Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I NEED HELP!!!! CANNOT DO LVL 30 TEST!

---No-Mercy---

Question

I've done about 50 runs.... all fail.....

I don't know how people do this but I simply cannot do this....

I need to know what people are using to kill things and what Warframe is best, Loki is ok, Mesa sucks! Nyx Sucks even more.

I'm using melee but killing bosses takes to long.

PLEASE HELP ME!!!

Ash Prime Build - Umbral Sensei | Into the Shadows - Overframe or Baruuk Build - Umbral Serenity | 5-Forma | Breach Surge - Overframe + Desert Wind Build - A Monk's Hack.exe | 4-Forma | Heat + Viral - Overframe is the way, not really the ONLY AND PERFECT builds, but if you fail with them then you kind of don't really deserve MR30 in terms of skills.. Mesa is OP, she does the job. I have no clue why you're failing, can you share your builds?

4 hours ago, ---NephiliM--- said:

Ash Prime Build - Umbral Sensei | Into the Shadows - Overframe or Baruuk Build - Umbral Serenity | 5-Forma | Breach Surge - Overframe + Desert Wind Build - A Monk's Hack.exe | 4-Forma | Heat + Viral - Overframe is the way, not really the ONLY AND PERFECT builds, but if you fail with them then you kind of don't really deserve MR30 in terms of skills.. Mesa is OP, she does the job. I have no clue why you're failing, can you share your builds?

I have trouble with Mesa, keep dying.

This may sound unorthodox to people, but try Titania?

• Spellbind

Status immunity helps a lot since there's a good chunk of Mutalist Moas and some Arson Eximus.

• Tribute

Thorns provide a 50% damage reduction. The other auras aren't too great, but Dust and Entangle helps with highlighting the enemies for visibility.

• Lantern

Titania's Lantern will group up enemies for you to kill, not to mention that the Arbitration Drones cannot reconvert back into allies due to how Lantern works. That also allows you to "steal" enemy auras such as Ancient Healers and Toxic Ancients to benefit you instead.

Try to place your Lanterns near the center of the map. Two at most since you need your energy for Razorwing, but two to lure enemies from the corners of the map.

• Razorwing

Your main ability used to kill everyone, including the Leech Eximus Nox at the end. Remember that you can transfer out to your Operator when Titania is using Razorwing.

Your weapons won't matter too much, but it's your call. What I used were:

• Quellor
  • Sepulcrum
  • Pangolin Prime

8 minutes ago, ---NephiliM--- said:

Just a screenshot of what you have used for the test and failed with, e.g. Warframe builds + Melee the least. Better to add them to the original post as well so everyone can see it :)

thats going to be ALLOT of screenshots, I'll do them tomorrow for you. off to bed now.

On 2020-12-31 at 9:05 PM, ---No-Mercy--- said:

I've done about 50 runs.... all fail.....

I don't know how people do this but I simply cannot do this....

I need to know what people are using to kill things and what Warframe is best, Loki is ok, Mesa sucks! Nyx Sucks even more.

I'm using melee but killing bosses takes to long.

PLEASE HELP ME!!!

make a new account and start from mr0

I did with with Saryn, Kuva Kohm and that's pretty much it.

The main issue I faced was life support. I had trouble killing enough enemies and fast enough to get life support. Saryn was the only warframe that kills fast enough for enemies to drop life support frequently enough and in decent quantities.

Another issue I faced is the mullifiers. I wanted to avoid getting into a bubble so I used the Kuva Kohm which is an automatic weapon, spread spores fast and can deal with the Nox with ease.

I used the Pangolin Prime for my melee, but I believe you can use any.

This challenge is a breeze exept for the last wave. The levels are just high enough for enemies to be bulky enough and have a lot of bosses to kill which one of them is a Nox, another is an arbitration drone and all of them are eximus units. Enemies just don't die fast enough to drop enough life support.

Also, there are a lot of knockbacks in this challenge which slows you down. Sure Footed or something else that can ignore knockbacks will help.

Take life support when you're at 80%-90%. Life support deplete faster and the small packs are rarer because enemeis don't die fast.

Took me 10-15 tries.

On 2021-01-02 at 8:37 PM, ---No-Mercy--- said:

UPDATE:

So been using wisp, Very fast, quite good but I either keep falling off the edge, when in transference I keep over shooting the platforms for life support and dying allot.

Its me guys, I just can't do this quick enough and don't have enough time, I feel too rush and im panicking and making mistakes.

6 Times with Wisp - All fail - Its not the frames, its me, Its just too hard for me. I hate all these platforms and keep falling off.

I could use any frame and still would fail, I just don't know how to get better.

Try Mesa man, seriously, you won't need to move that much with Peacemakers because auto-aim. That's the perfect build for you. Take Preparation Mod for full energy at the start. I'm sure there's a few guide videos with mesa out there.

Another one you can try is Titania, again take preparation so you can use her 4 from the start. The damage isn't quite as good as Mesa, but it should be good enough, and because she can fly you don't need to be as accurate with mobility.

Also, i know this is like saying "don't look", but try to relax, there's time, lvl30 is just another milestone in the game, do the practice tests so you don't have to wait 24h per attempt, and don't let yourself get frustrated.

1 hour ago, (PSN)Spider_Enigma said:

i used octavia and only had to us my nukor to kill the drones and nullifier bubbles, the wub dub killed everything els, on top of being invis so no one targeted me  

there will be so muc life support on the map, that u literally cant run out

make sure ur wub dub is in the middle of the map tho 

Octavia is my next try. Just re forming her.

@---No-Mercy---

Why do you have range on your mesa and no duration ? Why redirection instead of vitality ? Also why arcane Grace?

You are focusing on pure strength and basically no duration.. that is not how one 'should' play Mesa.

- Remove:  Blind Rage, Intensify, Augur secret, Redirection, Stretch, Arcane Grace

- Slot in: Vitality, Primed Contiuity, Narrow Minded, Transient Fortitude, Umbral intensify (if can't, just keep intensify). 

- Arcane: Awakening (Make sure to activate it before you go in peacemaker)

- Possible tweaks:

~~ Replace Pistol Amp with Corrosive Proj and Power drift with my personal liked mod: Coaction Drift

~~ Replace Mesa'1 with Rhino Roar or Valkyr WarCry (if you want more tankiness)

- Possible Alternate Mods for Tankiness:

~~ Adaptaion or Quick Thinking or Rolling Guard (I personally prefer the first 2 over rolling guard) 

Give that a try :) Make it a personal challenge too!

Just my 2 cents 🤗

It's kinda hard to help, if you don't know how someone use his build. But I will try my best.

vor 4 Stunden schrieb ---No-Mercy---:

59E4347C47B6F557643622421D3D0F669F61D37B

What build is that? It looks kinda like a charge-attack build, but I don't understand why you use primed fury on it. It would be better to switch Primed fury with Amalgam Organ shatter (increase charge attack speed) or with corrupt charge (increase start combo by 30). Depending on your riven/ playstile you could use condition overload.

83DC887ADAA3E6143E432BCC7F7ABE4E0B6F3F8A

This build hurt my eyes.

• For secondray there are three basics mods. Hornet strike (for damage), Lethal torrent barrel diffusion (for multishot= double the damage) and Lethal torrent (multishot+ firerate. Probably the best mod to increase the dps of a weapon). 
  • The (Kuva) Nukor has a very high crit multipler. Even if it the crit chance is low is the crit multipler reason enough to use Primed pistol Gambit and Primed target tracker
  • Use the dual-Status mods instead of the normal variant. Use FrostbitePistol pestilence for Viral (+100% - 325% damage on health) and combine it with Scorch to reduce the enemy armor and deal fire damage over time.

If you use this build like I described above you should have a higher dps (17k -> 25k) and a much higher status chance (50% -> 140%)

FF320DE80536B69631CA56B543CCC81D537F9B9D

How are you using her? It seems that you are focusing  only on strength, but almost nothing on duration and efficiency. You should at least try to not have less than 100% ability duration otherwise does the channeling cost become gigantic (if I'm not wrong do you have a 25 energy/s second). I would suggest to try this build or look the video from distant Obersever

I'm not saying that your build is Sh**, but for this build you will need a combination of arcane energize, Zenurik - Energizing Dash, a Zaw with Exodia brave to compensate the channeling costs. Btw would this combination require a very active playstile and if you didn't lie you will very likely not be able to use it.

Last but not least you did lack the basics. And if you still fail you can do it like me with Xaku. 

Archived