Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Is there a way to check your mastery rank?

Thehumanflame

You guys do mean mastery points... right? Because I know how to check my mastery RANK, but how do I see my POINTS

31 minutes ago, (XBOX)CaptainSeth5423 said:

Ya simply go to that thing which gives you options like arsenal, navigation,options etc then simply go to the top left corner there you'll see profile. Simply click profile and there you go.  It show everything you need. Hope this helps! 

32 minutes ago, 0_The_F00l said:

ESC>Top left corner highlight your glyph>show profile.

vor 29 Minuten schrieb Thehumanflame:

You guys do mean mastery points... right? Because I know how to check my mastery RANK, but how do I see my POINTS

You should see everything you need in your profile:

unknown.png

And in the "equipment" tab you'll see everything you have leveld so far, the MR points by clearing the map can be seen in the "stats", but don't forget that you get MR for ranking up your railjacks intrinsic classes.

11 minutes ago, Dark_Lugia said:

You should see everything you need in your profile:

unknown.png

And in the "equipment" tab you'll see everything you have leveld so far, the MR points by clearing the map can be seen in the "stats", but don't forget that you get MR for ranking up your railjacks intrinsic classes.

If you mouse over the piece of the UI in your image there a "mastery breakdown" popup will appear.  That has your MR totals in categories like primary, secondary, etc.  That has star chart progress, steel path progress and RJ intrinsic as well.

Archived