Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I NEED HELP!!!! CANNOT DO LVL 30 TEST!

---No-Mercy---

Question

I've done about 50 runs.... all fail.....

I don't know how people do this but I simply cannot do this....

I need to know what people are using to kill things and what Warframe is best, Loki is ok, Mesa sucks! Nyx Sucks even more.

I'm using melee but killing bosses takes to long.

PLEASE HELP ME!!!

23 minutes ago, ES-Flinter said:

Build: Xaku - debuffer, ,deadly tower 100% evasion chance (theoretical)

I like this build, because it can be on the same time very active, but it also works if I'm to lazy to press some buttons.

Actually I just wanted to reach the 100% life support, but I gived it up after some time. XD

Xaku is sadly a very underatted frame. But it's the same with Hildryn and other frames. =/

Just don't overstrain yourself. Take your time and don't look at others. Some people are faster in learning something, while other are slower at it. Just don't give up.

And by god please show us finally the BUILD OF MESAS REGULATORS.

5 minutes ago, -CdG-Zilchy said:

THIS, JFC I'm trying to help I really am but you sure make it hard OP.

seriously dude im trying! Give me a chance! LOL!!

10 minutes ago, ---No-Mercy--- said:

I'm trying to past a picture but for some reason this website wont let me, every other website allows me but this one wont.

Follow this below quote, if you're using steam screenshots.

9 hours ago, Slayer-. said:

I clicked on your pictures until I got to them being displayed in my browser Chrome, then copied the link in the top of the browser and pasted it into the forums.

Example: text link and end result picture of Mesa.
https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ugc/1654476664576786233/FF320DE80536B69631CA56B543CCC81D537F9B9D/

Reveal hidden contents

FF320DE80536B69631CA56B543CCC81D537F9B9D

16 minutes ago, ES-Flinter said:

Build: Xaku - debuffer, ,deadly tower 100% evasion chance (theoretical)

I like this build, because it can be on the same time very active, but it also works if I'm to lazy to press some buttons.

Actually I just wanted to reach the 100% life support, but I gived it up after some time. XD

Xaku is sadly a very underatted frame. But it's the same with Hildryn and other frames. =/

Thank you, I ended up matching you mod for mod almost on my test config slot once I got the HP, Shield numbers to match I just filled in the blanks to get the time duration right, I'd guessed every mod except Enemy Radar and Transient Fortitude.

Gotta admit Xaku has come along quite nice since it's release, I MR'd it threw on couple forma and put it back on the shelf.

After seeing your video I was very impressed, so ended up taking Xaku on tonight's sortie solo with my config (before seeing your's) rescue/mobile defense/Assassination capt vor. passed with flying colours and blew me away as well, think it'll be my new fav for a while.

@---No-Mercy--- 
Hang in there dude, you'll get there and the best bit you'll remember about it was, that was an awesome fight. NMCjl.gif

28 minutes ago, ---No-Mercy--- said:

4B66FE72EA3B7683623AE0E4766096777463618D

That's actually not bad, you will get a better return from using Anaemic agility instead of Gunslinger BUT the main thing you should change is get rid of Primed Expel Grineer because the test has all factions in it and slot in Primed Heated Charge instead which you will have to place where Deep Freeze is to maintain your Viral combination, which you do want. You are losing a LOT of potential damage by not having this, Primed Heated Charge aside from being a big damage bonus purely from being +165% elemental will also shred some of their armour seeing as Heat is number one for that these days. If you make those changes and put Arcane Velocity on your Mesa you should have no real issues killing the mobs VERY fast allowing you to keep up life support easier. Then you just need to take a fast firing secondary or beam weapon(kuva nukor) to remove nullifier bubbles when you see them(after which you can shred them with Peacemaker if nukor hasn't already killed them) and a Sniper rifle or similar high crit damage single shot weapon for dealing with the Drone and that final Nox(shoot it, break the visor and then shoot it in the head to kill it fast). I've time stamped my kill on that Nox in this video link for you, as you can see it took only 3 bullets from a Rubico with a Hunter Munitions build on it ie high crit, multishot, hunter munitions and viral combo. 

For your operator dashing seeing as you have trouble lining up your landing I suggest you first dash upwards at a 45 degree angle or more, then simply look down, place your crosshair on the platform you want to land on and dash again and it will go where your crosshair is aimed, no accidental overshoots. Alternatively you can reach every platform without using operator, there are side ramps to each one if you have a look for them.  Anytime your life support dips below say 50% just go nuts on peacemaker, activate them and do a full 360 while firing, then pick up the life support that drops, Fetch mod on a companion to help with this. Take your time, you don't have to blitz it, treat it like a normal Survival mission and kill the bosses at your leisure, the life support matters more than they do, there's no punishment for dying anyway. Keep Shatter Shield up at all times also. And DO NOT try and Peacemaker that Nox! Shoot the fkr in the head!!!

Edit: Just realised you're not using Primed Target Cracker, wtf, put that mod in straight away, lose Hornet Strike!

15 minutes ago, ---No-Mercy--- said:

4B66FE72EA3B7683623AE0E4766096777463618D

Drop Primed Expel Grineer and replace it with Primed Target Cracker, like mentioned above the enemies are all factions.

Drop Gunslinger replace it with Anemic Agility.

Drop Hornet Strike it doesn't add that much to the over end DPS and is a waste of a mod slot, move Primed Pistol Gambit to it's slot and then put Primed Heated Charge in it's place.

8 minutes ago, Slayer-. said:

Drop Primed Expel Grineer and replace it with Primed Target Cracker, like mentioned above the enemies are all factions.

Drop Gunslinger replace it with Anemic Agility.

Drop Hornet Strike it doesn't add that much to the over end DPS and is a waste of a mod slot, move Primed Pistol Gambit to it's slot and then put Primed Heated Charge in it's place.

I missed that at first, perils of squinting at a mobile screen in the early hours of the morning, no Primed Target Cracker no wonder he can't kill enough for life support...

3 minutes ago, -CdG-Zilchy said:

I missed that at first, perils of squinting at a mobile screen in the early hours of the morning, no Primed Target Cracker no wonder he can't kill enough for life support...

Ah those pesky mobile screens, I had it up on my second computer, so could see it was out, I was wondering why you didn't mention it. :wink:

29 minutes ago, -CdG-Zilchy said:

That's actually not bad, you will get a better return from using Anaemic agility instead of Gunslinger BUT the main thing you should change is get rid of Primed Expel Grineer because the test has all factions in it and slot in Primed Heated Charge instead which you will have to place where Deep Freeze is to maintain your Viral combination, which you do want. You are losing a LOT of potential damage by not having this, Primed Heated Charge aside from being a big damage bonus purely from being +165% elemental will also shred some of their armour seeing as Heat is number one for that these days. If you make those changes and put Arcane Velocity on your Mesa you should have no real issues killing the mobs VERY fast allowing you to keep up life support easier. Then you just need to take a fast firing secondary or beam weapon(kuva nukor) to remove nullifier bubbles when you see them(after which you can shred them with Peacemaker if nukor hasn't already killed them) and a Sniper rifle or similar high crit damage single shot weapon for dealing with the Drone and that final Nox(shoot it, break the visor and then shoot it in the head to kill it fast). I've time stamped my kill on that Nox in this video link for you, as you can see it took only 3 bullets from a Rubico with a Hunter Munitions build on it ie high crit, multishot, hunter munitions and viral combo. 

For your operator dashing seeing as you have trouble lining up your landing I suggest you first dash upwards at a 45 degree angle or more, then simply look down, place your crosshair on the platform you want to land on and dash again and it will go where your crosshair is aimed, no accidental overshoots. Alternatively you can reach every platform without using operator, there are side ramps to each one if you have a look for them.  Anytime your life support dips below say 50% just go nuts on peacemaker, activate them and do a full 360 while firing, then pick up the life support that drops, Fetch mod on a companion to help with this. Take your time, you don't have to blitz it, treat it like a normal Survival mission and kill the bosses at your leisure, the life support matters more than they do, there's no punishment for dying anyway. Keep Shatter Shield up at all times also. And DO NOT try and Peacemaker that Nox! Shoot the fkr in the head!!!

Edit: Just realised you're not using Primed Target Cracker, wtf, put that mod in straight away, lose Hornet Strike!

Really? drop hornet strike? that kills my damage surely?

6 minutes ago, ---No-Mercy--- said:

Really? drop hornet strike? that kills my damage surely?

See this is why we say learn the basics, it will help you understand how to mod each and every bit of gear in the game better, making your gameplay more satisfying. Essentially Hornet Strike will boost BASE DAMAGE and that's it. So you need to look at why that would or wouldn't be effective on Peacemaker. In this case the sheer firerate of the ability means that low crit chance doesn't matter, you're hitting about 50 times a second, you're GOING TO CRIT, so suddenly it's going to be far more effective to boost our crit damage, not our base damage.

45 minutes ago, -CdG-Zilchy said:

See this is why we say learn the basics, it will help you understand how to mod each and every bit of gear in the game better, making your gameplay more satisfying. Essentially Hornet Strike will boost BASE DAMAGE and that's it. So you need to look at why that would or wouldn't be effective on Peacemaker. In this case the sheer firerate of the ability means that low crit chance doesn't matter, you're hitting about 50 times a second, you're GOING TO CRIT, so suddenly it's going to be far more effective to boost our crit damage, not our base damage.

I wouldn't call that a BASIC knowledge..... but ok....

9 minutes ago, ---No-Mercy--- said:

It really is to be honest, certainly by the time you reach higher MR levels.  It's about assessing a weapon or frame, understanding the mechanics of how it works and then modding accordingly. When you do understand that and I do freely admit there are quite a few mechanics at play in Warframe, then you basically will be starting with a standard build that is effective and then modding it slightly differently to suit your personal taste. Almost every bit of gear in this game per possible build, has around 5-6 essential mods to make it work correctly and effectively, sometimes even 7. And then after that you're free to tinker with the rest of it to suit your playstyle. The important thing however is, did you understand my explanation?

@---No-Mercy--- To give you some hope I slowed right on down and went "old man" mode(don't worry I'm nearly 40 myself I'm no spring chicken) to show you that speed is not necessary. No use of Operator other than standing still in void mode to heal with Magus Repair and just rolling or running around. Barely any bullet jumps, I took the slow route to each platform, just mainly aim gliding to line up my bullet jump for an easy landing on each platform. You'll note how often I use Peacemaker to simply blaze down the room and pick up life support, almost ignoring the bosses at times, life support upkeep is more important. I recommend always having your kuva nukor selected, use it on nullifer bubbles and that drone. Note I hunted down the Arbitration drone first on each wave and I used Magus lockdown to hold them in place occasionally, mainly that Nox for easy sniper headshots. Keep Shatter Shield up, that's about it really. And I even fell off once(actually I got completely yeeted off by a fire eximus wave).

Hope you enjoy the music it seemed appropriate for this kind of pace 😄

Sidenote, I don't enjoy going that slow but even so, how bloody unlucky do you have to be to have a Nullifier boss spawn on top of you on Wave 5 and then get promptly thrown off the edge by the Fire Eximus that also spawned there? 😒😒

9 minutes ago, -CdG-Zilchy said:

@---No-Mercy--- To give you some hope I slowed right on down and went "old man" mode(don't worry I'm nearly 40 myself I'm no spring chicken) to show you that speed is not necessary. No use of Operator other than standing still in void mode to heal with Magus Repair and just rolling or running around. Barely any bullet jumps, I took the slow route to each platform, just mainly aim gliding to line up my bullet jump for an easy landing on each platform. You'll note how often I use Peacemaker to simply blaze down the room and pick up life support, almost ignoring the bosses at times, life support upkeep is more important. I recommend always having your kuva nukor selected, note I hunted down the Arbitration drone first on each wave and I used Magus lockdown to hold them in place occasionally, mainly that Nox for easy sniper headshots. Keep Shatter Shield up, that's about it really. And I even fell off once(actually I got completely yeeted off by a fire eximus wave).

Hope you enjoy the music it seemed appropriate for this kind of pace 😄

Sidenote, I don't enjoy going that slow but even so, how bloody unlucky do you have to be to have a Nullifier boss spawn on top of you on Wave 5 and then get promptly thrown off the edge by the Fire Eximus that also spawned there? 😒😒

I'm 55 so I can relate to that music, had a chuckle while watching it.

@---No-Mercy--- Also take note when you do go to bullet jump just before you do sort of flick your player head up you seem to go higher and further. Hmm If I explained that sort of. It's late 4:23AM here, I'm going to get some shut eye.

vor einer Stunde schrieb -CdG-Zilchy:

Wait. I agree about the crit part, but wouldn't it be cleverer to swap gunslinger/ anemic agility with hornet strike? Thanks to arcane velocity and lethal torrent is the dps already 250% with the addition of anemic agility is the dps increased to 289% (340%*85% damage). That's only a boost around 16% (289%/ 250%= 15,6%).

But if anemic agility gets swapped with hornet strike is the dps increased from 250% to 800% (250%*320%=800%). I get also about the same result if I insert both builds into overframe. 

Regulators with hornet strike (dps=566k) and with anemic agility (235k)

vor 32 Minuten schrieb ---No-Mercy---:

The crit part is basic. But the discussion if anemic agility is in this situation better than hornet strike not.

5 minutes ago, Slayer-. said:

I'm 55 so I can relate to that music, had a chuckle while watching it.

@---No-Mercy--- Also take note when you do go to bullet jump just before you do sort of flick your player head up you seem to go higher and further. Hmm If I explained that sort of. It's late 4:23AM here, I'm going to get some shut eye.

Glad you liked it, it's the "Little Elephant Walk" :D Honestly I haven't moved that slow in Warframe in a long time lol.
Oh so you're an Aussie too, nice. Sadly I had to get up for work and just thought bugger it and made that video quickly lol.

5 minutes ago, ES-Flinter said:

Wait. I agree about the crit part, but wouldn't it be cleverer to swap gunslinger/ anemic agility with hornet strike? Thanks to arcane velocity and lethal torrent is the dps already 250% with the addition of anemic agility is the dps increased to 289% (340%*85% damage). That's only a boost around 16% (289%/ 250%= 15,6%).

But if anemic agility gets swapped with hornet strike is the dps increased from 250% to 800% (250%*320%=800%). I get also about the same result if I insert both builds into overframe. 

Regulators with hornet strike (dps=566k) and with anemic agility (235k)

The crit part is basic. But the discussion if anemic agility is in this situation better than hornet strike not.

There's no upper limit to the DPS allowed on peacemaker to my knowledge so basically all you're doing is increasing your odds of crit dmg which since we're using Viral is a very good thing. As for the Anaemic agility bit, I've tested both, overall the KPS is better with Anaemic, despite lower dmg per shot, the fire rate increase just makes it better. As a sidenote, you can also stick Sharpened Bullets on your secondary for even more damage. Honestly for me though, the damage increase is really splitting hairs for most content, so it comes down to how the player wants to play really, unless you want to take it to high level content and see where it eventually falls of, then you want the build I spoke of AND Sharpened Bullets.

2 hours ago, -CdG-Zilchy said:

Glad you liked it, it's the "Little Elephant Walk" :D Honestly I haven't moved that slow in Warframe in a long time lol.
Oh so you're an Aussie too, nice. Sadly I had to get up for work and just thought bugger it and made that video quickly lol.

God I'm so old....

44 minutes ago, -CdG-Zilchy said:

Well don't worry, as you can see, speed is not required for the test, that's why I did it. Also age is a state of mind as I keep telling the 20 yr olds in my clan that call me boomer 😕

its also confidence, you have completed it many many MANY times, I get anxiety over it. I have no faith since I've fail so much.... but we will see.... its only a game at the end of the day.

41 minutes ago, ---No-Mercy--- said:

its also confidence, you have completed it many many MANY times, I get anxiety over it. I have no faith since I've fail so much.... but we will see.... its only a game at the end of the day.

Yeh that can play a part. The trick is to play it as if it's a normal survival, kill the bosses when you have enough life support rather than prioritising them, they're not going anywhere. Just command the arena, you saw how I used the kuva nukor and removed the threat of the drone first then went after the nullifiers. Those are the threats not the fat chunky grineer who sit there firing from afar. Don't stand in the tar pits from the infested moas, don't stand in the scorch attack from the fire grineer, don't forget to recast Shatter shield(remember it doesn't protect from melee so kill any mobs near you), regen your health with your operator and just gun down all the mobs when you feel you need more life support. Then kill the bosses when you feel like it and just keep them at arms reach till then, they don't move very quickly so just play keep away if need be.

On 2021-01-04 at 1:41 PM, ---No-Mercy--- said:

It said I couldn't past anything, apparently my browser won't let me... Chrome.

Ok...
Venka's Range isn't great for things... The build itself, works nicely for crit, but you can pump out wayyy more damage with a hybrid crit/stat build using CO+BloodRush+Weeping wounds. A decent weapon for that, is Orthos Prime. Thing with this build is that it can scale with your combo counter and status stacks on enemies, wich is good vs high lvl enemies, also Orthos has the advantage of better range, and not as awkward animations as claws do.

You should build Nukor for more stats, trade the 90% mods for 60/60 ones (i use heat viral and radiation - Heat is the Kuva stat also), it will clean rooms faster and is great for priming enemies with a ton of stacks for the melee CO weapons.

Not sure how you're using your wukong... But its a weird build...

I'm going to skip wisp and octavia since i've not played that much with either.

For Inaros, i don't see silence helping you much on this task. Which also means, that you can get rid of Continuity, Speed Drift and Armored Agility. If you want a good subsume for him go for Warcry (Valkyr's), you can replace those mods with Carnis Carapace (instead of armored agility), and a Gladiator Resolve (might need a forma to switch some polarities, Inaros does like that D). Physique is also a good aura for him, but you can also go for steel charge to avoid more formas (and you get more capacity from it). Last slot, if you add Warcry, maybe get Eternal war if you can fit it... Basically Inaros is all about that HP, he really has nothing much else going for him, so your best bet is to focus on that. But honestly he's not really the best tool for this mission imo. You want him for LOOONG survivals, not this test.

Mesa Prime build, needs work...
Range is useless for Mesa, especially for Peacemaker which is what you want to use. Get rid of range mods and add duration + efficiency. The point is keep #4 on as long as you can. The thing with range is that it increases the "crossairs" for the skill, but you can just recast to reset the size.

Also, Mesa's build is only half the equation, you need to build your Regulators (the exalted gun themselves), go for a crit build. Arcane Velocity and Arcane Avenger are a must have to really pump out everything that Mesa can.

Saryn is a bit not great... You want some duration on that, otherwise you won't be able to spread your spores, and that's what gives Saryn its incredible damage, spreading spores and keeping them rolling can wipe out enemies pretty fast, but you want them to spread, and if their duration is too short, they just pop out on their own, which doesn't let them spread.

9 hours ago, -CdG-Zilchy said:

Glad you liked it, it's the "Little Elephant Walk" :D 

I was up late again gotta stop doing it. :( 
Some missions I've done with Clan mates, I'd wished I had Benny hill music playing. :facepalm::laugh:

5 minutes ago, Slayer-. said:

I was up late again gotta stop doing it. :( 
Some missions I've done with Clan mates, I'd wished I had Benny hill music playing. :facepalm::laugh:

I couldn't find any music clips readily available but still found this to be an acceptable substitution:

f murray abraham GIF

Some humor will help us all through these trying times of Covid, Bug fixes long over due, and a challenging MR30 test to say the least! It is comforting to see such effort everyone is putting forth to help a fellow Tenno overcome his personal struggles to pass the MR30 with (almost) no disparaging remarks or judgment of his character.  A good way to begin the New Year indeed! Cheers!

Archived