I NEED HELP!!!! CANNOT DO LVL 30 TEST!

Question

I've done about 50 runs.... all fail.....

I don't know how people do this but I simply cannot do this....

I need to know what people are using to kill things and what Warframe is best, Loki is ok, Mesa sucks! Nyx Sucks even more.

I'm using melee but killing bosses takes to long.

PLEASE HELP ME!!!

okay. there is something wrong with mesa..... just stop shooting.... hold down the button and shoots for a bit then nothing!..... totally bugged!

I'm starting to get seriously F*** off with this game and this test!!!!

5 hours been trying to do this and FAIL FAIL f****** FAIL!!!

vor 14 Minuten schrieb ---No-Mercy---:

I keep dying with Mesa and even peacemaker stops shooting when holding down the fire button and have loads of energy left.

Saryn the same.... keep dying...

Inaros.... not enough time as boss's take too long.

Can you please show your build/ mods on your Mesa, peacemaker+ your other weapons? A Screenshot or a simple list would be enough.

vor 2 Minuten schrieb ---No-Mercy---:

Can someone please post their complete build for mesa if theyt done it with mesa complete with weapon builds please.

Show your build at first otherwise you will maybe just copy this build and will still fail.

vor 22 Minuten schrieb ---No-Mercy---:

I tried it with Saryn, Inaros, Mesa with Nukor...

all fail....

Boss's just take too long....

Just don't have enough time.

Since people have done this I can only conclude that I suck at this game totally....

Is it possible that you explain what you did until now in warframe? Was it just "luck" or is there maybe a different reason? I don't want to judge you I am just interested how it can happen that someone can come so far without the knowledge of basics.

• Like 3
2 minutes ago, ES-Flinter said:

Can you please show your build/ mods on your Mesa, peacemaker+ your other weapons? A Screenshot or a simple list would be enough.

Show your build at first otherwise you will maybe just copy this build and will still fail.

Is it possible that you explain what you did until now in warframe? Was it just "luck" or is there maybe a different reason? I don't want to judge you I am just interested how it can happen that someone can come so far without the knowledge of basics.

Its easy for someone to say its easy and "Basic" when they have completed it.... im sure i can figure out allot of things in life you haven't got a clue to do and never will no matter how many times you try.... yet here we are.

• Like 1

Its basic moding on it, max range saryn or near max range.

Kuva nukor modded with viral heat.

Which ever melee modded with condition overload and crit. Something like the kronen prime will work

Focus school: naramon for combo counter

Operator with magus lockdown and elevate.

Use energy pads for saryn.

Throw spores and use miasma now and then.

Take out high risk targets like arbitration drones and bombards with procing with nukor 10viral stacks and murdering with kronen.

When target for the wave is met. Void dash to life support which u need to activat to progress to next step. Rinse and repeat and done

vor 2 Minuten schrieb ---No-Mercy---:

Its easy for someone to say its easy and "Basic" when they have completed it.... im sure i can figure out allot of things in life you haven't got a clue to do and never will no matter how many times you try.... yet here we are.

I'm sure that you will be able to figure it out after a time. But why should you waste your time and study someone else build if you could just learn what others would use in your situation an your can build your own (unique) build. I mean if you really want I can send you my build (not now. Maybe next day if I doesn't forget it), but belive me that it won't help you so much.

Actually I didn't say that this test was easy.^^

• Like 1
17 minutes ago, fo3nixz said:

Its basic moding on it, max range saryn or near max range.

Kuva nukor modded with viral heat.

Which ever melee modded with condition overload and crit. Something like the kronen prime will work

Focus school: naramon for combo counter

Operator with magus lockdown and elevate.

Use energy pads for saryn.

Throw spores and use miasma now and then.

Take out high risk targets like arbitration drones and bombards with procing with nukor 10viral stacks and murdering with kronen.

When target for the wave is met. Void dash to life support which u need to activat to progress to next step. Rinse and repeat and done

not as easy as that.... Saryn keeps dying.....even adaptation on it, plus I seem to have allot more enemies than ive seen on people's youtube videos, they have hardly any and I have loads!.

Weird, I'm using base health saryn . Companion is panzer vulpaphyla with martyrdom symbios. 

Will try and make a vid when I can.

And u are activating the life support tower when wave goals are met?

Edited by fo3nixz
  • Like 1

I did it with Protea with no issues at all. Keep a Dispensary up and just spam turrets in different directions. Throw different grenades around to keep your shields up and to cc enemies to stay alive. I didn't even Helminth Larva onto her. Take a decent weapon to take care of the drones and you should be good. The turrets scale so well that they can do all the aiming and shooting for you as long as you keep them active, ensnare or larva only makes it easier

I suggest you take advantage of your GEAR and throw out a Warframe Specter of your choice and let the Specter be a bullet sponge instead of you! I used a Hildryn with a Kuva Bramma because why not!  I used a max range Saryn, Ignis Wraith outfitted with Viral/Heat/ status build and a trusty Zaw.  Oh I did add Nezha's Firewalker to prevent or remove those nasty Slash/toxic status procs and give me a little speed boost to get around a bit faster.  It was NOT easy for me at all and I practiced for 2 weeks to familiarize myself with the locations of the towers that need to be activated.  If this old queen can pass it, anyone can! Good Luck!

• Like 1

Yeh Mesa really sucks...

Standard Peacemaker build, regs setup for viral/crit build.

You're MR 30, you shouldn't need hand holding by this point, that's the whole point of this test! TRUE MASTER, not "Google the answer". Too much time spent in Hydron and not playing the game. From what you've said your KPS is too low so likely 2 things with your Mesa play you're standing too close to enemies which is why it stops firing and your build is wrong. If you won't share your build we can't help you but by this point, you really should know better. Also you can't just peacemaker everything, you have to isolate each enemy and control the situation, there are nullies, there's a Nox, an arbi drone etc pressing 4 to win won't work.

P.S. share your build.

Edited by -CdG-Zilchy
  • Like 6
1 hour ago, ---No-Mercy--- said:

okay. there is something wrong with mesa..... just stop shooting.... hold down the button and shoots for a bit then nothing!..... totally bugged!

That sounds more like how Mesa's peacemakers are supposed to work, rather than a bug - you auto-fire at things within the focus circle, but as you fire that focus circle shrinks until it has a very narrow field of view which makes it much more difficult to get it to fire at things.  When it deactivates/expires that focus circle's field of view will reset.

As for the test itself, I personally did my qualification run with Nidus, primarily using larva to group up all the enemies then murder em with melee, and primed things as needed with kuva nukor.   As for the nox, I'm pretty sure I just shot it in the face with my buzlok.  I messed around with a few other frames on practice runs like Saryn, Mesa, Revenant, Octavia, all of which didnt have any trouble completing the test.  At least from my own runs, I'd suggest to view the test not as a survival, but as a speed run - you want to waste as little time dealing with the trash enemies as possible and take out the bosses quickly (prioritize arbitration drone and to a lesser extent, the nullifier).

Edited by Lokidus_Prime
1 hour ago, ES-Flinter said:

I'm sure that you will be able to figure it out after a time. But why should you waste your time and study someone else build if you could just learn what others would use in your situation an your can build your own (unique) build. I mean if you really want I can send you my build (not now. Maybe next day if I doesn't forget it), but belive me that it won't help you so much.

Actually I didn't say that this test was easy.^^

Exactly this. OP If you just copy someone's build, google it, watch youtube etc you're not going to get better at this game and what's going to happen is that sometime in the near future, you're going to have to create a similar thread when you run into your next brick wall. Now wouldn't it be better if you simply learnt how to play the game better instead?

• Like 1

I think I’m going to try wukong next, see if I can get around the map quicker, Mesa just doesn’t work for me, keep dying, I’m old and have arthritis so my hand eye co ordination sucks, I’m going to ignore the insults as I’m too old to care, it’s only a game anyway, if I’m destined to stay at 29 then so be it, everyone plays at different levels and I think personally the test is too hard for me, might be easy for you guys but hard for me. I will keep trying tho, might even ask WF devs to make it easier since everyone plays at different levels. 

7 minutes ago, -CdG-Zilchy said:

Exactly this. OP If you just copy someone's build, google it, watch youtube etc you're not going to get better at this game and what's going to happen is that sometime in the near future, you're going to have to create a similar thread when you run into your next brick wall. Now wouldn't it be better if you simply learnt how to play the game better instead?

How exactly does this comment help? 

• Like 1
Just now, ---No-Mercy--- said:

How exactly does this comment help? 

By encouraging you to go and learn how to play the game. If that's your attitude instead well... enjoy Hydron.

• Like 1
19 minutes ago, -CdG-Zilchy said:

Yeh Mesa really sucks...

Standard Peacemaker build, regs setup for viral/crit build.

You're MR 30, you shouldn't need hand holding by this point, that's the whole point of this test! TRUE MASTER, not "Google the answer". Too much time spent in Hydron and not playing the game. From what you've said your KPS is too low so likely 2 things with your Mesa play you're standing too close to enemies which is why it stops firing and your build is wrong. If you won't share your build we can't help you but by this point, you really should know better. Also you can't just peacemaker everything, you have to isolate each enemy and control the situation, there are nullies, there's a Nox, an arbi drone etc pressing 4 to win won't work.

P.S. share your build.

Well it’s sucks for me, plus I’m hardly ever on hydron, please stop posting, your not helping, thank you. 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, -CdG-Zilchy said:

By encouraging you to go and learn how to play the game. If that's your attitude instead well... enjoy Hydron.

I know how to play the game otherwise I would still be at lvl 1.

1 hour ago, ---No-Mercy--- said:

I know how to play the game otherwise I would still be at lvl 1.

You wouldn't need to make this topic if you did and then you shouldn't have a problem with this test. It's mixed elements but you've fought them all before, just not at once. Isolate each element and they become no threat individually.

Try and understand, I am happy to help you pass this test, I have asked MULTIPLE times for you to show me your builds and so have others. If you're too lazy to even do that, I'm not helping. If I show you all my builds and you simply copy them, then like a previous poster mentioned, you aren't going to get any better and you still will probably fail. IF however I look at your builds and EXPLAIN to you why they're not working, you might actually learn something and improve as a player as a result of gaining game knowledge. If you can't be bothered even doing that, then yeh... good luck with it. All that happens if you copy someone else's build and limp through the test barely, is that you'll meet yet another brick wall in say a few months time and have to ask for help again instead of learning how to mod, how frames and game mechanics work and becoming a better, more knowledgeable player that can adapt and solve his own problems. 

Edited by -CdG-Zilchy
  • Like 4

heres proof u can do it with a base health saryn.

what i used its at the end of the video.

ps: im probally the worst saryn ever

and yeha i made mistakes in few places

Edited by fo3nixz
tags
  • Like 1