Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Vauban Systems Vs Vauban Chassis Reward Choice Is Bad.

SonicSonedit

From both sides of view its a bad reward idea:

1) People who don't have both parts are forced to gamble and choose one. But what if they will choose the wrong one? I would feel rather unhappy if the part I choose here will appear in alerts a few days after the event while the part I didn't choose will not appear in next month.

2) For people who don't need Vauban parts (like me) both rewards are useless and demotivating to participate in event.

1) People who don't have both parts are forced to gamble and choose one. But what if they will choose the wrong one? I would feel rather unhappy if the part I choose here will appear in alerts a few days after the event while the part I didn't choose will not appear in next month.

2) For people who don't need Vauban parts (like me) both rewards are useless and demotivating to participate in event.

1)RNG

2)Nah, people will just follow the team they decided to support

1) It's not a bad reward, but it's a gamble. You just got to assume from the start what choice you pick, without caring of what will appear at another date.

2) Demotivating only if you're here for the battle-pays. People like me doesn't even care about the battle-pay; I, for one, only choose one side.

1) still better than nothing

2) Hand cannon doesn't pique your interest?