Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Shall DE add daily conclave syndicates mission (pve)?

ErrorDC

I hope my suggestion isn't broken since it's hard to find a room to play pvp and I really want to get the syandana and some sigil. There a few suggestion I hope there is a way to the points like daily syndicates mission(1k~2.5k standing mission) or there is a very low chance of 1%~2% to drop conclave token at index or arena.

Yes, but one person on Twitter will disagree and the idea will end up like Universal Medallions - useless. I'm max rank in Conclave - just in case anyone feels the need to tell me to play it if I want the stuff from it. I did. I have the stuff. It was a boring drag.

I personally am more in favor of adjusting Conclave's standing gain and daily/weekly structure to be less grindy. I could see it be more populated if the progress wasn't so slow. I would assume even people who don't like Conclave would maybe do dailies and weeklies in it if it didn't take forever - especially in comparison to NW dailies and weeklies - and if the standing gain per match wasn't so bad in general they'd may be willing to play a few matches a day at least for more substantial standing. Maybe even uncap the daily standing limit so people who play it for rewards are encouraged to keep playing - might conflict with slots being in the Conclave shop.

Another issue is that matchmaking is terrible and only uses your static Conclave rank which you can't lose either to match you instead of a skill-based adaptive system. It uses a PvE formula (static faction rank that continuously goes up based on playtime) to match you for PvP (varied difficulty based on player skill). I could go into Conclave, lose every game, get not a single kill and I'd still eventually end up playing the best of the best due to how matchmaking works. It's somewhat like saying at max rank with PvE syndicates you can only play with Steel Path modifiers on - difference being you could actually downrank in some PvE syndicates to get out of it again. Sure some would manage but others would just quit.

2 hours ago, ErrorDC said:

I hope my suggestion isn't broken since it's hard to find a room to play pvp and I really want to get the syandana and some sigil. There a few suggestion I hope there is a way to the points like daily syndicates mission(1k~2.5k standing mission) or there is a very low chance of 1%~2% to drop conclave token at index or arena.

pvp standing in the pure pve modes is kinda meh ngl...

however if you're having trouble finding matches take a look at this one

On 2020-12-26 at 2:10 PM, ErrorDC said:

I'd rather see DE fixing conclave and giving it some useful rewards over the current get and forget ones (making it decently efficient way to get steel essence and other resources for conclave standing could be a start, no need to add exclusive stuff) than adding ways to get it bypassed.

You know, make finding matches easier (match/server/lobby browser) and encourage people to play it to make its population grow instead of making it smaller by allowing people to entirely bypass a mode that relies on player activity.

On 2020-12-27 at 2:05 AM, PublikDomain said:

There's be no problem if DE just added bots to Conclave :/

This could work but if they are like Index it will just be utterly boring. Then again it's still better than not been able to gain rep or anything for years.

Lads can say it's hard to find games but here in Australia you littarly cannot find a single bloody game on PSN and haven't been able to since 2015 (last games i found was Tennobaum snowball fight 2015).

So yup cool to have a rank 3 rep that i cannot do anything with because of one Twitter user cried and DE refuses to do something about it.

Otherwise the idea OP has also works then again my point is anything would be better than the nonense now.

• 3 weeks later...

Finding a match does vary in difficulty server-to-server and platform-to-platform. On the Switch, for example, it's a real chore even on the more populated servers like NA and EU.

I think what Conclave needs is a monthly alert that would encourage newer players to try it out and provide a timeslot when it would be relatively easy to find a match (without resorting to all the workarounds outlined in the video linked above). Make it something like a 48 hour alert of "play 5 conclave matches to get 1 built forma" (we already have "Gift of Lotus" alerts - so call this one "Challenge of Teshin").

I suspect this would work similarly to the "Kill an orb mother" Nightwave acts: these alerts would make it easier for newer players to find some squads for the activity, making it easier for them to try it out.

Archived