Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

Several Important Bugs For The Gradivus Dilemma

TheLoneNinja

I have noticed several bugs for the new "Gradivus Dilemma" event.

First off, I am pretty sure that the loot drops for these "Operations" are a bit bugged.  I understand that this is an event and therefore you should be getting some extra loot here and there, although I have noticed that the normal drops for Mars (Morphics, Salvage, Gallium, and of course fieldron samples) seems to have completely replaced morphics with control modules. So now I seem to be obtaining controls modules at the same rate I would normally obtain morphics on Mars, which is relatively common.  I think this is a bug because I have not received a single morphic within 35+ missions, though if it was however done on purpose, please respond to this and let us know, I can guarantee I'm not the only one wondering.

The other bug that caught my attention would be that when you select an operation that is under-way you reach the screen where it shows you the rewards for fighting for either side and allows you to pick which side to fight for for that mission.  At this screen there is currently no way to get out!  What we really need is a "back" button so that we don't have to restart our Warframe if we click one by mistake, or simply decide to look at all of the rewards before we choose a mission to undertake.  Please fix this one, it would be really helpful! (Problem solved, see below)

If you read this far please leave a response of some sort, both positive and negative feedback is welcome.  If I find any more bugs I'll make sure to post them here, I hope you all do the same.

Thank you for your time,

-TheLoneNinja

Edited by TheLoneNinja

The other bug that caught my attention would be that when you select an operation that is under-way you reach the screen where it shows you the rewards for fighting for either side and allows you to pick which side to fight for for that mission.  At this screen there is currently no way to get out!  What we really need is a "back" button so that we don't have to restart our Warframe if we click one by mistake, or simply decide to look at all of the rewards before we choose a mission to undertake.  Please fix this one, it would be really helpful!

Just hit ESC and you back out