Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

JoJo's Bizarre Warframe

NuttyNuti

During the quarantine, I've been watching quite a ton of JoJo's Bizarre Adventure (aka JJBA) anime. I loved the series! It later inspired me to apply the concept of Stands in different situations, such as my RPG characters and in-side jokes in my friend group. Then I also figured that it could be crossed with Warframe, too! The Tenno kids being Stand users and Warframes being Stands. (Also. Mesa's shooting poses, when not using Mesa's Waltz. Definitely JoJo!)

So I decided to describe my Tenno as a JoJo character, completed with her Stand (basically my main, Mesa Prime). As a bonus, I also Stand-ized some other Warframes, mainly mains of my Warframe friends. Going with JoJo fashion, I would probably re-name Warframes/Stands by bands and songs, but for Tenno/Stand users, I would use signal processing references (White Noise, SNR, Fourier etc.). I think it fits neatly with being crossed with science fantasy things plus the more typical music theme.

I also wanted for long to draw some sort of picture of this, but I felt too lazy and just wanted to get ahead with posting this. Maybe one day.

Here we go! I had fun. Stats may or may not make sense. Feel free to add more!

---

STAND USER:

Name: White Noise
Namesake: Signal processing term
Name in Warframe universe: Gwinn

History and personality:  White Noise was an adopted child in a rural family in the United States. She had a younger sister, Red Noise, also adopted. The family was closely knit, the sisters even more so.
However, everything changed when Fire Na-I mean an enemy Stand user attacked. A frighteningly powerful Stand user wiped almost the entire population of the town where the family lived, with peculiar effect. The Stand caused adults to lose their minds, while children developed Stands. The children fended themselves against now-violent adults, eventually either imprisoning or killing them. For yet unknown reasons, those children scattered across the state, with their memories scrambled and little knowledge of the events in the town.
White Noise currently has little knowledge of her past, but she has a nagging feeling of that there is a person who she must see, this person being her sister Red Noise. She currently sustains herself as a Stand mercenary under a mysterious entity named Lotus, aiding to bring balance to now-chaotic United States.

STAND:

Name: Roundtable Rival
Namesake: Lindsey Stirling's song  
Name in Warframe universe: Mesa Prime 

Destructive Power: B
Speed: C (movement), A (targeting)
Range: D (2 m, distance where it can exist from its user), B (bullet range, distance where it can shoot)
Persistence: D
Precision: A
Development Potential: C

Abilities: Roundtable Rival is able to turn itself into a standing turret, and it is able to aim and shoot almost immediately anything on its line of sight. It's gunshots are supernaturally precise, making Roundtable Rival a frightening opponent in combat.

Weaknesses: When attacking, Roundtable Rival is only able to turn, and it cannot move otherwise (not even dodge), making it a vulnerable target. It must holster its guns before it can change its location. It also can shoot only where it can see, making its attack less effective when there is a (sturdy) cover or when it is flanked. While precise, its bullets lack trajectory-altering capabilities, unlike Stands like Emperor and Sex Pistols. Roundtable Rival is also far less good at punching things than its fellow close-range Stands.

---

Then Stand-izing some of the main Warframes of my friends:

---

STAND:

Name: Immortal
Namesake: Norwegian black metal band, or alternatively, reference to a song "Immortals" by Fall Out Boy.
Name in Warframe universe: Inaros

Destructive Power: B
Speed: B
Range: D (2 m, distance where it can exist from its user); C (10 m, radius for its regeneration ability)
Persistence: A
Precision: D

Abilities: Immortal makes its user virtually immune to lethal damage, as when critically injured, it can lock itself and its user into a protective coffin and regenerate their health by absorbing life energy from nearby entities. Like a typical close-range Stand, it is also good at punching things.

Weaknesses: Immortal is unable to move when it is in the coffin form. It will also be unable to regenerate itself if there are no living creatures nearby. It also needs to regenerate quickly enough before it weakens too much to continue regeneration.

---

STAND:

Name: Meltdown
Namesake: Vocaloid song 
Name in Warframe universe: Saryn Prime

Destructive Power: A
Speed: C
Range: D (2 m, distance where it can exist from its user), B (spore range)
Persistence: C
Precision: D

Abilities: Meltdown is able to produce corrosive spores that can melt targets they hit onto. If the target is a living being, it dies, and its body acts as a breeding ground for more spores.

Weaknesses: The spores are vulnerable to air currents, and Meltdown has little control over where they go. However, Meltdown can plant spores into specific enemies if they are on its field of vision.

Archived