Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I NEED HELP!!!! CANNOT DO LVL 30 TEST!

---No-Mercy---

Question

I've done about 50 runs.... all fail.....

I don't know how people do this but I simply cannot do this....

I need to know what people are using to kill things and what Warframe is best, Loki is ok, Mesa sucks! Nyx Sucks even more.

I'm using melee but killing bosses takes to long.

PLEASE HELP ME!!!

vor 2 Minuten schrieb ---NephiliM---:

@ES-Flinter

I believe you meant Barrel Diffusion + Lethal Torrent :) !

Yes. Thank you for the correction.^^

vor 14 Minuten schrieb ---NephiliM---:

Why do you have range on your mesa and no duration ? Why redirection instead of vitality ? Also why arcane Grace?

You are focusing on pure strength and basically no duration.. that is not how one 'should' play Mesa.

range for Shooting gallery. If the range is high enough even shatter shield becomes useless. XD (but 145% range is definetly to low for that)

27 minutes ago, ---NephiliM--- said:

@---No-Mercy---

Why do you have range on your mesa and no duration ? Why redirection instead of vitality ? Also why arcane Grace?

You are focusing on pure strength and basically no duration.. that is not how one 'should' play Mesa.

- Remove:  Blind Rage, Intensify, Augur secret, Redirection, Stretch, Arcane Grace

- Slot in: Vitality, Primed Contiuity, Narrow Minded, Transient Fortitude, Umbral intensify (if can't, just keep intensify). 

- Arcane: Awakening (Make sure to activate it before you go in peacemaker)

- Possible tweaks:

~~ Replace Pistol Amp with Corrosive Proj and Power drift with my personal liked mod: Coaction Drift

~~ Replace Mesa'1 with Rhino Roar or Valkyr WarCry (if you want more tankiness)

- Possible Alternate Mods for Tankiness:

~~ Adaptaion or Quick Thinking or Rolling Guard (I personally prefer the first 2 over rolling guard) 

Give that a try :) Make it a personal challenge too!

Just my 2 cents 🤗

Why do I need duration?

@---No-Mercy---

- Remove:  Blind Rage, Intensify, Augur secret, Redirection, Stretch, Arcane Grace

- Slot in: Vitality, Primed Contiuity, Narrow Minded, Transient Fortitude, Umbral intensify (if can't, just keep intensify). 

- Possible tweaks:

~~ Replace Pistol Amp with Corrosive Proj and Power drift with my personal liked mod: Coaction Drift

~~ Adaptaion or Quick Thinking or Rolling Guard (I personally prefer the first 2 over rolling guard) 

Just my 2 cents 🤗

Why do I need duration?

@---No-Mercy---

- Possible tweaks:

Just my 2 cents 🤗

Why do I need duration?

28 minutes ago, ---NephiliM--- said:

@---No-Mercy---

- Possible tweaks:

Just my 2 cents 🤗

Why do I need duration?

Gerade eben schrieb ---No-Mercy---:

Why do I need duration?

Because

vor 19 Minuten schrieb ES-Flinter:

How are you using her? It seems that you are focusing  only on strength, but almost nothing on duration and efficiency. You should at least try to not have less than 100% ability duration otherwise does the channeling cost become gigantic (if I'm not wrong do you have a 25 energy/s second). I would suggest to try this build or look the video from distant Obersever

I'm not saying that your build is Sh**, but for this build you will need a combination of arcane energize, Zenurik - Energizing Dash, a Zaw with Exodia brave to compensate the channeling costs. Btw would this combination require a very active playstile and if you didn't lie you will very likely not be able to use it.

Channeling cost is affected by ability efficiency and duration.

1 hour ago, ---NephiliM--- said:

@---No-Mercy---

- Possible tweaks:

Just my 2 cents 🤗

I will try this build.

37 minutes ago, ---No-Mercy--- said:

I will try this build.

Here you go, to keep track of it: MESA | 4 Forma | End Game Material (Scroll and read the info as well)

EDIT: In case you don't like this build or find it not working for you, try to add some range like @ES-Flinter said :)

EDIT 2: You 'Can' slot Umbral Vitality instead of normal vitality, but you will need to sacrifice one of the primed mods for their base version. I don't recommend that anyway.

2 hours ago, ES-Flinter said:

I'm not saying that your build is Sh**

I am. There's no duration on that Mesa, Redirection for god knows what reason and no Arcane Velocity. Now I want to see your Regulators build having seen that @---No-Mercy--- cos there's a hell of a lot wrong with it and your regulators will probably need altering as well. This is why I insisted on seeing your build, so I can teach you what you're doing wrong. Focused abilities like Peacemaker scale off both duration and efficiency for their energy drain per second, power strength is far less important, what you have there is just an energy hungry sentry turret that runs our of ammo in a few seconds, pretty useless. You also want Arcane velocity to increase the fire rate of your peacemakers, strictly speaking your KPS right now is very bad and that's why you struggle. I'm willing to bet your regulator build can be improved as well if you show it to me. Get rid of Blind rage also, you don't need it and all it's doing is decreasing how often and for how long you can use your peacemakers.

1 hour ago, ---NephiliM--- said:

Here you go, to keep track of it: MESA | 4 Forma | End Game Material (Scroll and read the info as well)

EDIT: In case you don't like this build or find it not working for you, try to add some range like @ES-Flinter said :)

EDIT 2: You 'Can' slot Umbral Vitality instead of normal vitality, but you will need to sacrifice one of the primed mods for their base version. I don't recommend that anyway.

Nice build, I use Adaptation instead of Streamline and make up the difference with Arcane Energize but pretty similar. I'm also now pondering which is better, Arcane Velocity or Awakening, I guess Velocity is a bit more convenient whereas Awakening may have a higher top damage but would that be offset by the fire rate increase?...

32 minutes ago, -CdG-Zilchy said:

Nice build, I use Adaptation instead of Streamline and make up the difference with Arcane Energize but pretty similar. I'm also now pondering which is better, Arcane Velocity or Awakening, I guess Velocity is a bit more convenient whereas Awakening may have a higher top damage but would that be offset by the fire rate increase?...

Hmm. I think both are equal here :) ! The increased firerate from Velocity will do same damage (Maybe slightly more as well). Just to be sure, can you give it a try and see if the difference is significant ?

And yes, i noted for No-Mercy that he can adjust the build for Adaptation (Personally, i would also go Adaptation just for better tankiness overall) but let's see if he can beat the test with this :D !

Well i just redid the test with following setup:
6Mmz8Tq.png

pSdn470.png

wspdpRp.png

Basically Kronen was my Killer followd by Lavos with its AoE Ult.
Spreading Status effects with Cedo helped my Condition OVerload to take benefit :)
My lowest Life Support Score was here around 30 but recovered good from it :P

u do realize why u use condition overload, its to AMPLIFY the damage of the melee, via nukor as status spreader and not damage nukor.

sacrificial pressure & steel u can remove, replace with blood rush & weeping to scale the crit & status of the venka.

bigger numbers in arsenal dont always mean better

Double Post

vor 7 Minuten schrieb ---No-Mercy---:

GOD! I was sooo close, used mesa with the better build someone here posted and It was allot better, F**king Nox slowed me down! 

Did you improved also the build of pecas peacemaker after the suggestion or are they build like the old nukor?

4 minutes ago, ES-Flinter said:

Double Post

Did you improved also the build of pecas peacemaker after the suggestion or are they build like the old nukor?

I think the close one was a fluke, I haven't been doing so well since then...nullifier is now p***ing me off!

I'm just terrible at this... its so hard

13 minutes ago, ES-Flinter said:

Double Post

okay I got to the last stage with 99 seconds and STILL failed!.... that last stage serious OP. That Nox is just too OP. They need to remove it..... its super hard

Just now, ---No-Mercy--- said:

okay I got to the last stage with 99 seconds and STILL failed!.... that last stage serious OP. That Nox is just too OP. They need to remove it..... its super hard

Plus they need to stop raising the levels for the enemies so much... Level 141?! that's crazy high!

6 minutes ago, ---No-Mercy--- said:

I already gave you the solution to the Nox in this thread.  If you actually played through SP you should also know how to deal with enemies like SP Nox.  They aren't much harder than a SP Demo and those Demo's are MOVING.  Rapid corrosive status gun + rapid viral status gun + heavy attack Stropha to the face = Dead Nox in seconds.

9 minutes ago, ---No-Mercy--- said:

Level 141?! that's crazy high!

It's really not.  You can hit 4 digit enemy level in just a few hours in an endurance run.  SP enemies on Sedna get to this level or close to this level just as a base level.  They aren't throwing anything at the player that they shouldn't have already dealt with as an MR 30.

6 hours ago, ES-Flinter said:

Because

Channeling cost is affected by ability efficiency and duration.

Not commenting directly on the build itself, but wanted to remind that you can completely offset a low duration for channeling cost with a high efficiency.   Just threw some mods on an unused build slot for Mesa to validate, but here's a min-cost peacemaker even though it has a duration of 40%.   Not saying it's what should be done, just a reminder for folks that there are ways to offset low duration if you want to sacrifice it for some reason:

mesa_low_duration.png

Just now, CubicleNinja said:

Not commenting directly on the build itself, but wanted to remind that you can completely offset a low duration for channeling cost with a high efficiency.   Just threw some mods on an unused build slot for Mesa to validate, but here's a min-cost peacemaker even though it has a duration of 40%.   Not saying it's what should be done, just a reminder for folks that there are ways to offset low duration if you want to sacrifice it for some reason:

mesa_low_duration.png

I run very high duration on Mesa, and the whole point for me isn't channeling cost.  It's making sure my defensive abilities stay up longer than 10 seconds.  Then again, everyone seems to think high strength is the way to go on Mesa and I'm over here with just the minimum required to hit max DR on her 3.  Properly modded regulators don't need insane PS even to deal with high level enemies.

vor 42 Minuten schrieb ---No-Mercy---:

I think the close one was a fluke, I haven't been doing so well since then...nullifier is now p***ing me off!

You have to see it like this. The nullifer are now pissing you off instead of the damage form the enemies. That's a huge improvment to know what is the real danger ingame.^^

But again could you please answer my question last question. Did you improved the build for Mesas Peacmaker or not? (Or just make a screenshot.) You did see it on your Mesa that a few mods can make a huge differnce.

About the fluke. I don't belive on flukes, but I do believe that you think that you're now at the other side of the rope even if you are still missing two steps.  (Yes I qouted the movie "the walk".

vor 55 Minuten schrieb ---No-Mercy---:

I'm just terrible at this... its so hard

It's the Mr. 30 test and I have to agree with the others. It seems that you somehow got to rank 29 even though that you are clearly missing some needed basics. =/

Just now, (XBOX)TehChubbyDugan said:

I run very high duration on Mesa, and the whole point for me isn't channeling cost.  It's making sure my defensive abilities stay up longer than 10 seconds.  Then again, everyone seems to think high strength is the way to go on Mesa and I'm over here with just the minimum required to hit max DR on her 3.  Properly modded regulators don't need insane PS even to deal with high level enemies.

Completely agree and I would never go low duration because I like the longer lasting defenses on her, I was just sharing that info because of some of the comments in the thread around channeling costs and how duration impacts it.

I did the MR 30 practice 4 times with Mesa and then somehow managed to fail as soon as I went for the real test using the same build and tactics (yeah, sometimes I am bad at the game, I admit it)

I ended up cheesing the test with a high duration octavia and dropping mallet + amp in the middle, using a miter with the augment to deal with the drones and nullifiers, and fragor SMASH for Nox.  Had plenty of oxygen drops from all the mass slaughter of enemies and let me just knock out the "bosses"

Archived