Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nyx/necros Are Totally Useless Now

RAZORLIGHT

I just claimed necros from my foundry, in the speed runs that are this new corpus vs grineer thing, he's completely useless. I'm not sure how decent or useful he is in other missions, it seems some people can use him decently but as far as a speed run he only has one useful move, the soulpunch which has great range but that's about it. It would be great if the souls of the dead skill has the enemies running along with you, but they just kinda wander.

Nekros and Nyx only have one useful ability: Desecrate and Chaos, respectively.

I would say Absorb is useful, but it's not. It would be if the cast time was shorter than ten seconds (max level) but it increased the amount of damage absorbed instead. If there's a Nova or Rhino on your team, chances are you'll waste energy.

Edited by Zachles

I used my nekros earlier on and the revnants were shooting and killing enemies just fine. I've been leveling my nyx lately and I'm almost certain they just stand there. Though that might be attributed to the probability of them dying before the chaos actually gets to kick in (dead before the stun animation is finished)

Enemies not shooting each other under Chaos makes it even better for Nyx.

Because now even if the enemy is under chaos and there are no other targets other than Nyx, they still won't shoot Nyx.

Letting her kill them at her leisure.

That is a huge plus for her.

Because now even if the enemy is under chaos and there are no other targets other than Nyx, they still won't shoot Nyx.

you dont get the purpose of nyx at all *facepalm*

Did some testing with Necros 'Shadows of the Dead' ability today. On five uses I didn't see a single one of the shadows fire and most of them either stood around or ran into walls. The skill is incredibly worthless right now - in fact, it's a liability since you waste energy using it and potentially put yourself in harms way due to the cast time.

I never found Shadows that compelling to be frank - but if I summon 'copies' of guys, who's job and purpose in this game is to shoot other guys, I expect my copies to actually shoot. I realise this is likely a bug, but it really makes Nekros a lot less compelling warframe.

I've been leveling my Nyx, during chaos they will still shoot at me, just not their allies like they are supposed to, but they can still engage in friendly fire which is helpful if a shockwave moa is in the area.

You guys must be having issues, I however am not with Nyx, if anything I find her to be perfect now with the build I use, even her bolts are OP now. Necros however... he is total trash of a frame, worse than ember. I like his concept but it is very poorly executed on DE's part.

i have noticed this as well but with nyx they will start to attack each other sometimes if left alone and your well out the way trying to capture some decent ingame footage of it happening might help the devs diagnose a problem seeing it 

EDIT 

Link to Nyx chaos 

Link to Nekros Shadows of the Dead 

Edited by IntrAphasE