Jump to content

(Content deleted)


Recommended Posts

Welcome to the Forums @Thehumanflame^^
It is refreshing to see a new Tenno with a lot of energy, sharing their personal ideas and whatnot.
However, please try to use the search function in the future! Sometimes there already exists a thread about the same topic.

e.g. here a thread about free Promocodes for Warframe:

It is even pinned in the Subforum!
Annnnd it is, sorry if this sounds harsh, in a much better format and not just a copy&paste of a different website~
(here a screenshot of how your thread looks when I use the dark-theme of the Forum)

Spoiler

unknown.png
just....no... 😂


Hope you have fun playing Warframe!
Cheers,
Fabpsi~

edit: ninja'd~

Edited by Fabpsi
penguins~
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Fabpsi said:

Welcome to the Forums @Thehumanflame^^
It is refreshing to see a new Tenno with a lot of energy, sharing their personal ideas and whatnot.
However, please try to use the search function in the future! Sometimes there already exists a thread about the same topic.

e.g. here a thread about free Promocodes for Warframe:

It is even pinned in the Subforum!
Annnnd it is, sorry if this sounds harsh, in a much better format and not just a copy&paste of a different website~
(here a screenshot of how your thread looks when I use the dark-theme of the Forum)

  Reveal hidden contents

unknown.png
just....no... 😂


Hope you have fun playing Warframe!
Cheers,
Fabpsi~

edit: ninja'd~

Whoops, should I delete this post?

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Thehumanflame said:

Whoops, should I delete this post?

Normal players do not have the option to delete their own thread. Only an Admin/Staff/ForumModerator can do that^^
For the future:
If you think a thread of yours does not serve any valuable function, or if you simply want to delete/close it, you can just report your own first post in your thread:

1. Click on the 3 "..." in the top right corner of your comment:
unknown.png
2. Select "Report"
3. Choose a sorta fitting point and fill in a friendly request where you explain what you want

A Forum Mod will take care of the rest^^

1 minute ago, Thehumanflame said:

I just edited it to say nothing, will I receive a warning or ban? If for how long?

Feel free to check out the forum rules/guidelines. There is no need to panic, everything is fine :)

Edited by Fabpsi
penguins~
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Fabpsi said:

Normal players do not have the option to delete their own thread. Only an Admin/Staff/ForumModerator can do that^^
For the future:
If you think a thread of yours does not serve any valuable function, or if you simply want to delete it, you can just report your own first post in your thread:

1. Click on the 3 "..." in the top right corner of your comment:
unknown.png
2. Select "Report"
3. Choose a sorta fitting point and fill in a friendly request where you explain what you want

A Forum Mod will take care of the rest^^

Feel free to check out the forum rules/guidelines. There is no need to panic, everything is fine :)

Thank you and please delete this

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Thehumanflame said:

I just edited it to say nothing, will I receive a warning or ban? If for how long?

We're not that strict when it comes about accidentally making a post about something that existed. No ban, no warn. You gotta really be insistant or very off topic to get a warn for spam.

3 minutes ago, Thehumanflame said:

Also please do close this 

Alright. Closing.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...