Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So warframe on Kfconsole in 2021?

JackHargreav

So wait, is this a revolutionary new console with an AI and snooping devices with an automatic connection with the food industry? Like it could automatically see me and see that my reflexes to those Grineer consoles are lacking and automatically order me a tub of deliciously poisonous chicken?

Or is this some other company with a similar name?

50 minutes ago, KIREEK said:

KFConsole is way more costly to produce compared to PS5, it isn't exactly made of glossy plastic you know, DE will likely try and see if there is enough of a playerbase to justify such adventure.

God. Imagine if the Kfconsole would have a considerable playerbase and DE would actually port warframe for it. And the custom skins would be chicken legs for hammers and such.

It would be the most hilarious and glorious thing ever.

3 minutes ago, JackHargreav said:

Oh it's actually the Kfc console. The weirdest thing right after the Sedation GameBoy.

Because yes there was a plugin for the gameboy that would give you sleeping gas.

Ha, so it's actually real... At least they're partnering with Cooler Master.

https://landing.coolermaster.com/kfconsole/

I really feel like they're missing the mark with this chicken chamber "feature"... shouldn't the console be the first AI-assisted system that automatically orders/rewards food at discount (e.g. KFC!?) for otherwise indisposed and helpless gamers?

Aha! You can play digital hot potato with this. Put the digital bluetooth hacky sack with highly conductive metal balls in the chicken chamber, watch it run the Crisis benchmark, and the you can play some mutliplayer hot potato with a fancy score screen on your TV (after you agree to a EULA without reading it). Should feature military grade bluetooth radio and accelerometer (300 degF operating temperatures).

1 hour ago, nslay said:

So wait, is this a revolutionary new console with an AI and snooping devices with an automatic connection with the food industry? Like it could automatically see me and see that my reflexes to those Grineer consoles are lacking and automatically order me a tub of deliciously poisonous chicken?

35 minutes ago, JackHargreav said:

God. Imagine if the Kfconsole would have a considerable playerbase and DE would actually port warframe for it. And the custom skins would be chicken legs for hammers and such.

It's a PC in a fancy case.  That's it.  Nothing else special about it.  It'll be running normal (likely branded) Windows.

1 hour ago, xcrimsonlegendx said:

I'd get a KFConsole if it actually MADE chicken instead of warming it.

If I have hot, ready to eat fried chicken why would I store it in a console when I just eat it? They need to go back to the drawing board and create a deep fryer that's also a console, then you're onto something.

Probably the idea is something like, while your playing you might forget or don't have time for the chicken wings so it keeps it warm until you reach a checkpoint and you don't have to eat the wings cold.

But I see the fantasy behind a frier too. It's something cool for a little party. Take the console with you and bust out a co-op game. While you're playing the food is getting cooked.

Now I'm #*!%ing hungry.

3 minutes ago, JackHargreav said:

Probably idea is something like, while your playing you might forget or don't have time the chicken wings so it keeps it warm until you reach a checkpoint and you don't have to eat the wings cold.

But I see the fantasy behind a frier too. It's something cool for a little party. Take the console with you and bust out a co-op game. While you're playing the food is getting cooked.

Now I'm #*!%ing hungry.

And that's how they get ya!

god dammit, it's new year's eve, I'm drunk and I stumble onto a thread that mentions fried chicken... now I'm hungry..

KFC unfortunatley lost my custom when they started skipping on the crumb. at least they do here in the UK, in the US they still make the crispy crumb nice and thick the way I like it. 

7 hours ago, KIREEK said:

KFConsole is way more costly to produce compared to PS5, it isn't exactly made of glossy plastic you know, DE will likely try and see if there is enough of a playerbase to justify such adventure.

The material of the console has no affect on porting a game.

vor 1 Minute schrieb Aldain:

...Is KFC run by a circus these days? Seriously first there's a Colonel Sanders Dating Sim and now this?

Question: Are you or are you not currently talking about KFC on a completely unrelated gaming forum? Do you think that without this "KFConsole" you would be talking about KFC on a completely unrelated gaming forum?

1 minute ago, _R_o_g_u_e_ said:

The material of the console has no affect on porting a game.

But does affect the cost of the console to cover the cost of manufacturing, how many gamers will buy such system if it's like 4x the price of the PS5?

Archived