Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fastest MR30 Ever? /

Halo

Quite curious as to how everyone's goal to hit MR30 is going. Personal goal was to hit it before the new year, and I succeeded in the test (albeit the cheap way with Mesa), around 3 am this morning. 

Unsure about this as well, but might be the fastest ever to hit MR30 in one shot, just focusing on leveling everything and everything I can outside of some event weps and the anniversary ones. 

Journey was long yet short, friends helping along the way, and still missing a few things: Feverspine board (prior to gilding and gilding it), both Necramechs still need to hit level 40, and missing the Dex Sybaris and Dex Furis. Still movin' and groovin' through Steel Path, so my journey is yet to be over. 

Anyways, I hope this somehow sparks some discussion based on how quick others have gotten to the end-goal or at least allows others to share some experiences on how they got to this point. 

Happy Holidays, Happy New Year, and have a wonderful last few days of this dreadful year and lets make 2021 the year we all deserve!

pfHxhlR.pngYhJp18L.png

well ... and what about those who played for hours in defense missions in 2013-2014? even then I achieved 2k hours of play.
your "performance" doesn't convince me at all. some special way of playing would be better. but so ... maybe you bought most of it with real money? I dont want to attack you of course. but there is a possibility ...

35 minutes ago, Battle.Mage said:

well ... and what about those who played for hours in defense missions in 2013-2014? even then I achieved 2k hours of play.
your "performance" doesn't convince me at all. some special way of playing would be better. but so ... maybe you bought most of it with real money? I dont want to attack you of course. but there is a possibility ...

Suspect to belief, have an Xbox account that's MR29, so that's where all my thousands of hours are since the games release have been. Doing it all over on PC was just extra fun with the knowledge of where everything is so I knew what to gun for first. Friends made me migrate over the summer and tasked me with passing them all, which I did but one of them lol. And cmon, I think a few weps were warranted purchases *cough* Sibear, Harrow, Trinity, etc. 

37 minutes ago, ReddyDisco said:

gimme blessing

My reset is in 12 hours, so like 2 am eastern or something, most likely will wait for the day after (31st of December) reset the timer so it isn't stuck in the early morning.

30 minutes ago, Kel_Silonius said:

tl;dr i hit mr30, look at me.

I was legit going to post this same exact thing, 30 isn't an achievement anymore and it's only been a couple months since it was accessible to the majority of players lol

15 minutes ago, Halo_170 said:

Suspect to belief, have an Xbox account that's MR29, so that's where all my thousands of hours are since the games release have been. Doing it all over on PC was just extra fun with the knowledge of where everything is so I knew what to gun for first. Friends made me migrate over the summer and tasked me with passing them all, which I did but one of them lol. And cmon, I think a few weps were warranted purchases *cough* Sibear, Harrow, Trinity, etc. 

14 minutes ago, Halo_170 said:

My reset is in 12 hours, so like 2 am eastern or something, most likely will wait for the day after (31st of December) reset the timer so it isn't stuck in the early morning.

13 minutes ago, Halo_170 said:

I'm just another fish pulled from the ocean then put into a barrel lol

MR 30 and you don't know how to multi-quote? 

2 minutes ago, TheGuyver said:

I was legit going to post this same exact thing, 30 isn't an achievement anymore and it's only been a couple months since it was accessible to the majority of players lol

MR 30 and you don't know how to multi-quote? 

Apologies for not learning sooner lol

2 minutes ago, -Kittens- said:

No such animal, no #*!%s given. Meaningless.

Eh well, friends of mine really want to hit it so, at least I know a few people. There's probably a larger sample size out there. 

1 minute ago, (PSN)Apoleon_amarr said:

There has to be a mr 30 speedrun discord somewhere

If there is, that'd be hilarious.

You could do the math out of curiosity, its 2,250,000  total, you can max a frame +2 weapons for 12k in ~10min  but then you'll run out of frames and companions so it wont be as efficient, but you should be able to get it under 60hrs if you are going for the record.

I wouldn't be surprised if there were some mad bored people to attempt this.

Whats the achievement here exactly? Theres A LOT of MR30 by now, so Im assuming you mean your play hours but considering MR30 wasnt possible to reach until recently thats not a factor either.

Personally Im focusing on the event atm so those last bits of MR can wait a while longer. 

• 1 month later...

I think that if you're going to have a "contest" of 'fastest to MR30' there should be some rules set in place to make it a fair test of speed.

1) no plat, plat for purchasing items/mats/frames/whatever but no speed craft, or plat for whatever- So here we have three categories and you either pick one or set up 3 blocks of players who can adhere to those categories. Might need monitors to keep an eye on the accounts.
2) You would have to also look at hours played in game. And not steam because Steam counts idle time. Why? Cuz some people have jobs that dont allow for more than an hours or 2.

So if some one who has 3k hours makes it to 30 first, but some one with 2k hours gets it next, who really made it first?

Archived