Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I NEED HELP!!!! CANNOT DO LVL 30 TEST!

---No-Mercy---

Question

I've done about 50 runs.... all fail.....

I don't know how people do this but I simply cannot do this....

I need to know what people are using to kill things and what Warframe is best, Loki is ok, Mesa sucks! Nyx Sucks even more.

I'm using melee but killing bosses takes to long.

PLEASE HELP ME!!!

vor 50 Minuten schrieb -CdG-Zilchy:

tsk tsk, fell off twice... 😛
Nice FT on the Nox lol, I can't read what melee you're using 😕

It's called a "tactical fall" to group the enemies together. XD

About my melee

• Type: Zaw-Nikana
  • Name: Skalli (Nord mythology. The wolf who hunts the sun, or to be correct the wolf who hunts the charioteer of the sun.) 
    • Strike: Sepfhan
    • Grip: Korb
    • Link:  Vargeet II Ruhang
  • Build:https://overframe.gg/build/120876/
  • stats. combined with my setup+ max. combo+ 1proc for condition overload:
    • normal attack:
      • attack speed: 1.692
      • crit. chance: 523.6%
      • crit. multipler: 4.4
      • status chance: 97.44%
      • damage: 2840.8
      • crit. hit damage: 65,429.056
    • charge attack:
      • combo efficiency: 90%
      • attack speed: 1.692
      • crit. chance: 1013.2%
      • crit. multipler: 4.4
      • status chance: 97.44%
      • damage: 34.089,6+149.142 as bleed proc
      • crit. hit damage: 1,519,741.639+6,648,869.673 as bleed proc

The riven isn't the best, but as long as it kills my enemies I'm satisfied.^^

vor 13 Minuten schrieb ---No-Mercy---:

you keep saying basics, what basics are you talking about?

Basics:

• Modding
  • moving (running, bulletjump, jumping, crouching, slinding)
  • Knowledge about warframes, weapons, mechs,... (not the numbers)
  • How to do mission X
  • melee combos (not all, but at least the one of your favourites)
  • stealth (actually only useful when you have no option to defend yourself, while running with 1hp and no shield around)
  • predicting enemy movements (come automaic with stealth)
  • combining all the things above

It's less than it looks, but especially the modding and moving part takes time to understand. Best example are all people who use 24/7 bulletjump instead of just rolling and sliding.

For the fun. The fastest moving option I can explain with words (and doesn't use abilities) is:

1. rolling+bulletjump
  2. aimglide (to remove flying higher) +rolling
    1. diretly after the bulletjump
  3. sliding in air (while falling)
  4. landing while slinding
  5. repeat 

5 hours ago, ---NephiliM--- said:

You got this 🤗 If the warframe issue is gone, maybe it's time to look more into the weapons you're using. Make sure to grab high firerate weapons for the nully bubbles (Nukor also works like you're using now)

PS: Operator Arcane Magus Lockdown saves lives.

I so wish I had this.... It just reinforces the proof that I suck at this game. Just not good enough, You can throw all the builds at me all day. We all play at different levels and it seems my level is allot lower than most people on here. I'm level 29 good, not level 30 good. Just too hard for me. I really don't think its the builds, its me, I know the basics but knowing and doing the basics are totally different under a timer.

4 minutes ago, ES-Flinter said:

Build: Xaku - debuffer, ,deadly tower 100% evasion chance (theoretical)

I like this build, because it can be on the same time very active, but it also works if I'm to lazy to press some buttons.

Actually I just wanted to reach the 100% life support, but I gived it up after some time. XD

Xaku is sadly a very underatted frame. But it's the same with Hildryn and other frames. =/

Just don't overstrain yourself. Take your time and don't look at others. Some people are faster in learning something, while other are slower at it. Just don't give up.

And by god please show us finally the BUILD OF MESAS REGULATORS.

I'm trying to past a picture but for some reason this website wont let me, every other website allows me but this one wont.

On 2021-01-04 at 1:41 PM, ---No-Mercy--- said:

It said I couldn't past anything, apparently my browser won't let me... Chrome.

Ok...
Venka's Range isn't great for things... The build itself, works nicely for crit, but you can pump out wayyy more damage with a hybrid crit/stat build using CO+BloodRush+Weeping wounds. A decent weapon for that, is Orthos Prime. Thing with this build is that it can scale with your combo counter and status stacks on enemies, wich is good vs high lvl enemies, also Orthos has the advantage of better range, and not as awkward animations as claws do.

You should build Nukor for more stats, trade the 90% mods for 60/60 ones (i use heat viral and radiation - Heat is the Kuva stat also), it will clean rooms faster and is great for priming enemies with a ton of stacks for the melee CO weapons.

Not sure how you're using your wukong... But its a weird build...

I'm going to skip wisp and octavia since i've not played that much with either.

For Inaros, i don't see silence helping you much on this task. Which also means, that you can get rid of Continuity, Speed Drift and Armored Agility. If you want a good subsume for him go for Warcry (Valkyr's), you can replace those mods with Carnis Carapace (instead of armored agility), and a Gladiator Resolve (might need a forma to switch some polarities, Inaros does like that D). Physique is also a good aura for him, but you can also go for steel charge to avoid more formas (and you get more capacity from it). Last slot, if you add Warcry, maybe get Eternal war if you can fit it... Basically Inaros is all about that HP, he really has nothing much else going for him, so your best bet is to focus on that. But honestly he's not really the best tool for this mission imo. You want him for LOOONG survivals, not this test.

Mesa Prime build, needs work...
Range is useless for Mesa, especially for Peacemaker which is what you want to use. Get rid of range mods and add duration + efficiency. The point is keep #4 on as long as you can. The thing with range is that it increases the "crossairs" for the skill, but you can just recast to reset the size.

Also, Mesa's build is only half the equation, you need to build your Regulators (the exalted gun themselves), go for a crit build. Arcane Velocity and Arcane Avenger are a must have to really pump out everything that Mesa can.

Saryn is a bit not great... You want some duration on that, otherwise you won't be able to spread your spores, and that's what gives Saryn its incredible damage, spreading spores and keeping them rolling can wipe out enemies pretty fast, but you want them to spread, and if their duration is too short, they just pop out on their own, which doesn't let them spread.

I have given up for the time being, Playing Fallout 76 for a bit, at least im winning on that. I just Can't do the test, I'm utterly useless and tbh honest, 50+ fails really does bash your confidence and makes you a bit depressed so I'm off to blast some super mutants for a bit, Don't worry I'll be back to fail some more and further prove how utterly terrible and S**t I am at this game. I'm just not True master material. 

okay. there is something wrong with mesa..... just stop shooting.... hold down the button and shoots for a bit then nothing!..... totally bugged!

I'm starting to get seriously F*** off with this game and this test!!!!

5 hours been trying to do this and FAIL FAIL f****** FAIL!!!

I suggest you take advantage of your GEAR and throw out a Warframe Specter of your choice and let the Specter be a bullet sponge instead of you! I used a Hildryn with a Kuva Bramma because why not!  I used a max range Saryn, Ignis Wraith outfitted with Viral/Heat/ status build and a trusty Zaw.  Oh I did add Nezha's Firewalker to prevent or remove those nasty Slash/toxic status procs and give me a little speed boost to get around a bit faster.  It was NOT easy for me at all and I practiced for 2 weeks to familiarize myself with the locations of the towers that need to be activated.  If this old queen can pass it, anyone can! Good Luck!

I did it with Protea with no issues at all. Keep a Dispensary up and just spam turrets in different directions. Throw different grenades around to keep your shields up and to cc enemies to stay alive. I didn't even Helminth Larva onto her. Take a decent weapon to take care of the drones and you should be good. The turrets scale so well that they can do all the aiming and shooting for you as long as you keep them active, ensnare or larva only makes it easier

17 minutes ago, fo3nixz said:

Its basic moding on it, max range saryn or near max range.

Kuva nukor modded with viral heat.

Which ever melee modded with condition overload and crit. Something like the kronen prime will work

Focus school: naramon for combo counter

Operator with magus lockdown and elevate.

Use energy pads for saryn.

Throw spores and use miasma now and then.

Take out high risk targets like arbitration drones and bombards with procing with nukor 10viral stacks and murdering with kronen.

When target for the wave is met. Void dash to life support which u need to activat to progress to next step. Rinse and repeat and done

not as easy as that.... Saryn keeps dying.....even adaptation on it, plus I seem to have allot more enemies than ive seen on people's youtube videos, they have hardly any and I have loads!.

vor 2 Minuten schrieb ---No-Mercy---:

Its easy for someone to say its easy and "Basic" when they have completed it.... im sure i can figure out allot of things in life you haven't got a clue to do and never will no matter how many times you try.... yet here we are.

I'm sure that you will be able to figure it out after a time. But why should you waste your time and study someone else build if you could just learn what others would use in your situation an your can build your own (unique) build. I mean if you really want I can send you my build (not now. Maybe next day if I doesn't forget it), but belive me that it won't help you so much.

Actually I didn't say that this test was easy.^^

Its basic moding on it, max range saryn or near max range.

Kuva nukor modded with viral heat.

Which ever melee modded with condition overload and crit. Something like the kronen prime will work

Focus school: naramon for combo counter

Operator with magus lockdown and elevate.

Use energy pads for saryn.

Throw spores and use miasma now and then.

Take out high risk targets like arbitration drones and bombards with procing with nukor 10viral stacks and murdering with kronen.

When target for the wave is met. Void dash to life support which u need to activat to progress to next step. Rinse and repeat and done

2 minutes ago, ES-Flinter said:

Can you please show your build/ mods on your Mesa, peacemaker+ your other weapons? A Screenshot or a simple list would be enough.

Show your build at first otherwise you will maybe just copy this build and will still fail.

Is it possible that you explain what you did until now in warframe? Was it just "luck" or is there maybe a different reason? I don't want to judge you I am just interested how it can happen that someone can come so far without the knowledge of basics.

Its easy for someone to say its easy and "Basic" when they have completed it.... im sure i can figure out allot of things in life you haven't got a clue to do and never will no matter how many times you try.... yet here we are.

vor 14 Minuten schrieb ---No-Mercy---:

I keep dying with Mesa and even peacemaker stops shooting when holding down the fire button and have loads of energy left.

Saryn the same.... keep dying...

Inaros.... not enough time as boss's take too long.

Can you please show your build/ mods on your Mesa, peacemaker+ your other weapons? A Screenshot or a simple list would be enough.

vor 2 Minuten schrieb ---No-Mercy---:

Can someone please post their complete build for mesa if theyt done it with mesa complete with weapon builds please.

Show your build at first otherwise you will maybe just copy this build and will still fail.

vor 22 Minuten schrieb ---No-Mercy---:

I tried it with Saryn, Inaros, Mesa with Nukor...

all fail....

Boss's just take too long....

Just don't have enough time.

Since people have done this I can only conclude that I suck at this game totally....

Is it possible that you explain what you did until now in warframe? Was it just "luck" or is there maybe a different reason? I don't want to judge you I am just interested how it can happen that someone can come so far without the knowledge of basics.

1 hour ago, ---No-Mercy--- said:

okay. there is something wrong with mesa..... just stop shooting.... hold down the button and shoots for a bit then nothing!..... totally bugged!

That sounds more like how Mesa's peacemakers are supposed to work, rather than a bug - you auto-fire at things within the focus circle, but as you fire that focus circle shrinks until it has a very narrow field of view which makes it much more difficult to get it to fire at things.  When it deactivates/expires that focus circle's field of view will reset.

As for the test itself, I personally did my qualification run with Nidus, primarily using larva to group up all the enemies then murder em with melee, and primed things as needed with kuva nukor.   As for the nox, I'm pretty sure I just shot it in the face with my buzlok.  I messed around with a few other frames on practice runs like Saryn, Mesa, Revenant, Octavia, all of which didnt have any trouble completing the test.  At least from my own runs, I'd suggest to view the test not as a survival, but as a speed run - you want to waste as little time dealing with the trash enemies as possible and take out the bosses quickly (prioritize arbitration drone and to a lesser extent, the nullifier).

3 hours ago, ---No-Mercy--- said:

I really do appreciate all the people trying to be positive and showing me how they did it and what they used but the fact is, I'm old, I'm slow and I think I'm just not a "TRUE MASTER" of Warframe. Its a shame really because I have supported this game since ALPHA and spent Thousands in platinum over the years and it seems this is where I can go no further.

Whatever I use I'm just not good enough, I think the best I got was Stage 5 and it just took too long to take down the final NOX boss which was Lvl 141 and was as hard as a coffin nail, I was using Inaros with Nukor I think with a 160% Crit melee and still it took me ages, just ran out of time.

But I wish to thank you for everyone's comments and not being nasty about it although I have seen a few comments that weren't helpful.

I will continue to try but at the moment I have moved on to another game, a game which I can enjoy more at the moment.

i don't think you are older than me, i am 59,,, can you beat this?

Still i passed the test :)

May I suggest a primary weapons with really good accuracy? That Nox is gonna suck with how much armor he has, and you're gonna need something a bit more accurate to hit those headshots on him. I cant say much about the Nukor, but I believe it has some AoE that might make headshots a bit harder.

As the two above me have stated, your weapon of choice may also be a big factor. I did try the Nukor, and it felt like it wasn't doing enough for me. I personally love using my Acceltra since it can be used as a spray and pray and is good for the drones and nullifiers on top of regular enemies. With a decent build it can also take care of the tankiest enemies. Quanta Vandal is another fav of mine due to its accuracy, it can get easy headshots and melt anything while doing so. For secondaries, I like my Rattleguts kitgun and for my melee, the Kronen prime. 

Basically, maybe try out some other weapons. There could be some weapon or some combination that you could really be missing out on

vor 3 Stunden schrieb ---No-Mercy---:

I have given up for the time being, Playing Fallout 76 for a bit, at least im winning on that. I just Can't do the test, I'm utterly useless and tbh honest, 50+ fails really does bash your confidence and makes you a bit depressed so I'm off to blast some super mutants for a bit, Don't worry I'll be back to fail some more and further prove how utterly terrible and S**t I am at this game. I'm just not True master material. 

Then enjoy Fallout at first and when your batteries are recharged you can do it again.

Sometimes is taking a pause just what is needed to beat something in a game. =D

1 hour ago, Slayer-. said:

I was up late again gotta stop doing it. :( 
Some missions I've done with Clan mates, I'd wished I had Benny hill music playing. :facepalm::laugh:

I miss being up late with clan mates, nothing to do in the game anymore sigh...

Benny hill would be awesome, I love putting silly music to my vids, I did a Tavier corsair stealth challenge previously and put it to Pink Panther 😁

Archived