I NEED HELP!!!! CANNOT DO LVL 30 TEST!

Question

I've done about 50 runs.... all fail.....

I don't know how people do this but I simply cannot do this....

I need to know what people are using to kill things and what Warframe is best, Loki is ok, Mesa sucks! Nyx Sucks even more.

I'm using melee but killing bosses takes to long.

PLEASE HELP ME!!!

9 hours ago, ---No-Mercy--- said:

I tried it with Saryn, Inaros, Mesa with Nukor...

all fail....

Boss's just take too long....

Just don't have enough time.

Since people have done this I can only conclude that I suck at this game totally....

Honestly don't think you are ready for the test then. Another reason not to speedrun the game.

• Like 3
6 minutes ago, -CdG-Zilchy said:

That looked much more fun than using Mesa to be honest 😄

yup. im uploading an inaros one now lol , so idk if u fail with him.

Just now, fo3nixz said:

yup. im uploading an inaros one now lol , so idk if u fail with him.

Honestly if you can kill fast enough with melee there's no reason any frame can't do this. It's much more about the player, their amount of movement to keep up life support and isolating and dealing with each boss.

• Like 1
Just now, -CdG-Zilchy said:

Honestly if you can kill fast enough with melee there's no reason any frame can't do this. It's much more about the player, their amount of movement to keep up life support and isolating and dealing with each boss.

yeah, im 100% sure ill use nyx & banshee and it will work

• Like 1

Personally I did it with Ash.

Blade Storm with beefed up combo counter (take Naramon) melts mooks, teleport+finisher melts bosses. You only need weapons for arbitration drones and for Nox, and generally as a backup. BS did most of the work for me.

I'm just going to be lazy and copy past my last answer to someone with this issue, so some of it may not apply:

Frame:  Revenant can give you breathing room from all the concentrated fire on you via Enthrall.  Mesmer skin will prevent you from taking damage, so long as you're paying attention to your charges.  Built properly, Danse Macabre will wipe trash mobs quickly enough that you can summon the bosses before your LS gets low, as well as increase RNG LS drops through sheer number of kills.  It will also kill your thralls if you have any out which will create pillars that will make more thralls.  Outside of Mesmer Skin for invulnerability, I did not use any of Revenant's abilities on the bosses.  That's for your weapons.

Primary: Amprex.  Don't build it for damage.  Build it purely for corrosive with status chance, range, fire rate and other utility.  You're going to use this to take down the heavy armor of the bosses to more manageable levels.  I'd recommend a holster speed mod in there somewhere, here and on your secondary.

Secondary:  Kuva Nukor.  Element doesn't really matter here, but toxin would be preferable.  You're going to slap viral on this with the same "no damage, all status" build.  Range, fire rate, etc are your friends.  Because these are both beam weapons and you're not concerned with damage, DO NOT put multishot on them as it does not effect status chance in any way on single beam weapons.  You're here to put on corrosive and viral procs as quickly as possible.  Mine can put 10 stacks of each on multiple targets (chaining ftw) in less than 5 seconds total, so shoot for being able to do that with your builds.

Melee:  Stropha, built for heavy attack.  Despite the alloy armor on the Nox and a few other units I used my corrosive build and it worked fine.  Radiation would also probably work fine because it's a Stropha and you're heavy attacking with it against enemies that should have vastly reduced armor and a huge damage bonus against them.  You can also use this to take down the drones.  

Last tip:  Make use of your operator.  Depending on what school you're using, operators have so much utility and I hardly ever see people using them, including high level players.  Operators can have armor strip, or massive enemy slow, and using arcanes, near instant healing for your frame and the ability to lock down a large amount of enemies.  They also provide a huge boon to movement.  I actually made a really cocky error on my actual test and nearly failed my first real run of it by making a really lazy, bad jump for the last platform.  Operator saved me.  You can slingshot your frame, even over a nogo zone, by quickly entering operator and void dashing straight up once or twice, then pulling your frame back to you before it zones you out, by using transference.  If you're good with it and over a sufficiently open area (like the MR testing area.), you can keep your frame aloft for quite a while doing this.  Use your operator more and learn better movement with your frame for the LS tower platforms.  You can clear a 70m gap without height advantage in a warframe very easily.  So long as you actually have mastery over all these systems this test should be challenging but not downright impossible.

2 hours ago, fo3nixz said:

sorry for double post.

but here is inaros & kuva nukor & venka prime. so i dont know..

ps: u do not need silence on him at all

I can see where im going wrong, I'm simply not as fast as responsive as you and probably other people too, I'm a very old gamer and watching you made my eyes hurt LOL!!

You guys are just too good at moving around and being responsive and stuff... far too quick for me...

Looks I'm destined to be 29 forever....

Its not the tools..... its me that is the problem.

2 hours ago, fo3nixz said:

sorry for double post.

but here is inaros & kuva nukor & venka prime. so i dont know..

ps: u do not need silence on him at all

I also notice everyone is asleep....inaros doesn't have that ability so how?.......

its silence from banshee i subsumed

the one with the lines on the enemies, thats magus lockdown on the operator

Edited by fo3nixz
  • Like 1
15 hours ago, ---No-Mercy--- said:

I tried it with Saryn, Inaros, Mesa with Nukor...

all fail....

Boss's just take too long....

Just don't have enough time.

Since people have done this I can only conclude that I suck at this game totally....

Use Viral as the main damage you'll get further, I practiced with corrosion but that was slow and a huge fail. switched to viral and did it a lot faster.

I used the Trumna for drones and null bubbles, with Steady mod on it to cut out the recoil and used a firerate mod, my melee was redeemer prime for those wipem out in one shot up close.

• Like 1

I used Khora spamming her 2 to pull things together then going to town on them with whips and mellee it worked well and had tons of time left at the end compared to previous runs by the way you can use Energy pads and health pads just keybind them to something to cast them easy.

8 hours ago, ---No-Mercy--- said:

I can see where im going wrong, I'm simply not as fast as responsive as you and probably other people too, I'm a very old gamer and watching you made my eyes hurt LOL!!

You guys are just too good at moving around and being responsive and stuff... far too quick for me...

Looks I'm destined to be 29 forever....

Its not the tools..... its me that is the problem.

I'm not that fast,  and I could do it with  Saryn. 

ucvLFKg.png

I made a couple of pretty bad mistakes in this one,   but still made it through to the end.  The trick with Saryn is to just keep her spores up and grab the life support drops.    Her spores kill so much that you'll have plenty of life support and can take your time on the bosses.   

Regenerative Molt will give you some healing when you need it.

Edited by hyzmarca

Did some testing, just to see which of my frames/weapons had an easier time with the test, just to give an extra option or two (I personally find Mesa/Saryn boring frames). Surprisingly, I had an easy time with Xaku! I didn't even need his armor strip to get by. Aside from him, Protea was pretty easy still. Made a couple of recordings, just so you can see how it went for me. I even tried to play as mellow as I can, not bullet jumping and dodging all over the place. I mostly did some basic movement and, for the most part, only used abilities and my primary. (I apologize for any hiccups in the videos, had a few programs running that slowed the game down for me here and there.)

Spoiler

i4kqSry.jpgStOvAbS.jpeg

4 hours ago, hyzmarca said:

I'm not that fast,  and I could do it with  Saryn. 

ucvLFKg.png

I made a couple of pretty bad mistakes in this one,   but still made it through to the end.  The trick with Saryn is to just keep her spores up and grab the life support drops.    Her spores kill so much that you'll have plenty of life support and can take your time on the bosses.   

Regenerative Molt will give you some healing when you need it.

I made a couple of pretty bad mistakes in this one,

Your first 11 words under the video are an understatement haha but you got through it. 👍

Edited by Slayer-.
11 hours ago, Roble_Viejo said:

You MUST activate the Air Support capsules as soon as they land. 

NO you don't.

Activating the air support asap only means that you'll trigger the next wave and seeing that the Life Support stations only gives you 30% it means that unless you had close to 70% before activating it you'll have more and more difficulty to keep the LS level high enough to be able to finish the final round.

My advise is to kill the bosses, check your LS level, kill some of the minions so as to have more LS drops, grab those so as to bring your LS level back up to 60% and then grab the LS station so to get the boost as well as being able to trigger the next wave

On 2021-01-01 at 12:05 AM, ---No-Mercy--- said:

I've done about 50 runs.... all fail.....

I don't know how people do this but I simply cannot do this....

I need to know what people are using to kill things and what Warframe is best, Loki is ok, Mesa sucks! Nyx Sucks even more.

I'm using melee but killing bosses takes to long.

PLEASE HELP ME!!!

This is what i did:

Equip mesa prime, with eclipse (from mirage) infused on it,. i replaced it on the 3rd power because i have arbitration mod.

also have preparation mod to have full energy when u spawn or when u die.

As soon as u spawn activate 2nd power to jam enemies weapons, 3rd power for eclipse then peace maker.

u will get additional 300% additional damage. make sure you have radiation damage.

As for the drones, i used catchmoon with 23k radiation, x4.8CD and 100.5% CC plus the 300% dmg from eclipse.

Also is it very important to equip wyrm as from time to time it will kick the enemies off the board and considered dead.

Make sure u always drop energy pads.

make sure to activate peacemaker even when u r jumping or gliding as u will start killing before you hit the ground

Good luck Tenno

I really do appreciate all the people trying to be positive and showing me how they did it and what they used but the fact is, I'm old, I'm slow and I think I'm just not a "TRUE MASTER" of Warframe. Its a shame really because I have supported this game since ALPHA and spent Thousands in platinum over the years and it seems this is where I can go no further.

Whatever I use I'm just not good enough, I think the best I got was Stage 5 and it just took too long to take down the final NOX boss which was Lvl 141 and was as hard as a coffin nail, I was using Inaros with Nukor I think with a 160% Crit melee and still it took me ages, just ran out of time.

But I wish to thank you for everyone's comments and not being nasty about it although I have seen a few comments that weren't helpful.

I will continue to try but at the moment I have moved on to another game, a game which I can enjoy more at the moment.

I try to give my contribution to the discussion I used Wukong with Tipedo prime, Kuva Bramma and a kitgun, the clone is better than me at killing enemies with the Bramma, I thought about the various bosses and to collect life support, the cloud is convenient to reach the life support towers without the risk of missing jumps

Good evening

Happy new year

I have been playing Warframe for many years, I’m not usually a complainer but my enjoyment of the game has come to a halt, I’ve hit a brick wall with this level 30 test. It’s just to hard. Yes I know people have completed it, said it’s easy, uploaded videos on it but I e tried and tried and tried and always keep failing. It was a big leap in difficulty from 29 to 30. I know it’s meant to be a challenge but this is ridiculous. Everyone plays at different levels and a big age range also plays this game and it might be the case that while younger players are faster and more responsive, us older players suffer for being slower to react, this is clearly unfair on the older generations, and yes I'm very old and very slow with arthritis in my hands. I’ve tried multiple builds, weapons and frames and still cannot complete it, I’ve tried asking for help online only to be met with rude abuse and mockery with some people being helpful (thank you, you know who you are). I love this game and want to continue to enjoy it but without it made easier with more time with less bosses and reduce boss levels I think my journey ends at level 29 since I simply cannot figure out how to complete this test. Please help me. Please help me to continue to enjoy this game for many more years to come.

P.S - Please, if you are going to comment here, please be polite, respectful, patient and understanding, I know there are a huge bunch of people who found this test a doddle so good for you but I didn't, we all have our strengths in life and I'm sure I'm better at some things In life that you are not, so just consider your words before posting please, no snowflake, git gud, noob, baby, hand holding comments please. Its my feedback and I'm entitled to give it, in fact when I put in a ticket about it the support team advised me to post here.

Thank you in advance

3 minutes ago, sunstance said:

This is how you do it ., cut back on the milky drinks and whine your self back onto water. then stop asking . do you have a professional mouse with side buttons. are you using the right buttons, can you push the buttons faster it works they die quicker. if this does sot work please ask me I have plenty of wisdom to help you achieve your goals you goals are my goals

I don't know if your trying to be funny, motivating or insulting...... but er..... ok.

Good evening

Happy new year

I have been playing Warframe for many years, I’m not usually a complainer but my enjoyment of the game has come to a halt, I’ve hit a brick wall with this level 30 test. It’s just to hard. Yes I know people have completed it, said it’s easy, uploaded videos on it but I e tried and tried and tried and always keep failing. It was a big leap in difficulty from 29 to 30. I know it’s meant to be a challenge but this is ridiculous. Everyone plays at different levels and a big age range also plays this game and it might be the case that while younger players are faster and more responsive, us older players suffer for being slower to react, this is clearly unfair on the older generations, and yes I'm very old and very slow with arthritis in my hands. I’ve tried multiple builds, weapons and frames and still cannot complete it, I’ve tried asking for help online only to be met with rude abuse and mockery with some people being helpful (thank you, you know who you are). I love this game and want to continue to enjoy it but without it made easier with more time with less bosses and reduce boss levels I think my journey ends at level 29 since I simply cannot figure out how to complete this test. Please help me. Please help me to continue to enjoy this game for many more years to come.

P.S - Please, if you are going to comment here, please be polite, respectful, patient and understanding, I know there are a huge bunch of people who found this test a doddle so good for you but I didn't, we all have our strengths in life and I'm sure I'm better at some things In life that you are not, so just consider your words before posting please, no snowflake, git gud, noob, baby, hand holding comments please. Its my feedback and I'm entitled to give it, in fact when I put in a ticket about it the support team advised me to post here.

Thank you in advance

i'am on switch and im not mastery rank 30 yet.
But just in case , have you watched videos such as this one ? 

some videos might help you on that regard.
In might be tedious / hard , but probably still doable even in your case (since some did it with regular excalibur equipped with bad-ish weapons) think of it as the very last boss of warframe you need to face before completing your journey :p

Edited by (NSW)Gamma83