Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

We're Being Stupid About This Event

ThePresident777

The Grineer invasion on Ara should have ended hours ago but a bunch of diehards are keeping it going at some tiny percent.  Let. It. Go.  Let the damn CorPus have it back.  It's keeping the next wave of rewards from coming.

Oh, by the way, not to go to far off topic, but, the task of the Tenno is to balance the idiotic powers of the solar system.  Think about that before you devote your self to the corpus or grineer scum.  Neither one of them are going to stop hunting Tenno because we "helped" them.

Help the Grineer invade.  Then help the Corpus take it back.  We'll get all the loot both ways and the solar system will go back to the way it was.  Don't be a pawn.  Be a Tenno.

Edited by ThePresident777

The Grineer invasion on Ara should have ended hours ago but a bunch of diehards are keeping it going at some tiny percent.  Let. It. Go.  Let the damn CorPus have it back.  It's keeping the next wave of rewards from coming.

Oh, by the way, not to go to far off topic, but, the task of the Tenno is to balance the idiotic powers of the solar system.  Think about that before you devote your self to the corpus or grineer scum.  Neither one of them are going to stop hunting Tenno because we "helped" them.

Help the Grineer invade.  Then help the Corpus take it back.  We'll get all the loot both ways and the solar system will go back to the way it was.  Don't be a pawn.  Be a Tenno.

Why should I let it go ?

Thats not how rewards work.

Really could have sworn I was getting rewarded rather nicely taking the better of the two offerings each map. Could have sworn that in the end people only need 1 point more either side apparently.

So in the end the neutrals are ahead. Diehards are only getting a trophy.

It's also not like the weapons we get in the end are anything that will get used beyond mastery rank.

Honestly the infested should have been in this... Give us a Torid or ichor whatever for helping them infect more >_>

Those who want it faster are selfish.

Dragging it out longer, lets guys who would have miss it a chance to catch up.

So in reality I am helping the box heads give more reactor bps !

Martialis became a 24 hour potato alert thanks to insane players like me.

Edited by fatpig84

Why should I let it go ?

you will get your reward reguardless if you on the faction that lost the node as you did your part, cases like martialis (over 25 hours) were a pure waste of time, same for whatever nodes that seem to go one sided, if one faction have less then 15% just let up so another node will be triggered when they finish.

Edited by BloodHungryKitten

You'll have to take it. The hard way. Just like Martialis, and every little bit of ground you gain.

<3

Those who want it faster are selfish.

Dragging it out longer, lets guys who would have miss it a chance to catch up.

So in reality I am helping the box heads give more reactor bps !

Martialis became a 24 hour potato alert thanks to insane players like me.

What this guy said.

The stupid part in this event from the player is that we're not making the invasion last as long as possible if they offer good loot. The longer it last, the more people can come and get their rewards. Martialis for example will be the single greatest blow to DE's potatoe sale. 

And during those 24 hours there could have been 2 or 3 more potatoes, sorry, but it's still stupid  :[

RNG Loki says, "Don't bet on it."

But then again, why not just ask the entire of team corpus and team mercenary just knock out the last node ?

It won't take more than 10 games with full manpower lolwut.

Edited by fatpig84

The event lasts an entire week.  The faster a node ends the faster a new one opens up.  Which means more nodes.  Which means more rewards.  Stop letting the grineer and corpus propagandists play you.

I am still earning games by playing in losing nodes.

No difference to me :(

I am still earning games by playing in losing nodes.

No difference to me :(

Sorry, but rewards are much more important than mere points in the profile. No one cares about them and you gain nothing from them. Well, except some kind of moral "feel good" in your head. Besides why not just gain battles in the next nodes? Shouldn't make a difference.