Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Necramech didn't receive exp. in Orb Vallis, my half hour of work was all for nothing

Neugier2020

I was just in Orb Vallis with Necramech doing Thermia Fractures mission for farming exp.
In the middle of the mission, I realized that both my Necramech and archwing gun had reached their maximum levels.
On the way back to Fortuna, I died once in warframe form, but came back to life immediately.
But when I finished the mission, I found that my Necramech and archwing gun had not received any experience and were still level 0.
My half hour of work was all for nothing, and I lost my Amazon package because of it.

Thank you DE

This also happened to me as well. In my case I was doing thermia for around half an hour. About midway through I died and self revived at which point just my necramech reset its level. During the mission my necramech stayed at the correct level based upon the accumulated affinity, but at the end of the mission downranked from 18 to 10 (I suspect the key difference between me and OP is I continued playing for some time, and that for whatever reason self reviving causes all accumulated necramech affinity to vanish.) my gun however was untouched, but I did enter the mission with an already rank 30 arch-gun so there was really no accumulated affinity to lose. This is a terrible and game breaking bug that should receive very high priority. A final piece of information is that while in mission the level of my necramech under my health bar properly reported as 18, but if I held down tab to look at the score card it showed as level 10, the value it ended up being when the level ended. That info may be useful to figure out where the problem is occurring, I hope I have included relevant info here.

Archived