Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

Gradivus Dilemma Bug: Post-Extraction Death/black Unending Void Bug Is Back

KoshLovesYou

And deader than ever. While quitting directly from the game (not aborting the mission) seems to keep your record/points and xp, it's still kind of lame.

Could you clarify what you mean by quitting directly? Do you hit Alt+F4? Or hit Esc and then Log Out. Do you still keep the items you picked up?

I've encountered this error multiple times, and had to leave the computer turned on with a black screen until someone quit and fixed the issue. The worst was when it happened after Heavy Caliber dropped in OD, and I stayed with a black screen for almost an hour until someone sacrificed their loot and disconnected.

Had the same thing happen to me also. Trying to abort the mission the game responded with the mission has ended (it also stated the mission results had been saved). Trying to quit the game did not work either. Left with no alternative but to end the game using task manager.

Same thing happened to me twice now during the event, once as host, once as client.

As client, I had the party overlay up, and after a short while of black screen, the host was suddenly dead (0 HP). I left the game sit for about 10 min. to see if it would recover, but it did not, and I had to Alt+F4 and restart. As host, the screen went black following the extraction cinematic, about 30 seconds later, I heard the "heartbeat" sound you get when you're downed, and I started hearing random gunfire (sounded like a Soma). I didn't wait long this time, as I figured it was the same error. Restart and I was back in business.

Possibly related to this:

18920.102 Phys [Error]: TennoAvatar1058 is outside the server world bounds and will be destroyed.18920.102 Phys [Error]: AABox(min: (-244.107, -2003.03, 734.298, 1), max: (-243.159, -2001.29, 735.27, 1))18920.102 Sys [Info]: Host detected avatar fell out of world bounds:  He will be killed.