Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Future prime weapons...

Sc10n0fD4rksp0r3

One thing I’m hoping for in the next Prime Access is Akzani Prime. Since the original Akzani were described as Mirage’s preferred weapon, I was a little disappointed that we didn’t get to have a Primed version. So this made me think, what other Prime weapons would other people like to see? So I’m starting a thread that discussed Prime Weapons we would like to see. The only conditions I have for them is that they can’t be Grineer or infested weapons. Maybe we can have Prime Analogues of Grineer weapons, but they)re nothing like Grineer weapons are now, no questions asked.

Instead of just making a long list of good weapons that don't have primes, I'll go for the more obscure ones.

• Sarpa
  • Hystrix
  • Phantasma

But it really depends what they change about them. Like the Kuva Nukor wouldn't be very good if they didn't add the chaining, because the original weapon doesn't have it.

No more Heavy Blades, that's my first request. There are too many Prime Heavy Blades and each one just powercreeps the previous one out of existence.

Second request is that if we get more Melee weapons, give them a unique charge attack or anything to make them different or unique to other melees outside of having good stats. I know some of them have minor buffs like "+10% sprint speed while held" or whatever, but that's clearly just a cheap attempt at making them unique.

For actual weapons, Furis (the single one). A) it's a classic weapon that deserves to be good outside of its Purity augment. B) we have lots of Prime dual secondaries, and lots of Prime single semi-auto secondaries, but no Prime single automatic secondaries. Then it can be turned into the Afuris Prime later with a Baro relic or something.

Talons Prime and Daikyu Prime should've come with Ivara, though Baza makes sense so I guess that's at least OK.

Octavia is next so I guess Pandero Prime and Tenora Prime would make the most sense. Octavia gets a bonus for both weapons, just like Atlas/Prime has a bonus for the Tekko/Prime. Most signature weapon passives are fairly recent, so this has only come up before with Atlas. I'd be interested to see if DE continues pairing Prime Warframes with signature weapons like that, since both Gara and Harrow also have signature weapon passives too. I guess we should expect to see some combination of Astilla Prime, Fusilai Prime, and Volnus Prime for Gara Prime, and Knell Prime and Scourge Prime for Harrow Prime.

On 2020-12-30 at 12:43 AM, PublikDomain said:

Talons Prime and Daikyu Prime should've come with Ivara, though Baza makes sense so I guess that's at least OK.

Octavia is next so I guess Pandero Prime and Tenora Prime would make the most sense. Octavia gets a bonus for both weapons, just like Atlas/Prime has a bonus for the Tekko/Prime. Most signature weapon passives are fairly recent, so this has only come up before with Atlas. I'd be interested to see if DE continues pairing Prime Warframes with signature weapons like that, since both Gara and Harrow also have signature weapon passives too. I guess we should expect to see some combination of Astilla Prime, Fusilai Prime, and Volnus Prime for Gara Prime, and Knell Prime and Scourge Prime for Harrow Prime.

Crazy was I predicted the prime weapons for Valkyr all the way to Nezha. With the exception of Ivara and equinox prime. We still don’t have a Prime Sai. Nor a prime whip, spear, launcher, arch weapons. Signature weapons should be expected. And I feel like they should have that bonus when wielded by the prime frame. Maybe a bigger bonus for both being prime. 

Picturing Octavia having one where she has an alternate fire that launches a distracting musical orb that eventually detonates. Probably only works in her hands. 

Archived