Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

venom orphix: I would like to know what DE is going to do with the cheats?

-CyraxZero-

14 hours ago, Myscho said:

Well

Yeah... looks like a lot of bans in a lot of players near futures... Some will just have their scores vacated, depends on how widespread the exploit becomes -- sometimes if an exploit becomes widespread enough they don't want to ban too many people at once so they ban the worst offenders and take scores away from the rest. Anyone trying to get others to do the exploit, especially anyone dumb enough to post it as a "tip" on youtube will probably be perma-banned with extreme prejudice. 

vor 7 Stunden schrieb Tesseract7777:

Yeah... looks like a lot of bans in a lot of players near futures... Some will just have their scores vacated, depends on how widespread the exploit becomes -- sometimes if an exploit becomes widespread enough they don't want to ban too many people at once so they ban the worst offenders and take scores away from the rest. Anyone trying to get others to do the exploit, especially anyone dumb enough to post it as a "tip" on youtube will probably be perma-banned with extreme prejudice. 

as a beginner you can get more than 60+ plat per hour very easily. no wonder that there are exploiter here. if more than 200+ plat per hour are easily possible here. normal play is therefore pointless and a pure waste of time. in less than 5 hours you have lvl 5 arcane energize ready for sale. Most people probably know what that costs.
it would be better to make all arcanes from the shop selfbound, then there would not be so many exploiters and for DE wallet it is also better.

11 hours ago, nerfinator6 said:

I had a squad bug out where we got stuck on 35 orphix, the 36th refused to spawn, we started at ~19k, left around 25k, actually got the points for that as well. I blame the update being buggy.

Same thing happened to me. I got a host migrate as Orphix 20 something spawned and it didn't have the yellow circle when I loaded back in. I ran the rest of the mission and orphix 36 just never spawned. Standing counter just kept counting up but so did enemy lvl. I just ran it like a mech survival after that to see what the mechs could take. 

Is that a bannable exploit or yet another bug? The rate at I was gaining standing it would have been better to just extract and start over. 

If we get screwed by a bug we just have to deal with it but if it works in your favor it's potential ban. 

On 2020-12-27 at 3:32 AM, TheLexiConArtist said:

It may be 'legit' but it's not the intention of the mission. The intention is to kill Orphixes and keep control from increasing, so if you score better by doing worse at that it's a failure in design.

Also only for groups. The game ticks you 2 points per second for the entire time no sentients are on map. One person killing the single-person spawn quantities as they trickle out is not going to outdo that while also progressing through the mission to avoid total failure.

Look u dont know what the dev intends us to do, these 'legit' run was done using wht is available in the game and not using any bugs to do so. You don't do worse to get better, with these legit ways u will need to able to control ur focus between killing the sentient and the orphix. Thats why u need a good team to do this and tbh i myself has gotten 33k by doing this 'legit' and think 35k is the max using only methods that is available to us without using any bug but 40k may be possible because someone has told me that they get 38k without exploit bugs.

49 minutes ago, -LordDarky- said:

Look u dont know what the dev intends us to do, these 'legit' run was done using wht is available in the game and not using any bugs to do so. You don't do worse to get better, with these legit ways u will need to able to control ur focus between killing the sentient and the orphix. Thats why u need a good team to do this and tbh i myself has gotten 33k by doing this 'legit' and think 35k is the max using only methods that is available to us without using any bug but 40k may be possible because someone has told me that they get 38k without exploit bugs.

Yeah I don't see anything wrong with players drawing out the killing of the orphix to kill more sentients and rack up more points... that is literally the only legit way to get scores much higher than 18-20k in the first place. If you have a squad that focuses solely on just killing the resonators and orphix as fast as possible (a PUG that is only mostly or partly equipped), you will get like 18-20K most runs. 

On 2020-12-26 at 10:10 AM, Myscho said:

Clan trophy, cuz they are rewarded depending clan score which is sum personal best of each clan member and also humans have competition in nature, so thats that

I already got the trophies for my clan as there is simply a minimum score for each one that has to be met. Anything above that is pure bragging rights and of course the faster acquisition of the things you want from the vendor.

Archived