Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mirage Prime not copying Cycron energy colour

(NSW)TwilightLotus

When using Mirage Prime's "Hall of Mirrors" ability and the Cycron secondary weapon, the copies of Mirage Prime display the Cycron's default energy colour and not the one I have applied. This is very noticeable as the energy colour affects the circular portion of the Cycron, which is the weapon's predominant visual feature. This is admittedly a minor visual issue, but once it is noticed it's really hard to ignore.

For purposes of troubleshooting: my Mirage Prime is from a Vault Access pack (no idea if that matters or not), I have installed a catalyst into my Cycron, I have not put any formas into the Cycron. As such, I do not have access to the Cycron's second energy colour. I fed my regular Mirage to Helminth, so I cannot test whether that one also has this issue.

This issue occurs in all missions, solo and with other people. See attached images in the spoiler for examples of what it looks like and my energy colour (though it seems to happen on all the colours I have tested).

Spoiler

My energy colour + how the Cycron normally looks

EqgnGOJUwAAphuu?format=jpg&name=large

In game with Hall of Mirrors active, note the default Cycron blue ringEqgnGOMU0AEct4M?format=jpg&name=large

Archived