Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Secondary Subsumations

(XBOX)Damokles1818

Now that the normal warframes can get subsumed for one measly ability, how about subsuming prime warframes for one extra subsumation? We would still keep the single subsume ability rule but we could double the amount of fun we could have.

Ash Prime- Teleport

Atlas Prime- Balwark/Tectonics

Banshee Prime- Sonic Boom/ Sonar

Baruuk Prime- Evasion

Chroma Prime- Breath

Ember Prime- Fireball

Equinox Prime- Rest and Rage

Excalibur Umbra- Radial Javelin

Frost Prime- Freeze

Gara Prime- Splinter Storm (reduced)

Garuda Prime- Gorge

Gauss Prime- Dash (because infested speed is a buff and dash is an ability)

Grendel Prime- Regurgitate (launch infested moa bile or a projectile)

Harrow Prime- Penance or Thurible (thurible to complete the noble animations for the warframes who do not swing one)

Hildryn Prime- Haven

Hydroid Prime- Tidal wave (because undertow would be too OP)

Inaros Prime- Devour or Sandstorm (since seeing Grendel eating his opponents would be awesome and terrifying)

Ivara Prime- Navigator arrow (plus dashwire for quiver if possible (I wanna complete my Spider-man Ash/Loki))

Khora Prime- Whipclaw or Pilfering Strangledome (since  it would be scary to see Harrow with a bunch of grineer caught in his dome like ragdolls) and maybe a change to the loadout screen so even your chosen pets could be summoned like archguns or archwings.

(No idea for Lavos)

Limbo Prime- Nerfed Cataclysm or turn Surge into a general ability that- when triggered- banishes enemies.

Loki Prime- Safeguard Switch (for when Trinity's had enough of the nooblets running off and taking damage)

Mag Prime- Remove secondary mech for Magnetise

Mesa Prime- Ballistic Battery (because think of how many cool combos you could do with that outside of McCree Prime)

Mirage Prime- Hall of Mirrors (halves damage but doubles output) or Ledgerdemain

Nekros Prime- Soul Punch (would give Trinity a nice vampire mom vibe)

Nezha Prime- Blazing Chakram (because Rhino wants to play frisbee too)

Nidus Prime- Teeming Virulence or Parasitic Link

Nova Prime- Antimatter orb or Wormhole (since it would make Gauss's dash feel like Back To The Future)

Nyx Prime- Psychic Bolts

Oberon Prime- Hallowed Ground or Nerfed Reckoning 

Octavia Prime- Mallet (because resonator is boring without mallet)

Protea Prime- Nerfed Turrets (because there isn't enough time to keep it active with her builds)

Revenant Prime- Enthrall

Rhino Prime- Charge

Saryn Prime- Toxic Lash

Titania Prime- Tribute or Lantern

Trinity Prime- Link

Valkyr Prime- Ripline (because a Ripline Grendel would make an awesome wrecking ball) 

Vauban Prime- Photon Strike

Volt Prime- Shield (because portable shields would make an awesome Captain America build)

Wisp Prime- Willow Wisp or Mote

Wukong Prime- Celestial Twin or Cloudwalker (cloudwalker would defeat the purpose if Reave though...)

Xaku Prime- The Lost (because grasp would be overpowered even for Mirage)

Zephyr Prime- Tail Wind (to complete Titania)

Extra Helminth abilities:

Infested Swarm- summons those clouds of yellow specks that eats away at your health on infested missions

Infested Destruct (if not used for a future warframe)- equipped warframe explodes, dealing blast damage equal to your warframe's health (good for Nidus and Inaros)

Infested Mutation- cycles through a list of positive and negative attributes (doubled energy/higher cost, doubled health/ higher damage taken, doubled weapon damage/halved ammo)

Thus concludes my list of ideas for any future helminth updates. Anyone is welcome to add onto it or correct me on what would be too OP and explain the statistics. Please do not shut down any ideas unless you have a good explanation. 

1 minute ago, Dauggie said:

guess you missed all the discussion when helminth was first introduced(talked about).. in short, don't waste your time and go read those posts

I did but I didn't hear anything saying there won't be anymore changes to the mechanic. Although, I did notice they said there won't be any relations to the previous game, Dark Sector, yet they brought in the Proto Excalibur, Glaive, Volt, and Nyx skins as well as add in Lephantis, who was previously fought in Dark Sector as well, and they even made the dude in that weird Duviri Paradox trailer look exactly like Hayden Tenno, the main player character of Dark Sector.

1 hour ago, (XBOX)Damokles1818 said:

Khora Prime- Whipclaw or Pilfering Strangledome (since  it would be scary to see Harrow with a bunch of grineer caught in his dome like ragdolls) and maybe a change to the loadout screen so even your chosen pets could be summoned like archguns or archwings.

Pilfering Strangledome is a mod, not an ability

Archived