Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Revenant's Reave - hold to move

quxier

You can deactivate the Reave by tapping 3rd key again.

How about adding new functionality: Reave is active when you hold the key. When you release the key the Reave ends.

This would make Reave very precise action.

The Duration stat:

- it could deactive the Reave while you still hold the key, for example: Reave's duration = 10 seconds, you hold the key for 20 seconds but the Reave ends at 10th second.
- may doesn't matter - the Reave, while holding the key, will drain the energy till you release the key

This could be nice, but yea, I dont see it happening without the abikity being changed to an energy drain, based either on time active per second or based on distance traveled, like Gauss’ 1 originally did. I dont see any downsides to the idea beyond that, since in my experience reave tends to be either just too short or just too long to be practical. 

For the "too long" state of Reave, you can press 3 again to cancel Reave midway (EDIT: also noted by OP). It's not very intuitive do that though!

I like the channeled Reave idea because it's a relatively expensive one-off skill. By metering the energy drain by time holding 3 down, we can optionally spend less energy.

Archived