Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I NEED HELP!!!! CANNOT DO LVL 30 TEST!

---No-Mercy---

Question

I've done about 50 runs.... all fail.....

I don't know how people do this but I simply cannot do this....

I need to know what people are using to kill things and what Warframe is best, Loki is ok, Mesa sucks! Nyx Sucks even more.

I'm using melee but killing bosses takes to long.

PLEASE HELP ME!!!

mhm. found this topic and decided to re-run mr30 test with my Mag again. it's much easier than it has been, i think DE did something with oxygen drops, cause i barely made it for the first time with 4 seconds left. Now i just hit last objective with ~30 seconds left.

vor 13 Minuten schrieb CubicleNinja:

Not commenting directly on the build itself, but wanted to remind that you can completely offset a low duration for channeling cost with a high efficiency.   Just threw some mods on an unused build slot for Mesa to validate, but here's a min-cost peacemaker even though it has a duration of 40%.   Not saying it's what should be done, just a reminder for folks that there are ways to offset low duration if you want to sacrifice it for some reason:

mesa_low_duration.png

Interesting. It seems that 185% (max fleeting expertise and streamline) is enough to compensate a duration of 40%. I didn't expected/ knew that. Possible that you can test it with Transtient fortiude? I really wanna know if the 10% extra efficieny are enough to compnsate a duartion of only 12,5%. 

Just now, CubicleNinja said:

Completely agree and I would never go low duration because I like the longer lasting defenses on her, I was just sharing that info because of some of the comments in the thread around channeling costs and how duration impacts it.

I did the MR 30 practice 4 times with Mesa and then somehow managed to fail as soon as I went for the real test using the same build and tactics (yeah, sometimes I am bad at the game, I admit it)

I ended up cheesing the test with a high duration octavia and dropping mallet + amp in the middle, using a miter with the augment to deal with the drones and nullifiers, and fragor SMASH for Nox.  Had plenty of oxygen drops from all the mass slaughter of enemies and let me just knock out the "bosses"

I failed my first practice run because I had no idea what was expected of me and didn't understand what my objective actually was.  Part of that is on me, I ignored the waypoint for the LS tower because I'm so used to the waypoints being super buggy.  I wasted a lot of LS because of that, and still nearly finished.  I almost failed my actual test because I made a really bad jump for the last tower.  Like, just full on forgot how to play for 3 seconds.  I managed to save it with my op at the last second.  Outside of initially not knowing what they wanted from me and then my own lapse in ability, I didn't really have any issues with the test.  I'm not saying it was easy, I definitely felt the stress that the test is meant to put on you, but I don't get how there are so many people who have played long enough to hit 30 that flat out cannot fathom how this test is doable.  Been seeing multiple comments and threads like this one.

2 минуты назад, (XBOX)TehChubbyDugan сказал:

I ignored the waypoint for the LS tower because I'm so used to the waypoints being super buggy.

i actually missed that. i thought it's just a your basic LS and not a trigger for the next stage.

17 minutes ago, ES-Flinter said:

Interesting. It seems that 185% (max fleeting expertise and streamline) is enough to compensate a duration of 40%. I didn't expected/ knew that. Possible that you can test it with Transtient fortiude? I really wanna know if the 10% extra efficieny are enough to compnsate a duartion of only 12,5%. 

With Transient Fortitude on and my duration at 13% in game display, even with maxed fleeting and streamline my energy / second is 12.  I used different tiers of mods and anything below 40% duration cannot be offset with the currently available efficiency mods (duration of 38 with 190 efficiency was a cost of 4 per second )

I went ahead and checked and there's a table on the wiki for ability duration that gives a good display for what efficiency offsets what duration.  Basically, 175 efficiency caps out channeling costs with a duration of 100 and 190 efficiency caps it out for a duration of 40.

Ability Duration | WARFRAME Wiki | Fandom

1 hour ago, ---No-Mercy--- said:

okay I got to the last stage with 99 seconds and STILL failed!.... that last stage serious OP. That Nox is just too OP. They need to remove it..... its super hard

Your issue is that you're just basically trying to press 4 to win, it shows with the fact you said for Steel Path you just use Inaros to be indestructible, that's NOT how you play Warframe WELL. You don't stand there getting hit until higher level enemies eventually kill you, you remove their ability to damage you entirely instead rather than just having a lump of health that can tank for a while. You're chucking on builds without understanding why, just that other people used it so it must be good, you need to look at them and realize WHY they work. I beat the test with Mesa because I used peacemakers for the trash mobs and the soft bosses, I sniped the drone instantly, I took a high firerate secondary to remove nullifiers bubbles and I shot the Nox in the head with 3 bullets from a sniper rifle, I didn't just press 4 and try to melt him with peacemakers through his damage reduction which is clearly what you're trying to do. You need to learn to be flexible if you want to be good at this game, that is why I stated earlier that simply copying a build will not help you become a better player. 

Let's look at the Peacemaker build you were given, why is is built like that? It's built for some efficiency and duration to allow peacemakers to work for longer, it doesn't need high power strength because it works from sustained DPS not just high damage, you have increased duration from Narrow Minded so you can keep Shatter shield's 90% dmg reduction up for longer(shatter shield only works for projectiles so don't let them melee you). You also have a small amount of range for shooting gallery to prevent attacks from dangerous projectile enemies up close like the scorch damage from the fire eximus. Every mod has a reason for being there, I'm willing to bet your regulators are also built wrong and can be improved. And I'm willing to bet you sat there trying to melt the Nox with your peacemaker and it didn't work.

3 hours ago, ---Swaggi--- said:

Well i just redid the test with following setup:
6Mmz8Tq.png

pSdn470.png

wspdpRp.png

Basically Kronen was my Killer followd by Lavos with its AoE Ult.
Spreading Status effects with Cedo helped my Condition OVerload to take benefit :)
My lowest Life Support Score was here around 30 but recovered good from it :P

That's an... interesting build on a Kronen, not really getting the best out of it but hey if it works then go nuts :)

ill say this, the venka build the OP is using, no scaling on that thing.

u can murder nox if u proc a lot of status on him , going right thru his DR with co melee (not ideal, for the purpose of this "test" it will work).

remove the sacrificial mods.  replace with blood rush & condition overload & fit weeping wounds in there and shuld be good to go

ps: bigger numbers in arsenal dont always mean better

1 hour ago, ES-Flinter said:

You have to see it like this. The nullifer are now pissing you off instead of the damage form the enemies. That's a huge improvment to know what is the real danger ingame.^^

But again could you please answer my question last question. Did you improved the build for Mesas Peacmaker or not? (Or just make a screenshot.) You did see it on your Mesa that a few mods can make a huge differnce.

About the fluke. I don't belive on flukes, but I do believe that you think that you're now at the other side of the rope even if you are still missing two steps.  (Yes I qouted the movie "the walk".

It's the Mr. 30 test and I have to agree with the others. It seems that you somehow got to rank 29 even though that you are clearly missing some needed basics. =/

you keep saying basics, what basics are you talking about?

20 minutes ago, -CdG-Zilchy said:

Your issue is that you're just basically trying to press 4 to win, it shows with the fact you said for Steel Path you just use Inaros to be indestructible, that's NOT how you play Warframe WELL. You don't stand there getting hit until higher level enemies eventually kill you, you remove their ability to damage you entirely instead rather than just having a lump of health that can tank for a while. You're chucking on builds without understanding why, just that other people used it so it must be good, you need to look at them and realize WHY they work. I beat the test with Mesa because I used peacemakers for the trash mobs and the soft bosses, I sniped the drone instantly, I took a high firerate secondary to remove nullifiers bubbles and I shot the Nox in the head with 3 bullets from a sniper rifle, I didn't just press 4 and try to melt him with peacemakers through his damage reduction which is clearly what you're trying to do. You need to learn to be flexible if you want to be good at this game, that is why I stated earlier that simply copying a build will not help you become a better player. 

Let's look at the Peacemaker build you were given, why is is built like that? It's built for some efficiency and duration to allow peacemakers to work for longer, it doesn't need high power strength because it works from sustained DPS not just high damage, you have increased duration from Narrow Minded so you can keep Shatter shield's 90% dmg reduction up for longer(shatter shield only works for projectiles so don't let them melee you). You also have a small amount of range for shooting gallery to prevent attacks from dangerous projectile enemies up close like the scorch damage from the fire eximus. Every mod has a reason for being there, I'm willing to bet your regulators are also built wrong and can be improved. And I'm willing to bet you sat there trying to melt the Nox with your peacemaker and it didn't work.

I think i need to shoot Nox with a rifle in the head, something with high crit.

Just now, ---No-Mercy--- said:

Proper modding(Why you're using each mod in a build, Redirection on Mesa really?), using the right tool for the right job(not trying to peacemaker a Nox), not just pressing 4 to win, understanding how crit, status and Condition Overload builds work, frame synergies, correct Arcane usage, movement as a form of defense, removing the threat of nullifiers, drones etc, there's a few for starters. Post the build you're using on your regulators and I'll show you what I mean and help you to understand.

vor 13 Minuten schrieb ---No-Mercy---:

Basics:

• Modding
  • moving (running, bulletjump, jumping, crouching, slinding)
  • Knowledge about warframes, weapons, mechs,... (not the numbers)
  • How to do mission X
  • melee combos (not all, but at least the one of your favourites)
  • stealth (actually only useful when you have no option to defend yourself, while running with 1hp and no shield around)
  • predicting enemy movements (come automaic with stealth)
  • combining all the things above

It's less than it looks, but especially the modding and moving part takes time to understand. Best example are all people who use 24/7 bulletjump instead of just rolling and sliding.

For the fun. The fastest moving option I can explain with words (and doesn't use abilities) is:

1. rolling+bulletjump
  2. aimglide (to remove flying higher) +rolling
    1. diretly after the bulletjump
  3. sliding in air (while falling)
  4. landing while slinding
  5. repeat 

46 minutes ago, ES-Flinter said:

Basics:

• Modding
  • moving (running, bulletjump, jumping, crouching, slinding)
  • Knowledge about warframes, weapons, mechs,... (not the numbers)
  • How to do mission X
  • melee combos (not all, but at least the one of your favourites)
  • stealth (actually only useful when you have no option to defend yourself, while running with 1hp and no shield around)
  • predicting enemy movements (come automaic with stealth)
  • combining all the things above

It's less than it looks, but especially the modding and moving part takes time to understand. Best example are all people who use 24/7 bulletjump instead of just rolling and sliding.

For the fun. The fastest moving option I can explain with words (and doesn't use abilities) is:

1. rolling+bulletjump
  2. aimglide (to remove flying higher) +rolling
    1. diretly after the bulletjump
  3. sliding in air (while falling)
  4. landing while slinding
  5. repeat 

I know almost all of that, just fudged the modding a bit.

It would be nice to have one or more videos, so we could see what skills need to be improved.

Since it looks like you are going for the Mesa run, I would like to share my builds and thoughts.

Mesa Build:

Spoiler

unknown.png

For the Aura I could recommend CP over Growing Power since it looks like you are struggeling with the armor a lot.
To stay a bit mobile I use the Walz Augment, so I can dodge those enemies who don't prefire or have no AOE-dmg.
For a bit survivability (Umbral) Vitality should be enough, since you are reducing the dmg by 95% with Shatter Shield. Redirection isn't worth it on near all frames since it isn't affected by your armor value.
For Ability Strength Transient Fortitude and (Umbral) Intensify should be enough.
But since this result in a short duration, I use (Primed) Continuity and Narrow Minded. These Mods are also helping to keep Shatter Shield up for a longer time.
Range isn't needed since it isn't a Shooting Gallery Blind build and the Regulators range isn't affected by range.
For energy management I have (Primed) Flow so you wont lose all your energie once you get grabbed by an Ancient Disruptor/hit by a magnetic proc.
To maximise efficiency I have not max rank Fleeting Expertise and Streamline (since casting abilities have a 175% efficiency cost cap).

For Arcanes I like Energize on nearly every frame and Velocity gets triggered by the regulators which results in a great DPS-boost (Awakening might work to, but I don't know how comfortable your are with managing/swaping weapons, when you are truggeling with a primer Kuva Nukor)

If you want you can also infuse buff abilities via the helminth (easy ones would be Rhinos Roar or Helminth Strength)

A reminder do why you want duration for toggle abilities (This and the shield example are things @ES-Flinter was talking about when they mentioned basic skills/game knowledge):
The final energy drain is also heavily influenced by the duration: Energy Drain = Base Drain * ((200% - Efficiency / Duration)
But this formula also uses the more than 175% efficiency (if modded in) even if it isn't shown in the arsenals stats. But the final drain will always cap at 25% of the basse value
Efficiency.jpg?width=804&height=323
- https://warframe.fandom.com/wiki/Ability_Efficiency

If you still want more survivability you can swap out Arane Velocity for Arance Guardian to increase your armor values
unknown.png

Regulators Build:

Spoiler

unknown.png
This is a basic crit build with Anemic Agility as fire rate booster, to reach the max fire rate of the ability faster.
You can also swap out Hornet Strike (doesn't scale very well with the strength mods) for another 90% status mod if you want to go for a second element proc like on a viral+heat build. (But since your arch nemesis the Nox is weak to radiation dmg I would stick with this one)

Spoiler

Kinda like this:
unknown.png

Primary: Soma Prime

Spoiler

To be honest any primary which can clear Nullifier and Arctic Eximus Bubbles should be fine. (Mainly the assault rifles)
I used the Soma due to its large magazine. (Ignis Wraith, Tenora and other should work very well too)

The build itself has nothing special, a bit viral and multishot to get a bit dmg boost by the viral debuff.
unknown.png

Secondary: Didn't use one, but you can use one with a high firerate to pop Nullifier bubbles or use something like the Kuva Nukor as primer.

Melee: Paracesis

Spoiler

Nothing special here, but since the MR test sometimes has some enemies which can not be attacked by abilities it's nice to have one.

Normaly I would swap out Pressure Point and Reach for a Combo Duration and Combo Crit. Chance mod, but since this is only to kill a few enemies fast without stacking status procs or the combo counter this should work fine,
unknown.png

Focus School: Zenurik or Madurai

Spoiler

I use Zenurik since I love having energy.
unknown.png

But if you are going for the Mesa build without Arcane Velocity, the 25% dmg boost (elemental and physical dmg) of madurai might be worth the swap.
unknown.png

Pet: Panzer Vulpaphyla

Spoiler

I chose this pet because all you need for the test is fetch, to have a better loot-radius and use it as enemy/loot radar = animal instinct carrier.
But most important is its mod Panzer Devolution, so it doesn't die permanently and you'll still have the fetch lootradius even if it's down/in larval form.
unknown.png

But of course you can go full out and max it out, so it can support you a bit.
unknown.png

Gear: Energy/Health Restore if needed (you can place a few Energy Restore at the start so you ain't relying on drops)(Maybe use a hotkey but even without you should be fine)

For the test itself:
- Get energy early on and use Shatter Shield.
- Recast her Regulators if the circle is to small for your liking.
- If you need life supports ignore the boss enemies and clear the arena.
- Don't lose the overview where enemies are and where not. (clear the enemies behind you sometime)
- Move while attacking the Nox, the Regulators will kill him fast once the aim circle is small and he has a few debuffs/elemental procs.
- Use your operator to cc enemies (magus lockdown) and heal your frame if needed (magus repair) (if you die you spawn without energy).
- Try staying on the upper levels or if you are on the lower one run on the circle to the other side of the enemies. This greatly helps seeing where enemies and life supports are.

Spoiler

fight character GIF

This should help you to finish it without using much parkour, operator swapping and dashing or other fancy stuff.
(PS: Maybe the MR30 Relay Buffs are working/helping, too. So you might want to ask/wait for one on relays like Larunda (Mercury))

Spoiler

Might look a bit like this:

Good luck on your next run.

15 hours ago, ---No-Mercy--- said:

It said I couldn't past anything, apparently my browser won't let me... Chrome.

I clicked on your pictures until I got to them being displayed in my browser Chrome, then copied the link in the top of the browser and pasted it into the forums.

Example: text link and end result picture of Mesa.
https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ugc/1654476664576786233/FF320DE80536B69631CA56B543CCC81D537F9B9D/

Spoiler

FF320DE80536B69631CA56B543CCC81D537F9B9D

-------------

I'm very impressed with this thread, I've been watching the way the community of players have come together to help out a fellow Tenno, thumbs up to you all well done. 👍

14 hours ago, ES-Flinter said:
Spoiler

It's kinda hard to help, if you don't know how someone use his build. But I will try my best.

What build is that? It looks kinda like a charge-attack build, but I don't understand why you use primed fury on it. It would be better to switch Primed fury with Amalgam Organ shatter (increase charge attack speed) or with corrupt charge (increase start combo by 30). Depending on your riven/ playstile you could use condition overload.

This build hurt my eyes.

• For secondray there are three basics mods. Hornet strike (for damage), Lethal torrent barrel diffusion (for multishot= double the damage) and Lethal torrent (multishot+ firerate. Probably the best mod to increase the dps of a weapon). 
  • The (Kuva) Nukor has a very high crit multipler. Even if it the crit chance is low is the crit multipler reason enough to use Primed pistol Gambit and Primed target tracker
  • Use the dual-Status mods instead of the normal variant. Use FrostbitePistol pestilence for Viral (+100% - 325% damage on health) and combine it with Scorch to reduce the enemy armor and deal fire damage over time.

If you use this build like I described above you should have a higher dps (17k -> 25k) and a much higher status chance (50% -> 140%)

How are you using her? It seems that you are focusing  only on strength, but almost nothing on duration and efficiency. You should at least try to not have less than 100% ability duration otherwise does the channeling cost become gigantic (if I'm not wrong do you have a 25 energy/s second). I would suggest to try this build or look the video from distant Obersever

I'm not saying that your build is Sh**, but for this build you will need a combination of arcane energize, Zenurik - Energizing Dash, a Zaw with Exodia brave to compensate the channeling costs. Btw would this combination require a very active playstile and if you didn't lie you will very likely not be able to use it.

Last but not least you did lack the basics. And if you still fail you can do it like me with Xaku. 

Nice post. 

Your Xaku build you used in that MR30 test was awesome, may I please ask what build you used on Xaku.

Edit:
Forgot to mention I saw in your video you stayed in there way past the time the last support pylon dropped, I guess you were having to much fun killing everything. :tongue:

17 hours ago, ES-Flinter said:

Last but not least you did lack the basics. And if you still fail you can do it like me with Xaku. 

Jesus, I knew I had an easy time with Xaku but I didn't realize you could be this lax with him. Glad someone else is also echoing Xaku rather than the typical Mesa/Saryn/Whatever

12 hours ago, ---No-Mercy--- said:

GOD! I was sooo close, used mesa with the better build someone here posted and It was allot better, F**king Nox slowed me down! 

You got this 🤗 If the warframe issue is gone, maybe it's time to look more into the weapons you're using. Make sure to grab high firerate weapons for the nully bubbles (Nukor also works like you're using now)

PS: Operator Arcane Magus Lockdown saves lives.

5 hours ago, ---NephiliM--- said:

You got this 🤗 If the warframe issue is gone, maybe it's time to look more into the weapons you're using. Make sure to grab high firerate weapons for the nully bubbles (Nukor also works like you're using now)

PS: Operator Arcane Magus Lockdown saves lives.

I so wish I had this.... It just reinforces the proof that I suck at this game. Just not good enough, You can throw all the builds at me all day. We all play at different levels and it seems my level is allot lower than most people on here. I'm level 29 good, not level 30 good. Just too hard for me. I really don't think its the builds, its me, I know the basics but knowing and doing the basics are totally different under a timer.

vor 8 Stunden schrieb Slayer-.:

Nice post. 

Your Xaku build you used in that MR30 test was awesome, may I please ask what build you used on Xaku.

Edit:
Forgot to mention I saw in your video you stayed in there way past the time the last support pylon dropped, I guess you were having to much fun killing everything. :tongue:

Build: Xaku - debuffer, ,deadly tower 100% evasion chance (theoretical)

I like this build, because it can be on the same time very active, but it also works if I'm to lazy to press some buttons.

Actually I just wanted to reach the 100% life support, but I gived it up after some time. XD

vor 5 Stunden schrieb EchoesOfRain:

Jesus, I knew I had an easy time with Xaku but I didn't realize you could be this lax with him. Glad someone else is also echoing Xaku rather than the typical Mesa/Saryn/Whatever

Xaku is sadly a very underatted frame. But it's the same with Hildryn and other frames. =/

vor 9 Minuten schrieb ---No-Mercy---:

I so wish I had this.... It just reinforces the proof that I suck at this game. Just not good enough, You can throw all the builds at me all day. We all play at different levels and it seems my level is allot lower than most people on here. I'm level 29 good, not level 30 good. Just too hard for me. I really don't think its the builds, its me, I know the basics but knowing and doing the basics are totally different under a timer.

Just don't overstrain yourself. Take your time and don't look at others. Some people are faster in learning something, while other are slower at it. Just don't give up.

And by god please show us finally the BUILD OF MESAS REGULATORS.

4 minutes ago, ES-Flinter said:

Build: Xaku - debuffer, ,deadly tower 100% evasion chance (theoretical)

I like this build, because it can be on the same time very active, but it also works if I'm to lazy to press some buttons.

Actually I just wanted to reach the 100% life support, but I gived it up after some time. XD

Xaku is sadly a very underatted frame. But it's the same with Hildryn and other frames. =/

Just don't overstrain yourself. Take your time and don't look at others. Some people are faster in learning something, while other are slower at it. Just don't give up.

And by god please show us finally the BUILD OF MESAS REGULATORS.

I'm trying to past a picture but for some reason this website wont let me, every other website allows me but this one wont.

Gerade eben schrieb ---No-Mercy---:

I'm trying to past a picture but for some reason this website wont let me, every other website allows me but this one wont.

pasting won't work. You have to upload your image somewhere (like steam) and then copy the URL-link here. On the most times it's enough to just right click the image and click on "open in diffenrt tab". Copy the link from the new tab.

Archived