Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Unable to shoot, cast ability, transfer out of warframe or even have the model rotate sometimes out of a quick transfer out, void dash, transfer in

Kaosorer

Don't know how much specificity is needed in a title, and I don't know for sure if the void dash is a key element in recreating it, or if it's related just to the transference, as the most common case of going out to the operator for me is the Zenurik energy dash (there's more bugs pertaining to that as well). I don't know just how long it's been in the game, but it's been here for a while (It was present before a miniature hiatus, back in September I believe, maybe even longer) and it's happened a lot, enough to the point where I need to condition myself not to spam transference too quick because it's generally mission breaking; the only way I'm aware of to reverse this is to have myself be killed by an enemy (is it not possible to have a /kill command? would save me a lot of trouble for bugs like this), which may or may not be possible without failing the mission. As far as I can tell this only happens when I'm not the host but I can't be absolutely certain considering how ridiculously frequently it has happened to me. High ping probably contributes to the issue. I'd post video evidence but I didn't think to record any of the instances (most times when I'm not host after all, I try not to be a liability so I get myself killed ASAP) nor did I have a piece of recording software ready whenever it'd happen. 

I've had the same problem on and off now for a few months, but it seems to of gotten worse lately, ever since this new event. Before it was just in my warframe, now its happening to my operator. I wont be able to move or do anything, but jump straight up or void dash in the dir I'm facing when I get locked up.

That's wild, I've had a few bugs during this event but never quite the operator itself being screwed the same way. I have had my operator unable to transfer into my Necramech as far as operator bugs go-- usually recoverable by simply dying as operator, but I've also had it not fixable even after a revive, as if it thought there was still an operator in the mech, but it's probably out of the scope of this current bug. I really wish there'd be a way to just reset operator, mech and frame if it were possible. 

• 2 months later...

Archived