Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Please Revert or Improve the Mission Summary Screen

TnaneverRisen

The old mission summary screen was much better.  The mouse cursor didn't vanish and/or become unresponsive.  There was no severe game stuttering.  You could see the stats immediately instead of having to push through the new technical issues just to click the stats button.  It's very annoying every single time.

Please revert to the previous summary screen or tune the new screen to fix all those issues I mentioned above.

Without a mouse to control I can't look at the loot while loading back into the ship.

Without the stats I can't look at who did what while loading back into the ship

Who thought having the squad in the background was a good idea? It takes things longer when trying to do other things like run to the foundry and start the next craft in between missions. Things like going to the dojo after railjack is really jarring when you are walking around and the summary just pops up because it was waiting for the ship to land. What's with the hide summary anyway? If I want a picture of the squad I would do it with screenshots. I really don't care about random John Doe I didn't even talk to while opening a relic. If I like their look I will get a [look] link from them.

Then you have things like index. Holy hell is that a mess. Half the NPC names run off the screen.

also, why did they make it so the reward search field is automatically selected?? i dont know a single person who uses it, outside of scenarios for multi hour long runs for relics or something. i frequently chat while exit animation is playing, and now i press t and start typing and im super confused for a couple seconds why the chatbox isnt appearing.

i prefer the old screen too, if for no reason than the fact that i now cant see the azima disc spam i placed at extraction. and they removed the hide ui hover toggle too...

21 minutes ago, -wintersolstice- said:

also, why did they make it so the reward search field is automatically selected?? i dont know a single person who uses it, outside of scenarios for multi hour long runs for relics or something. i frequently chat while exit animation is playing, and now i press t and start typing and im super confused for a couple seconds why the chatbox isnt appearing.

i prefer the old screen too, if for no reason than the fact that i now cant see the azima disc spam i placed at extraction. and they removed the hide ui hover toggle too...

That's another good point I forgot to mention.  I hate the text search field being the default.  Messed up a lot of messages that way. I've never used the search box for anything (and yeah, I've done long arbitrations/survival).

• 1 month later...

Yeah this has been annoying me as well, 
90% of the time the summary screen has no surprises for me that I need to see, but this new screen seems to have a fixed minimum uptime, during which it cant be closed.

I have Warframe installed on SSD, and ever since this new end mission summary, mission end seems to take a LOT longer, and notably, during this extra time, nothing is happening, and nothing useful is on screen.

And on top of that, for some reason I'm tempted to start typing when the game is unresponsive due to mission exit, as I cant really do much else, the selection changing at that time is just confusing.

Archived