Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

QoL UI tabs and tweaks please

kwlingo

DE,

I know there are many other things your guys are working on as priority but if you ever see this post, give it a thought please.

I love how we can swap out load-out from the Navigation screen. I was thinking why not allow this option for swapping out weapons on the fly as well. I find it kind of redundant being in Navigation screen and then we have special events or sorties with specific weapon requirement and having to swap into arsenal screen, grab the weapon we need, then go back to the navigation screen, especially if there is only a few minutes before event or mission timer expires. Also having the option to switch between the build tab's A, B, C... with the names given by players would be a great addition also.

I really enjoy the fact that some of your UI show the names of the builds now instead of the basic Build A, B, and C.  This would still be appreciated on the Helimith substitution instead of letters.

On that note, will we be able to swap the same subsumed ability from ability 1,2,3 and 4 if already subsumed, instead of either removing from frame to replace same sub-ability on a different frame base-ability or crafting a new frame just to have one ability on two different base-ability because of possible synergies?

Lastly, still waiting for QoL with status element % icon on Kuva weapons by name or on top of weapon image or weapon description in foundry. Since we are getting Queenpin weapons soon, which Im assuming will be similar to how the RNG status element % are.

Thank you in advance.

Archived