Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tazir the traditionalist (warframe concept

Enderman20

Name : Tazir

Description : No shields, no energy, just you, your weapons, and your skills. Tazir is not an easy warframer to use, but he manages to prove himself capable of facing every mission without problems, facing up to even the toughest enemies, always if his way of acting and being is respected.

Energy, shields, explosive weapons, teleporters, energy snipers, and what, what they give you the most. Bow and sword are more than enough in my opinion, for everything.

Stats

Hp : 400 (1900 rank 30)

Armor : 400 (700 rank 30)

Energy : 0

Shields : 0

Speed : 1.15

Passive : When Tazir is uniquely equipped with any bow / crossbow(do not work with bows/crossbows that are not silent) type weapon, and a single sword, he gains combat and displacement improvements in every respect.

Buffs : +35% attack speed, + 135% damage, + 350% projectile speed, + 100% max ammo, + 1.5 melee range, + 150% weapon swap speed, +50% speed, + 100% wall leach, 75% recovery speed from take down.

Particularity : This warframer is partially capable of ignoring weapon restrictions, and in missions with only one particular type of weapon allowed, he will always be able to carry a single sword, and bow / crossbow that respect his passive, but the passive ability will have reduced effects. 25% in those missions.

Ability 1 (cd : 5 s)

Shoot a quick volley of arrows from a bow (in case you don't have a bow, a ghost bow is created) that hit the weak spot of all enemies in front of you, with increased damage. If in possession of a bow / crossbow, shoot your bow without consuming arrows, and the damage of the skill will add to the damage of your weapon.

Ability 2 (cd : 5 s)

Sprint and engage enemies with your melee weapon, hitting them 3 times, and the 3rd hit is always an execution. If you are in possession of a sword, strikes are 35% faster and more powerful. You are immune to damage during this ability.

Ability 3 (cd : 15 s)

Concentrate, improving your combat skills, and allow you to reduce the cooldown of skills by 1 second for each enemy killed.

Ability 4 (cd : 25 s)

Traditions

Remember your past and traditions, getting a different power-up based on which weapon you hold.

Primary : Accuracy increases, and each shot is subjected to 50% less gravity. If in possession of a bow / crossbow, head damage is doubled, and any arrow can be recovered.

Secondary : You become unnoticeable, and enemies take twice as long to react to your every action. If a secondary is not equipped, this bonus is carried over to the primary weapon and melee weapon.

Melee : Move faster than you thought possible, and hit enemies multiple times before they notice you. If you have a single sword equipped, its range increases by 1.0

If you are equipped with a primary weapon and melee that respect your passive, for the duration of the ability, you will not be detected by the lasers when you pass through it, nor by the cameras, but the enemies will be able to see you, but they will triple the time to activate the alarm.

The idea for this warframer came to my mind while I was hunting on The long dark using a bow (I'm scarce by the way), and it occurred to me (yes, from cosmic nothing) what a warframer would be, versatile in each mission, without energy restrictions, but which would allow the enhancement of a series of very little used weapons (bows, crossbows, and swords), which fall (apart from crossbows) in the tradition of war and hunting of history, thus excluding some more technological versions, but I thought that purely enhancing weapons would be little, so I thought "why not make a passive that enhances weapons and warframers when equipped in combo?" And therefore from here Tazir, the traditionalist, and his passive, which combined with his 4th ability and his statistics, would allow him to face any situation (from an extermination mission, to a capture, to an espionage) without too many problems. . But then, I realized, that some missions have restrictions on weapons (with a trivial excuse then, but oh well), so who cares, we make them ignore them, but with a little ebuff, so as not to re-release it.

Thanks for reading. For any doubt / perplexity / curiosity, write in the comments, along with any suggestions on balances / changes, names for skills, and more.

Have a nice day/afternoon/evening/night :D

Archived