I NEED HELP!!!! CANNOT DO LVL 30 TEST!

Question

I've done about 50 runs.... all fail.....

I don't know how people do this but I simply cannot do this....

I need to know what people are using to kill things and what Warframe is best, Loki is ok, Mesa sucks! Nyx Sucks even more.

I'm using melee but killing bosses takes to long.

PLEASE HELP ME!!!

I've done about 50 runs.... all fail.....

I don't know how people do this but I simply cannot do this....

I need to know what people are using to kill things and what Warframe is best, Loki is ok, Mesa sucks! Nyx Sucks even more.

I'm using melee but killing bosses takes to long.

PLEASE HELP ME!!!

I would use khora or baruuk. Both deal a ton of damage and are decent at surviving.

The MR 30 test is literally just a solo survival mission. I find it kinda hard to believe that someone that has gotten enough affinity to be an MR 30 at this point doesn't have a decent solo survival build.

Gara and any other tank with decent weaponry would work well too.

• Like 6

There are three things to consider in this fight: arbitration drones, the elite enemies that end the wave, and the hordes that drop life support.

Bringing an Ignis. Catchmoon, or other similar weapon is great for killing the drones. Melee is pretty effective against most of the elites (Nox being a notable exception). The rest of the enemies can be killed with warframe abilities or your remaining weapon.

I haven't done it yet myself, but my advise would be that if you want a relatively easy fight try a frame that can kill more or less passively to deal with the trash, then use your weeapons to deal with everything your frame can't kill. Octavia, Ember, Gara, and the like do well.

• Like 2

You are clearly not worthy then. JK

Mesa should work fine since she's what I beat it with. Try swapping out her first ability with something like Xaku's 1. It greatly enhances her peacemakers. The arbitration drones are snuck in here and they are probably protecting the bosses so you can't kill those with Mesa's 4. Use a weapon with decent radiation damage to kill the drones and then you can go back to Peacemaking.

There's a bunch of other ways to do it though.

This was my run if you care to see what I did: 

Edited by (PSN)Double991
  • Like 3

Might help if you share your builds you think should work so people can give advice. 

I just used wisp primed with a nukor and melee everything with nami skyla. Seemed pretty basic survival type test.

Edited by Berzerkules
  • Like 3

Mesa erases the map... maybe your biggest issue is that she thinks she sucks.  Even those bosses die to her in .2 seconds.  

Nyx and Loki are most definitely not fit to purpose for this test - doable, almost certainly, but not ideal.  Neither of those frames is meant for survival or crowd clearance.  Loki is squishy and meant for stealthy, and Nyx is meant for slowing crowds and controlling them - not killing them.

This test is undeniably easier with Mesa, and I'd say that's regardless of skill level with either frame.  Mesa can simply aimbot 45 enemies off the face of the test, and then chew the bosses up before Loki could even stand near 5 different enemies.   BTW I'm not crutching on Mesa, I did this in a test run with an Iron Skin Rhino (no roar buff), relying purely on my melee.  Any damage frame or competently build melee is all that is needed.   

Try using a melee builds that relies on speed, heavy status and condition overload.  Silva and Aegis works nicely for a Heat/Corrosion.  That in itself will 1-2 hit everything but the bosses if built properly - it's actually great against all the bosses except the Nox one, he is probably your biggest nuisance regardless of what method you choose.   

Edited by (PSN)N7_Dredgen
  • Like 1

if you cant kill fast enough with Mesa /melee it means your modding is bad, look up how to mod, you can deal millions DPS

viral+fire, range, CO, Bloodrush, CD, Weeping wounds melee +Naramon for keeping combo is all you need to clear this test, thats not even accounting for frame skills that buff your damage and help you clear up trash mobs quicker, also use a support status weapon on bosses for CO stacks and armor softening  - Kuva Nukor is one of the best for that

• Like 3

I'm only MR 29 but I've heard lotsa good things about this test. So I took Xaku and did the practice test. Was successful. 

I think I had Bubonico on primary? Didn't even have a Forma. I think I also had Kuva Nukor and Stropha, or Plague Kripath Zaw

Edited by (XBOX)CaligulaTwily

Revenant is a god in that test, him and his thralls just own the place add in breach surge in place of reave and its even better.

His Thralls keep everything busy and not shooting you in the face, his 2 keeps those that are still shooting you in the face from hitting you, breach surge if you decide to take it just locks things down even more, and his 4th will pretty much clear the board. His thralls also have the nice plus of letting you kill the larger boss targets with out them trying to kill you, makes nice clean head shots on the nox easy