Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Question about. Can we create Amalgam skins, where used Corpus style and Tau? Or we can use only one fraction?

Mertomolsfer

Well, with the aspect of using an Amalgam design that would incorporate both Sentient and Corpus, not sure if that would exactly be allowed since as far as I am concerned, Infested are the only faction that are allowed to do fused or "host-faction" designs (using one faction as a base for another).

There is a mention of using the Amalgam designs in the guide in the Sentient section, but I am not sure if those are referring to the Corpus-Infused ones or the Sentient-based ones. Most likely the ladder since I would believe the former would have been mentioned in the Corpus section (which it isn't).

And by the way, the style guide mentions the use of any subfaction, not just the one that's listed. But then again, I don't know if that applies to Amalgams.

11 hours ago, Balarias said:

I read the faction rules, but it mentions that you cannot use only Terra additional faction. So that's it. Is it possible to create a skin using both Corpus and Tau technologies. On the example of the same Machinist Amalgama on Jupiter?

I would think amalgam counts as a faction for design purposes, but I think that the final decision would hinge on what your final design looks like.

Archived