Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I NEED HELP!!!! CANNOT DO LVL 30 TEST!

---No-Mercy---

Question

I've done about 50 runs.... all fail.....

I don't know how people do this but I simply cannot do this....

I need to know what people are using to kill things and what Warframe is best, Loki is ok, Mesa sucks! Nyx Sucks even more.

I'm using melee but killing bosses takes to long.

PLEASE HELP ME!!!

The nukor ain't used as a killing weapon , it's  to apply status  that will boost the damage for the condition overload melee.

And for the nox, the glass by his face break it. 

And according to the wiki it's a steel path nox.

Or better go into the Simulacrum , put on same level as the test and check if u can get better kill times on him

okay. there is something wrong with mesa..... just stop shooting.... hold down the button and shoots for a bit then nothing!..... totally bugged!

I'm starting to get seriously F*** off with this game and this test!!!!

5 hours been trying to do this and FAIL FAIL f****** FAIL!!!

vor 14 Minuten schrieb ---No-Mercy---:

I keep dying with Mesa and even peacemaker stops shooting when holding down the fire button and have loads of energy left.

Saryn the same.... keep dying...

Inaros.... not enough time as boss's take too long.

Can you please show your build/ mods on your Mesa, peacemaker+ your other weapons? A Screenshot or a simple list would be enough.

vor 2 Minuten schrieb ---No-Mercy---:

Can someone please post their complete build for mesa if theyt done it with mesa complete with weapon builds please.

Show your build at first otherwise you will maybe just copy this build and will still fail.

vor 22 Minuten schrieb ---No-Mercy---:

I tried it with Saryn, Inaros, Mesa with Nukor...

all fail....

Boss's just take too long....

Just don't have enough time.

Since people have done this I can only conclude that I suck at this game totally....

Is it possible that you explain what you did until now in warframe? Was it just "luck" or is there maybe a different reason? I don't want to judge you I am just interested how it can happen that someone can come so far without the knowledge of basics.

2 minutes ago, ES-Flinter said:

Can you please show your build/ mods on your Mesa, peacemaker+ your other weapons? A Screenshot or a simple list would be enough.

Show your build at first otherwise you will maybe just copy this build and will still fail.

Is it possible that you explain what you did until now in warframe? Was it just "luck" or is there maybe a different reason? I don't want to judge you I am just interested how it can happen that someone can come so far without the knowledge of basics.

Its easy for someone to say its easy and "Basic" when they have completed it.... im sure i can figure out allot of things in life you haven't got a clue to do and never will no matter how many times you try.... yet here we are.

Its basic moding on it, max range saryn or near max range.

Kuva nukor modded with viral heat.

Which ever melee modded with condition overload and crit. Something like the kronen prime will work

Focus school: naramon for combo counter

Operator with magus lockdown and elevate.

Use energy pads for saryn.

Throw spores and use miasma now and then.

Take out high risk targets like arbitration drones and bombards with procing with nukor 10viral stacks and murdering with kronen.

When target for the wave is met. Void dash to life support which u need to activat to progress to next step. Rinse and repeat and done

vor 2 Minuten schrieb ---No-Mercy---:

Its easy for someone to say its easy and "Basic" when they have completed it.... im sure i can figure out allot of things in life you haven't got a clue to do and never will no matter how many times you try.... yet here we are.

I'm sure that you will be able to figure it out after a time. But why should you waste your time and study someone else build if you could just learn what others would use in your situation an your can build your own (unique) build. I mean if you really want I can send you my build (not now. Maybe next day if I doesn't forget it), but belive me that it won't help you so much.

Actually I didn't say that this test was easy.^^

vor 2 Stunden schrieb sunstance:

that's amazing , i am impressed that other guy was freaking out and here you are cool and calm like a true master would be good work.

If it's impressive that I did it with less than 25years how are you going to call someone who is 61years old and has arthritis?^^

vor 3 Stunden schrieb ---No-Mercy---:

I have given up for the time being, Playing Fallout 76 for a bit, at least im winning on that. I just Can't do the test, I'm utterly useless and tbh honest, 50+ fails really does bash your confidence and makes you a bit depressed so I'm off to blast some super mutants for a bit, Don't worry I'll be back to fail some more and further prove how utterly terrible and S**t I am at this game. I'm just not True master material. 

Then enjoy Fallout at first and when your batteries are recharged you can do it again.

Sometimes is taking a pause just what is needed to beat something in a game. =D

5 minutes ago, Slayer-. said:

I was up late again gotta stop doing it. :( 
Some missions I've done with Clan mates, I'd wished I had Benny hill music playing. :facepalm::laugh:

I couldn't find any music clips readily available but still found this to be an acceptable substitution:

f murray abraham GIF

Some humor will help us all through these trying times of Covid, Bug fixes long over due, and a challenging MR30 test to say the least! It is comforting to see such effort everyone is putting forth to help a fellow Tenno overcome his personal struggles to pass the MR30 with (almost) no disparaging remarks or judgment of his character.  A good way to begin the New Year indeed! Cheers!

Well i just redid the test with following setup:
6Mmz8Tq.png

pSdn470.png

wspdpRp.png

Basically Kronen was my Killer followd by Lavos with its AoE Ult.
Spreading Status effects with Cedo helped my Condition OVerload to take benefit :)
My lowest Life Support Score was here around 30 but recovered good from it :P

vor 13 Minuten schrieb ---No-Mercy---:

you keep saying basics, what basics are you talking about?

Basics:

• Modding
  • moving (running, bulletjump, jumping, crouching, slinding)
  • Knowledge about warframes, weapons, mechs,... (not the numbers)
  • How to do mission X
  • melee combos (not all, but at least the one of your favourites)
  • stealth (actually only useful when you have no option to defend yourself, while running with 1hp and no shield around)
  • predicting enemy movements (come automaic with stealth)
  • combining all the things above

It's less than it looks, but especially the modding and moving part takes time to understand. Best example are all people who use 24/7 bulletjump instead of just rolling and sliding.

For the fun. The fastest moving option I can explain with words (and doesn't use abilities) is:

1. rolling+bulletjump
  2. aimglide (to remove flying higher) +rolling
    1. diretly after the bulletjump
  3. sliding in air (while falling)
  4. landing while slinding
  5. repeat 

3 hours ago, ---No-Mercy--- said:

I'm 61 in a month....at least I beat you in that.

Let a 'young' bloke (55 last october) give you some suggestions. I feel your frustration. Been there myself.

Ignore the gitgud crowd and all those 'true master' elitists that don't seem to get that this is a game and that doing well or not on this test doesn't mean a thing. It doesn't bring fame nor fortune. There's not a person that doesn't play this game that cares if one has done it or not. Frankly, I wouldn't have been that bothered with it myself wasn't it for the fact that I wanted the extra loadout slots. The only people that I know of that are in awe of MR30 are the kids that can only play on weekends (= they have no hope to ever get there anytime soon). The actual adults that are MR30 know the commitment it takes to get there but that's it. No MR29 will bend a knee or pull his forelock.

If you're mostly a melee weapon users, then do that, else you have to figure out what weapons to use.

Lots of people do it with a Kuva Nukor for the regular enemies.  Personally I prefer the Kuva twin stubbas because they pack a bigger punch and are useful against the arby drones, nullifiers and heavier bosses. They can even help with breaking the helmet on the NOX in the last level, plus those Stubbas have a far bigger range on them then the Nukor, meaning that you can shoot enemies half way across that tile set. As in, I can start shooting while jumping and aim gliding and seeing that they have range, pack a punch and have a big clip, I can adjust my aim and start weaking the enemies (if not killing them) even before I land and swith to my regulators.

Perhaps think about a primary that can kill a Nox in a couple of headshots so as to make sure that you don't fail because he takes too long to take out?

The main thing seem to be to have a method that kills lots and quickly, without losing track of you surroundings and location. This seems to be the reason that a fair number of people advise using Saryn or Mesa because their powers can really help cut down enemies all over the tile set without much effort and without a frantic hectic high blood pressure and coronary inducing button mashing.

I used Mesa myself and if your Regulators don't take out the enemies when you just spin around then your regulator setup needs work.

Look into the arcanes that you use on your warframe. Make sure that they contribute, e.g. have those on there that increase damage of your main weapon you're going to use. For me that was pistol arcanes (good for both my secondary as well as Mesa's regulators)

If you haven't done so, put forma (more forma or even Umbra forma) and maxed (prime and /or Umbra) mods in your warframe and weapons that feel to you that will take you over the finish line. 

Drop energy pods as soon as you load in (put them under a quick and easy button) or have a maxed out preparation mod on your warframe, drop warframe spectres (creating some if need be with high AOE high damage weapons, adjust the Aura. In short, adjust everything to really squeeze the most power out of it all as well as giving you a solution that is geared for what you can do. Which ever direction you take it in, it can't be helped for being a very busy 4 to 5 minutes but you can tailor it to your possibilities. Once you notice that you are constantly getting past the 4th LS station you have to take a breath and see where you can squeeze a bit more power, a bit more damage and how to shave of some time on your runs.

I would also advise you to practice void dashing if you have issues with jumping back from the 4th LifeSupport station.

Good luck

32 minutes ago, -CdG-Zilchy said:

Nice build, I use Adaptation instead of Streamline and make up the difference with Arcane Energize but pretty similar. I'm also now pondering which is better, Arcane Velocity or Awakening, I guess Velocity is a bit more convenient whereas Awakening may have a higher top damage but would that be offset by the fire rate increase?...

Hmm. I think both are equal here :) ! The increased firerate from Velocity will do same damage (Maybe slightly more as well). Just to be sure, can you give it a try and see if the difference is significant ?

And yes, i noted for No-Mercy that he can adjust the build for Adaptation (Personally, i would also go Adaptation just for better tankiness overall) but let's see if he can beat the test with this :D !

7 hours ago, ES-Flinter said:

Then enjoy Fallout at first and when your batteries are recharged you can do it again.

Sometimes is taking a pause just what is needed to beat something in a game. =D

Thanks buddy, Maybe something will change and they add a "Baby mode" for us old farts that are utterly useless! LOL!!

Its not like its going to change so I'll do other things in Warframe and the test will just have to wait. I love this game but clearly im not TRUE MASTER material at the moment.

Still have a Mech, a frame and a couple of weapons still to do... so i'll do that...

1 hour ago, Tesseract7777 said:

I want to phrase this carefully, because I think we have to understand there are multiple issues at play here that can be somewhat contradictory. 

One the one hand, I think it is good if games are as accessible for everyone as possible, and I respect anyone who can play at all with any kind of physical/mental handicap at all. This game has a lot of crazy movement and a lot of things to keep track of, and a lot of visual and auditory NOISE (who knows maybe I have some kind of sound/light sensitivities I am unaware of because some times I turn down effects and often play with the sound OFF because it is just too much sensory feedback at once), and things go quickly in WF. A mission can pass in a blink and everything is over. 

I have a brother who is legally blind, but can still see enough to walk around, and can see better out of the corners of his eyes. I watched him growing up struggling to play video games as best he could by sitting right next to the screen with his peripheral vision and doing the best he could. So I sympathize, and I empathize and I understand it is hard to play video games with a disability. 

However, we also have an issue here that in my opinion is not easy to solve: How do we reconcile the difference between those who want and expect a challenge at this high goal of Mastery Rank 30, and want more of a challenge in games in general, and those who are dealing with disabilities and are having extreme difficulties? If people who do not have the physical challenges you face already think it is easy, then adjusting it to make it easier will make it feel like an insulting cakewalk to those people, who want to feel like the game made them work for it. 

To be honest, I understand why you are discouraged. You have tried multiple strategies and they have not worked. You have had people mock you and belittle your skills despite you doing the best you can with a physical disability. 

But I believe in you. I believe that if you have made it to MR29 already, that by watching different videos, trying different builds, and practicing enough, you WILL eventually get there. I've seen people with disabilities pull of some amazing things in game, and I believe that by trying things out until you figure out what works for you, you will too. People like you inspire me to be more of who I can be, doing so much despite disabilities. Don't let the mockery hurt your self esteem, and don't let yourself be defeated. Keep trying different strategies, watching tip videos and practicing, I believe in you! 

Its funny that you say light and sound sensitivities because while I'm old and slow with arthritis I am also autistic. I never really thought of it as a handicap with this game though.

The next Frames on my list are Wukong, Wisp, Octavia and Mirage. I've already tried Rhino 5 times, Nyx 10 Times, Inoaros about 20 times, Saryn about 20 times, Mesa about 6 times (that was painful to watch myself play with). 

I really do think I'm not fast enough and good enough for this test. But there is loads more frames to fail on so we will see. I think I have the right weapons. Just need the right warframe. Im using Kuva nukor and Crit Venka Prime.

11 hours ago, Roble_Viejo said:

You MUST activate the Air Support capsules as soon as they land. 

NO you don't.

Activating the air support asap only means that you'll trigger the next wave and seeing that the Life Support stations only gives you 30% it means that unless you had close to 70% before activating it you'll have more and more difficulty to keep the LS level high enough to be able to finish the final round.

My advise is to kill the bosses, check your LS level, kill some of the minions so as to have more LS drops, grab those so as to bring your LS level back up to 60% and then grab the LS station so to get the boost as well as being able to trigger the next wave

I used Khora spamming her 2 to pull things together then going to town on them with whips and mellee it worked well and had tons of time left at the end compared to previous runs by the way you can use Energy pads and health pads just keybind them to something to cast them easy.

4 hours ago, ---No-Mercy--- said:

Thanks buddy, Maybe something will change and they add a "Baby mode" for us old farts that are utterly useless! LOL!!

Its not like its going to change so I'll do other things in Warframe and the test will just have to wait. I love this game but clearly im not TRUE MASTER material at the moment.

Still have a Mech, a frame and a couple of weapons still to do... so i'll do that...

I loved all the Fallout's might play it again one day.

Old farts, I'm 55 and been playing video games since the old days of arcade machines in fish shops and milk bars, then these dedicated shopping mall arcade shops full of them came along, you play at the pace you feel comfortable with then come back after a rest of exploring the Fallout open world. 

9 hours ago, ---No-Mercy--- said:

I tried it with Saryn, Inaros, Mesa with Nukor...

all fail....

Boss's just take too long....

Just don't have enough time.

Since people have done this I can only conclude that I suck at this game totally....

Honestly don't think you are ready for the test then. Another reason not to speedrun the game.

Just now, fo3nixz said:

yup. im uploading an inaros one now lol , so idk if u fail with him.

Honestly if you can kill fast enough with melee there's no reason any frame can't do this. It's much more about the player, their amount of movement to keep up life support and isolating and dealing with each boss.

Just now, -CdG-Zilchy said:

Honestly if you can kill fast enough with melee there's no reason any frame can't do this. It's much more about the player, their amount of movement to keep up life support and isolating and dealing with each boss.

yeah, im 100% sure ill use nyx & banshee and it will work

Archived