Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

203K Score in Operation: Orphix Venom. How?

Sophynx

Question

21 answers to this question

On 2020-12-28 at 2:20 AM, Crusnx said:

I see people in chat looking for 30k+ runs all the time now but i really don't see where they get those bonus 50% points of the usual ~20k you get by normally finishing 36 orfixes.

30k runs are possible u need to kill as much as sentient as possible, they spawn after u kill em soo if ur fast enough 30k is posted. But i believe the max with this method is 35k but idk some guy said 40k is possible. Oh and u need the perfect map and rotation 

On 2020-12-31 at 4:39 PM, Reelix said:

Now - Try get 10,000 points more.

Impossible? Congrats - That's not even in the top 10.

We did loose 2 voidrigs twice so there was no killing from them for the 40ish seconds sure it might not amount that much but its still a big chunk missing.

15 hours ago, ShadowTalons said:

We missed out on a tiny bit due to killing last orphix after 1 min 20 sec not when nearing 95% sentient control. So you can push the score quite a bit killing tons of sentients.

Now - Try get 10,000 points more.

Impossible? Congrats - That's not even in the top 10.

On 2020-12-25 at 2:26 PM, mkah_mvet said:

40k would be about 20 hours in 105, or 20 hours in 4 1/2 days, or about 4 or 5 hours a day.  That sounds plausible. 

However, since several have nearly identical names, it makes me think that group is either so tight knit they all made their characters together/renamed their characters, or more likely it's 1 dude who's got some kind of automation going on.  imo, that's worth at least as much investigation as the apparently glitched top score, he could be doing nasty stuff to the plat market.

are you referring to the -SW- part of their name? pretty sure thats from their clan. they're in one of those big clans that has mandatory name structure

We managed a team effort with stretching the orphix to 1min 20ish sec before killing Orphix. While alive 3 vodrigs with all three Arquebex with different 2 elements so overlapping explosions kill faster and 1 bonewidow to just do towers and finetune Orphix kill time with stop watch. We got 28129 with leaderboard spot 500-503 it has slipped us down over 100 spots over the last days to 629 or something.

We missed out on a tiny bit due to killing last orphix after 1 min 20 sec not when nearing 95% sentient control. So you can push the score quite a bit killing tons of sentients.

15 hours ago, Neohazukibr2 said:

DE Please response it......

this is ridiculous .... these bugs .... these guy with macro accounts ...
RIDICULOUS !!!!

A shame ....
How many items are being generated and being spread through exchanges.

BAN ALL exploiter or roolback this event.

Nah, from past record, only those really serious suspicious numbers will be banned. Those that looked ok won't be touched, whether cheat or not.

On 2020-12-25 at 11:31 AM, kyori said:

How about those with 20++, 30+, 40+. Does the math add up?

On 2020-12-27 at 11:20 AM, Crusnx said:

I see people in chat looking for 30k+ runs all the time now but i really don't see where they get those bonus 50% points of the usual ~20k you get by normally finishing 36 orfixes.

This should answer your questions in regards to how points higher than 40k is "possible":

Short and simple, low FPS results in a much higher score. That causes squads to have varying disadvantages/advantages depending on the host's FPS. That also means, do not attempt this

hace 19 horas, mkah_mvet dijo:

40k would be about 20 hours in 105, or 20 hours in 4 1/2 days, or about 4 or 5 hours a day.  That sounds plausible. 

However, since several have nearly identical names, it makes me think that group is either so tight knit they all made their characters together/renamed their characters, or more likely it's 1 dude who's got some kind of automation going on.  imo, that's worth at least as much investigation as the apparently glitched top score, he could be doing nasty stuff to the plat market.

Do you know leaderboards refer to total points made after 36 orphix in endurance and not total cells you have made in different games?

18 hours ago, Sophynx said:

hNHZdRn.png

There's already rumors going around about hackers. They come from the "original" warframe reddit, and most of them are people who are displeased with how DE is handling the game ( please refer to the mess after raids were removed ).

You can create a support ticket, add this screen shot, and let DE do the rest.

2 hours ago, kyori said:

How about those with 20++, 30+, 40+. Does the math add up?

Archived