Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Favorite mods that don’t directly contribute to health or damage?

(NSW)Greybones

Primed sure footed, rolling guard, preparation, and those reload while holstered mods are great additions. i try to fit them in on almost every build.

also the peculiar mods, who doesn't like a grineer bobble head running around and flowers on kuva guardians (those big girls need some love)

Elemental bullet jump mods. If a frame has the exilus slot unlocked, one of them goes in. If I don't have the exilus slot, it goes somewhere else in the normal loadout.

It gives me enough speed to beat people using Gauss sprinting or small child void dashing (if the terrain is right).

18 hours ago, Berzerkules said:

Rolling Guard

+ Amalgam serration for +60% rolling speed is very nice (especially on frames like Xaku with different roll animations).

Adding the Decaying (negative shield) Dragon key makes you "soft play" with the Shield gating. In "hard play", you can add the augur mods/set to regenerate shield faster.

18 hours ago, (XBOX)Hyperion Rexx said:

we usually do far more damage than we need to. 

But it doesn't mean that we cannot die. Sure, if you are killing enemies before they can see you then you don't need "survival mods". However if you want to get little personal... then you may need something (depending on your skills).

As for mods, there aren't many mods (except above mentioned).

Some of them are augments for frame or weapon, like Grendel's catapult.

On other hands sometimes you may use corrupted mods. For my Xaku, for example, I want negative duration to use GoL more often.

2 minutes ago, quxier said:

+ Amalgam serration for +60% rolling speed is very nice (especially on frames like Xaku with different roll animations).

Adding the Decaying (negative shield) Dragon key makes you "soft play" with the Shield gating. In "hard play", you can add the augur mods/set to regenerate shield faster.

It's Amalgam Barrel Diffusion for the 60% roll speed. It's a go to mod on all my secondary utility primers.

I generally try and get my efficiency balanced so one cast will reset shield gate with just Brief Respite. Some builds I wat high efficiency and I have to add augur mods like augur message/reach on frame and Augur seeker/pact on secondary or burst laser on my Djinn. It's always a balancing act trying to get back to full shields in a single cast. 

46 minutes ago, Berzerkules said:

It's Amalgam Barrel Diffusion for the 60% roll speed. It's a go to mod on all my secondary utility primers.

I generally try and get my efficiency balanced so one cast will reset shield gate with just Brief Respite. Some builds I wat high efficiency and I have to add augur mods like augur message/reach on frame and Augur seeker/pact on secondary or burst laser on my Djinn. It's always a balancing act trying to get back to full shields in a single cast. 

Ah, it was ABD, my bad.

Well, for me I don't play with the the Brief Respite/Augur mods because it forces me to casts a lot. In my recent frame, Xaku, I've put the Umbra Vitality + the Adaptation + the Rolling guard (+ Amalgam mod). When I'm not immortal (3 seconds) I get some reduced damage and time to roll (another damage reduction), shield gating (probably) and disarming enemies or in general CC enemies.

Archived