Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What If?

yangskiii

EDIT : I do not ask for DE to do this.

This is a hypothetical question/scenario.
I have watched the prime time, and in it the part where Rebecca said that doing one more than the other is enough to count for supporting a faction.

I'm sure a lot of players are straight out supporters of either Corpus or Grineer.
And I'm quite sure that there are also a lot of players who would only choose the winning side at the end.

But what if, to count as supporting a faction, you are required a big amount of missions you did for them than against them? Last Prime Time, Rebecca has stated that you only need to do one more than the other for it to count as supporting the faction. 2 quick missions and you've switched sides already. What if you are required to do 10? or 20? Big enough to prevent people from switching sides at the last minute? 

Edited by yangskiii

I did that two days ago. Had 7 for Grineer, saw corpus winning, had to do it 12 times the other way. Wish it was easier. Probably got 60 kills total in 4 days. I think you still get the reward of whatever you fought for though, but didn't know that myself until I stopped giving a damn and got the rewards anyway.

Edited by Ninjhetto

that s being paranoid ^^

How is it paranoid? I am expressing an idea, a hypothetical one. A WHAT IF scenario.

I did that two days ago. Had 7 for Grineer, saw corpus winning, had to do it 12 times the other way. Wish it was easier. Probably got 60 kills total in 4 days. I think you still get the reward of whatever you fought for though, but didn't know that myself until I stopped giving a damn and got the rewards anyway.

I think you didn't got what I'm trying to say. but okay. Good for you man. 

Missing out on weapon slot, potato and weapon because of insufficient missions?

That's crazytalk

Well of course, players would actually want the faction they're supporting to win, wouldn't they?

and call it crazytalk or whatever, I am NOT asking DE to do this. and also thanks for your input.

Grineer dominance is inevitable, not afraid of not getting the free slot and a tater wep.

A true grineer supporter? More power to you my fellow Tenno, and I hope that AladV would not poison your Honor with Greed.

I just take best reward ...now I'm past 100 mark... it's  just a 26 plat difference...who cares really. Probably going to be outclassed anyway.

Yea, i'm thinking about it too. But WHAT IF, you need to do 20-25 more missions for faction X than faction Y for it to count as supporting faction X?

Yea, i'm thinking about it too. But WHAT IF, you need to do 20-25 more missions for faction X than faction Y for it to count as supporting faction X?

They would say it. In Prime Time , Rebecca confirmed 1 more is enough. There will be a S#&$storm if they go back on their words...and they obviously don't want that.

I'm sure a lot of players are straight out supporters of either Corpus or Grineer.

And I'm quite sure that there are also a lot of players who would only choose the winning side at the end.

But what if, to count as supporting a faction, you are required a big amount of missions you did for them than against them? Last Prime Time, Rebecca has stated that you only need to do one more than the other for it to count as supporting the faction. 2 quick missions and you've switched sides already. What if you are required to do 10? or 20? Big enough to prevent people from switching sides at the last minute? 

Still wouldn't care. IF RNG wasn't such a pain to get materials and we actually had our data sheets for where stuff was from... I'd care.

If our end reward were mods.. I'd care.

If our end reward wasn't a cattle prod or chef's knife.. I'd care.

If the last tier reward wasn't a pistol but a thrown weapon... I'd care.

Quite honestly the desperation from people annoyed corpus are losing is getting sad. You picked a side and want to go it 100% with it and well, that's your choice and your problem. Granted the losing side should get the print for their weapon since it makes no sense the grineer would go "Hey thanks for killing us but you lost have a schematic for our rewards!"

They would say it. In Prime Time , Rebecca confirmed 1 more is enough. There will be a S#&$storm if they go back on their words...and they obviously don't want that.

I should prolly edit my original post and indicate that this is all hypothetical. A healthy conversation is something that's been lacking in the forums recently since this event started, I have watched the prime time, and know that one is more than enough, I am not ASKING for DE to do this.

I'm merely kicking at the idea of "WHAT IF" people really need to support a side, or "WHAT IF" you won't have enough time to switch side.

Still wouldn't care. IF RNG wasn't such a pain to get materials and we actually had our data sheets for where stuff was from... I'd care.

If our end reward were mods.. I'd care.

If our end reward wasn't a cattle prod or chef's knife.. I'd care.

If the last tier reward wasn't a pistol but a thrown weapon... I'd care.

Quite honestly the desperation from people annoyed corpus are losing is getting sad. You picked a side and want to go it 100% with it and well, that's your choice and your problem. Granted the losing side should get the print for their weapon since it makes no sense the grineer would go "Hey thanks for killing us but you lost have a schematic for our rewards!"

Oh boy, you should get some Bacon-Flavored Ice Cream served by a Hot girl wearing a maid uniform to get your spirits up.

People should actually just try and enjoy the event. Whichever weapon won't be given out after this event would be saved for a later event, and secondly, if they think the event sucked, what if there were no reward for the losing faction? or be given a pathetic item as an excuse for consolation?