like me... i pray every day... 3 months or more.. .still counting...Sad Cry GIF

if all else fails, you can probably buy some of the refined gems you need from Otak for platinum, just a question of trading. if Necrathene isn't there, wait until his stock rotates and keep on checking. you will get the gems eventually, one way or another.

8 minutes ago, (PSN)robotwars7 said:

if all else fails, you can probably buy some of the refined gems you need from Otak for platinum, just a question of trading. if Necrathene isn't there, wait until his stock rotates and keep on checking. you will get the gems eventually, one way or another.

I'm so mad at this thing that i'm gonna sell all my baroo weapons and buy a Nechromech full.

The farm wall is being too much to me.

24 minutes ago, Wyrmius_Prime said:

Bunch of you weaklings never played any proper MMO if you cannot even grind a single resource for a day.

And it's not like you can't turn it into a Discord Party with friends.  Sure, the materials drop based on instance but at least it's not as bad when you have company in your earholes talking about this or that.  That's what a couple of friends of mine do when it comes to all mineral mining.  Helps make the grind feel less grindy.  

RNG is a b and everyone say every time "require excavation in OM" for stubbornly DE been rejecting the idea lately about this when they could just simply go for lazy do the bounty mission like they did in Nex city for they could ezily have bounty set up for all the gems and resources materials to be farmable by excavator.

Then again all these ppl calling salty or "farm harder" but more likely these aren't reason to farm harder or calling salty, we had issues before during when 1st arrived HoD plans where resources are so hard to see, RNG was rolling wrong numbers and being hard bottom rear that it is impossible get the materials.  Thus bring the solution to do is really have DE fix it, but forgetting that DE attend fix most the bugs for some bugs still roam around in the HoD map.  This create to the points farming materials is just ragdoll hard to farm things, that players still demand what is there a faster way to farm instead of laser pointing at the object and hoping you win a sucker but end up winning trash you don't want.

I am not sure DE will able hear it but going to say it "DE GET EXCAVATOR WORKING FOR OUR MINERALS!" we had old school version that mining resources off the planets, forgot what they called again oh right they called "EXTRACTOR" so I ask "why da hell not get our extractor working and should be a mission "TO USE" we had tons these bloody drone as they are collecting DUST in our orbital ship.

14 minutes ago, ChaoticEdge said:

RNG is a b and everyone say every time "require excavation in OM" for stubbornly DE been rejecting the idea lately about this when they could just simply go for lazy do the bounty mission like they did in Nex city for they could ezily have bounty set up for all the gems and resources materials to be farmable by excavator.

Then again all these ppl calling salty or "farm harder" but more likely these aren't reason to farm harder or calling salty, we had issues before during when 1st arrived HoD plans where resources are so hard to see, RNG was rolling wrong numbers and being hard bottom rear that it is impossible get the materials.  Thus bring the solution to do is really have DE fix it, but forgetting that DE attend fix most the bugs for some bugs still roam around in the HoD map.  This create to the points farming materials is just ragdoll hard to farm things, that players still demand what is there a faster way to farm instead of laser pointing at the object and hoping you win a sucker but end up winning trash you don't want.

I am not sure DE will able hear it but going to say it "DE GET EXCAVATOR WORKING FOR OUR MINERALS!" we had old school version that mining resources off the planets, forgot what they called again oh right they called "EXTRACTOR" so I ask "why da hell not get our extractor working and should be a mission "TO USE" we had tons these bloody drone as they are collecting DUST in our orbital ship.

Here’s the secret. I’ve never mined on Deimos except for rare gems (Xenohart and Emblos). Resources flow freely from requiem pillar farms. You can even do them while farming Arcana bounties. 
So dust off your Vauban and get farming

1 minute ago, (XBOX)TheWayOfWisdom said:

Here’s the secret. I’ve never mined on Deimos except for rare gems (Xenohart and Emblos). Resources flow freely from requiem pillar farms. You can even do them while farming Arcana bounties. 
So dust off your Vauban and get farming

Yea I know about that, there is another place to farm as well, thous stupid jar pot that aren't infected too.  They are also resources of materials like massive amount different random materials.

Archived